• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

maf91186

Smash Journeyman
To me that is just a bunch of haters excuse to writing off a bunch of characters they don't want in favor of their own who they think deserves a slot more.
B..but, I needs mah guns! Where're mah 'SPLOSIONS!? :ultpacman:

(Yes, I know for most people it's more about having a connection to the character. History and whatnot. Their wants are just as valid, even if we may not understand it ourselves. )

Dukefire

Smash Master
Cor Blimey! Don't let stuff like that sneak up behind me.

Crew, we also have a potential additional booty with a 4chan leak. Like a sequel of PASBR. Though, that does sound bogus to me.

M00NFIRE94

Smash Ace
Well, this is a deligtful amount of 80's cheese.
I'm sold. Off to get--APPLE STORE EXCLUSIVE.

Time for this cur to walk the plank!

And no, I don't mean you EarlTamm lest you tell me where the rum's gone.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I'm sold. Off to get--APPLE STORE EXCLUSIVE.

Time for this cur to walk the plank!

And no, I don't mean you EarlTamm lest you tell me where the rum's gone.
A shame that it is Apple Store exclusive, but it still seems like a solid game. IF there is one thing WayForward is good at, it's making great games despite the circumstances that come with them.

I wouldn't know.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
A shame that it is Apple Store exclusive, but it still seems like a solid game. IF there is one thing WayForward is good at, it's making great games despite the circumstances that come with them.
They keep the port interest in mind (according to comments), so that may strike gold someday.

They got the Contra 4 crew on that booty, even!

In the meantime, at least Fight'N Rage is coming to port for that 80s goodness.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ightn_rage_will_beat_up_your_switch_next_week

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Apple folks exclusively get to blast spidersaurs, we exclusively get to blast germs and viruses.

Still crazy how many IPs Wayforward is cranking out. They weren't kidding about the smooth development of Super Shantae Sunshine (I will continue using this moniker and you cannot stop me).

Last edited:

WingedSupernova

Smash Ace
NNID
WingedNova
Switch FC
8149-7158-0019
I think I found out why Wayforward are so keen to support Apple Arcade. Matt Bozon's relative, Mark Bozon, is creative producer for the platform.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I think I found out why Wayforward are so keen to support Apple Arcade. Matt Bozon's relative, Mark Bozon, is creative producer for the platform.
Huh. That would be a reason to support a platform, especially since Mark aberrantly did work for WayForward in the past.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Apple folks exclusively get to blast spidersaurs, we exclusively get to blast germs and viruses.

Still crazy how many IPs Wayforward is cranking out. They weren't kidding out the smooth development of Super Shantae Sunshine (I will continue using this moniker and you cannot stop me).
>both games are about vacations being hijacked
Well, ye ain't wrong on that one, bucko.

Ahh, so they've shanghaied themselves in? Makes sense.

Inoj

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1541-1574-0818
So I be postin' on this here forum fer' a year now? Blimey time goes fast.

12cheeper

Smash Apprentice
As far as that "part one" stuff goes,didn't that gamexplain video from a few days ago show that the game was split into 2 parts with the latter showing up later as a free update?

LaBeteNoire

Smash Lord
SO, Shantae getting the ability to dig through the ground. A mole transformation seems most likely, but were I a betting man, I would place my doubloons on a bunny transformation because it would be cuter and have the added ability of high jumping.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
SO, Shantae getting the ability to dig through the ground. A mole transformation seems most likely, but were I a betting man, I would place my doubloons on a bunny transformation because it would be cuter and have the added ability of high jumping.
We could maybe get a hybrid bunny/mole transformation. But I'm not too sure how well that would turn out.

M00NFIRE94

Smash Ace
As someone who wants Shantae and Doomguy in Smash, I've always imagined the two being friends. Because Doomguy likes rabbits, Shantae hangs out with him as one.

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
>both games are about vacations being hijacked
Well, ye ain't wrong on that one, bucko.
All it'd take is for Shantae to be tossed into the brig for something she didn't do and it'd be perfect!

Shiver me timbers! I've been sailing these seas for five and yet it feels like I've known ye for all of them. 'Course, I did do some landlubbing in the middle with the lack of traffic to plunder...

SO, Shantae getting the ability to dig through the ground. A mole transformation seems most likely, but were I a betting man, I would place my doubloons on a bunny transformation because itearwould be cuter and have the added ability of high jumping.
Or, hear me out... an ant queen transformation, complete with wings. Or an aardvark.

Rocketjay8

Smash Journeyman
So in that video i mentioned before with Rodgers base i was so bothered by just how little then talked about indie games because his huge hard on and bias to undertale. Its sad. Indies are more then just undertale jesus christ. I mean i do think people expand on undertales popularity too much. I feel yes its good but this massive only due to memes(ness is sans the biggest one)
A lot of Undertale fans (including me) absolutely hate the ness is sans meme. I wish that stupid ass theory would just die.

