• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Mains, who do you secondary (actually use in tourney) + why?

Skyson

Smash Ace
So, changed my mind.

Main is Sheik, secondary is Zelda.

Zelda covers my Peach, Jiggs, and ICs matchups. Sheik is the best I have for everyone else. B)

My main and secondary are on the same slot so I can never get character CP'd. <3

The_Doug

Smash Ace
I'm glad to see you're more active again Doug. Are you playing around VA again?

I hope we attend the same tournament and get a few games in one of these days :).
Thanks! Glad to be back once again, haha. I'm in southern Virginia which is a four hour drive from D.C.

I'll be at Pound V and am always up for a few games.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Peach and Fox.

But like... I've used them in tournament sets OOC like... twice each. If that. Peach might be once. lololol

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Puff for Puff dittos or when I'm not comfortable enough using Sheik.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ICs are just harder to zone I think when they're set up lolol

And they take forever to kill

And the whole "Sheik dies in one grab" thing

idk Fox just feels easier but I suck so whatever haha

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I dont think ice climbers really beat sheik that bad(or at all for that matter maybe i wanna get more skilled in the match 1st )

although i will say on fd that she probably loses.

I got to play wobbles a while back and was doing way better than I expected(not much ic exp) I also got to play uber ice last month (teams though). **** next time imma sit down with him and practice this ****.

I really wanna play chu though. I hear he is hands down the best ice climbers vs sheik.

D

Deleted member

ICs are just harder to zone I think when they're set up lolol

And they take forever to kill

And the whole "Sheik dies in one grab" thing

idk Fox just feels easier but I suck so whatever haha
ICs are pretty gay to sheik.

and gaying them back is hard.

sheik needs longer legs IMO. like 1.5x longer.

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
marth.

marth's fun. sheik's not. i play my marth more than sheik.
EXACTLY. But when I'm playing Sheik, I don't have an insanely hard time against anyone except Peach so unless I'm fighting Peach I just stick. Well that, or I play like 3 characters because its fun.

Doser

Smash Ace
I really enjoy playing both spacies and sheik, for me it works out and I always feel like I have tons options when going against someone regardless of stage, play-style, my mood or their character.

Zoler

Smash Ace
I never counterpick in tourneys really, I really want to do well with Sheik, she's my pet character =)

For friendlies I play spacies a lot and sometimes marth and falcon. I like most characters really lol, I love this game <3

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Sheik is the best character vs Marth.

If you want someone for Peach consider Marth, Jigglypuff, Falcon, or Fox. They're all fun choices against her. Except arguably Puff... she's closer to "fun at the expense of their fun".

xbombr

Smash Ace
If I were to go to a tournament, probably Samus because she's the only other character I have a significant amount of practice with.

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Probably Peach, she's another character I am just trying to get good with who I like to use. I also feel like she does better vs Jiggs unlike Sheik (correct me if i'm wrong.) but for me its just easier. So shes basically there to counter-pick really floaty characters.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
main sheik.

secondary fox and luigi sometimes, fox for jigglypuff and peach, luigi for fun and because he feels like my natural main, despite his position on the tier list.

my sheik definitely ends up being better than either of my other characters, so it's not too bad.

Top Bottom