For the line I bolded:
Shantae is only popular because of the fanservice and waifus.

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
So i just wanted to do a fun little post.... ok little is a lie. I was thinking, if sakurai truely was going to go all out, push the limits of the game, and truely make this is magnum opus, like it sounds like he wants to do, what if kept adding fighters till it hit 100?

So, right now we need 21 more characters to reach 100(Terry will be 79). I feel like Spirits will be upgraded, as well as some Mii costumes. I also think 2 AT have a possibilty of being upgraded as well. very low chance but its there due to popularity. I also think we can get 4 echo fighters as well, as they are easier to make and some popular picks are best as echos.

I won't be doing my top wanting order(save for the first) but will include their number and echo number it its an echo fighter. i am going to do the order 3rd party, third party, 1st party, echo. Or at least try to do it that way till there are no more echos.

80. Shantae. I feel an Indie rep is happening, and Shantae is the top contender right now(one other as well but the are also on the list). She brings a very unique playstyle, and she is very popular.

81. Ryu Hyabusa. The last great NES game that needs to be repped. Techmo Koei is also very close to nintendo and has made a lot of games with nintendo IP's. so a fighter from them seems very likely.

82. Rex and Pyra. Sakurai himself stated that if their game was just a little eariler, they would have been in the base game. That pretty much tells me they will be a playable fighter. Rex and Pyra playing as a tag team combo like in XC2 Torna expansion would be the most ideal. Not sure how to also include Mythra in this though, maybe Pyra transforms into mythra, but then that may just get super complicated haha.

83. Ms Pac Man(55e) I am honestly surprised Ms Pac Man isn't an echo already. She is one of the most famous female characters, and out sold Pac man world wide. Makes a lot of sense as an echo. They could be a straight up clone like peach vs daisy, or have very slight tweaks like Marth and Lucina.

84. Doomslayer. The Grandaddy of the FPS genre and strong ties to nintendo's history as well. with all the doom games going to be one switch soon, it makes sense they would be in smash too. I also used to think he would be too gory for smash, and removing that would take away from his identity, but i think it could work. I mean we have a chain saw sword already in the game, and guns, so it could work.

85. Geno. Gonna just say this is a 3rd party even though its more like a shared ownership or something odd. Geno just makes sense and will be happening at some point. Could even see it as the last fighter of the fighters pass.

86. Medusa(54e). I think we need more villains playable, and a female villain is even better. Medusa would be a great Palutena echo, even changing the down B to be the old Heavenly light custom move from the last game. so she would be more like a chrom style echo. Mostly the same moves except for 1.

87. Rayman. Ubisoft and Nintendo are quite close over the years, Rayman has been very highly requested, is a famous character, plus was already a trophy back in the last game. we know sakurai knows the demand is there, so I think its very likely to see him coming.

88. Crash. Another highly requested character, but also has a veryimportant tie in the gaming history. He was the sony mascot back in the 90's console wars, and seeing him join smash would bring more of that rivalry back. Plus, just imaging his trailer being a remake of the original smash commercial, with the guys in suits, and then the crash guy in a suit just leaps in and starts fighting them.

89. Dixie Kong. I know she could also be considered for an Echo, but I think she would function better as a semi clone like Luigi or Isabelle. Sharing some base mores with Diddy kong but having a bunch of unique ones. Like she can have the same down B, but would have Donkey Kongs Up B, Maybe also use her guitar as her B move, and her side B could be a comand grab, simular to donkey kongs forward throw, she just grabs people with her ponytail and holds them above her head, and she can move and throw them at will.

90. Impa(16e). Impa is the last reoccuring Zelda character in the series, and would make complete sense to add to smash. I think she could be like shiek, but maybe hits harder and is slightly slower, or a more exact echo, as Impa is the one that taught Shiek. I would like either her OoT look, her SS look, or her Hyrule Warriors look. Hell, give us all three.

91. Reimu Hakurei. Touhou project is the biggest Indie/doujin game in japan, with even huge events just for it, and hundreds of games, both offical and fan made. I think this deserves to be representing into smash. Hell, imagine all the remixes of the songs we could get, maybe even done by profession touhou music circles. Both she and Shantae are the big 2 indie characters, one western and the other easter.

92. Tales of Rep(Llyod, Velvet, or one of the new ones). I feel Namco deserves another rep in smash, and really, Tales of is their massive series that has long and strong ties to Nintendo. Llyod is one of the most popular ones, plus his twin sword style would be very unique, maybe even have Collette assist him someone. Velvet is the last new one not counting the future game, and she uses melee fist combat so she wouldn't be another anime sword user, or they will pick one of the new Protags from the new game. Either way, Tales of deserves a representative.

93. Rhythm Girl. We know brawl had data for the chorus kids, and we saw rhythm heaven baddies in the last games smash run, so we know sakurai has looked into making them playable. I think RG would be the best way, as she is in a bunch of mini games, and is on the cover of most of the games. Plus she could incorperate many other characters into her moveset.

94. Octoling(64e) With how massive Splatoon is, it just makes sense to add another character into the game, and an echo with Octoling would be nice and simple, but also something people would want. they could function like Dark Pit to pit, having stronger attacks but be a bit slower.

95. Arle OR Lip. I think a Puzzle game rep would be very cool, and these 2 would be the best picks. I cannot decide who so I placed them together here. Arle is from Puyo Puyo, a long running famous Puzzle game, and would be another Sega rep which is nice because really only Sonic is only owned by them(Bayonetta is more Platinum games and Joker is more Atlus) and Puyo puyo is getting a resurgence. Lip though from Panel De Pon, a nintendo owned one, and her flower has been in the game since Melee. Either would be great picks but I see Arle being slightly more likely, though I want Lip a bit more.

96. Jill Valentine OR Pheonix Wright. I think we will see 1 more capcom character, and I feel these are the most likely. There are no horror game reps yet, and RE is the premire one, with Jill being one of the leading characters of the series. Likewise, the Ace atterny games are long running nintendo games, and Pheonix is so closely tied to nintendo and he is very popular. Either can happen.

97. Bandana Dee. Hugely Requested, and for that reason I see them making it in. Sakurai seems to be taking fan demand seriously so far, with how he is wording things.

98. Marina Lightyear from Mischief Makers OR Saki from Sin and Punishment. This is basically a Treasure rep. For awhile they were really big and popular, being a Japanese Wayforward, and they made such highly classic games like Gunstar Heroes. We already had Saki as an AT, so the knowledge of the company is there. Either could work well, with Saki being more likely as being co-developed by nintendo, but Marina i would like more because god damn it Mischief makers was such a god damn fun good game.

99. Nintendo Retro Rep. I think 1 retro rep that hasn't seen a game since the NES or SNES should be added. yes it may not drive sales or be highly requested, but it would be a fun DLC rep. My choices are Ayumi from Famicom Detective(which is getting an remake), Mike jones from Star tropics, Hikari and Donbe from Shin Onigashima, and Mach Rider from Mach Rider.

100. Waluigi OR Isaac. I said I see only 2 AT having any sort of chance being upgraded, but I really only see 1 AT being upgraded. Waluigi very popular, even if for Memeness, you cannot ignore how popular he is. he also could play with a mix of sports/party/kart items, and be a very tricky/cheating character. as for Isaac, also hugely popular, and Camelot really hasn't gotten much love in awhile. maybe this will help them make more golden sun games, or at least an HD remake of the first 2. Plus, I think having the final character be an AT upgrade would be a great way to reach 100 fighters, as they would be some truely fan demanded characters.

god this was a massive post haha.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
One thing I thought about lately:

Those half-genie lasses all be having various powers defined, aye? Well, aside that one who might not be half-genie.

What if they all be giving a helping hand to Shantae for the final battle, Klonoa-style?

So i just wanted to do a fun little post.... ok little is a lie. I was thinking, if sakurai truely was going to go all out, push the limits of the game, and truely make this is magnum opus, like it sounds like he wants to do, what if kept adding fighters till it hit 100?.
Personally, I wouldn't try to accurately guess who be comin' next in the Smash crew, but I can see that happen.

If he's truly daring though, he can go for the greatest treasure of all:

Granted, a lot of Tobal 2's crew was fool's gold, but it's impressive indeed.

All it'd take is for Shantae to be tossed into the brig for something she didn't do and it'd be perfect!
Well, Zapple was practically ready to vote her off the boat and make her walk the plank before anything even happened, so that's a start. Which is funny, seeing as some of us pegged Harmony as the confrontational one of this lot.

Been a corsair for over 20 years now. Though I somehow didn't do any raids during the Age of Smash 4, I witnessed a lot of it.

As someone who wants Shantae and Doomguy in Smash, I've always imagined the two being friends. Because Doomguy likes rabbits, Shantae hangs out with him as one.
Bethesda's guv vouches for him, so that's potentially half of this job done.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Oh i know trying to accuratly guess who would be chosen and how many is nonsense, but this was a fun what if for me to write

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I wouldn't join what this guy is spamming on every single support thread right now ^^^^

Edit: He got banned, lol (in case you no longer see his post)

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
So i just wanted to do a fun little post.... ok little is a lie. I was thinking, if sakurai truely was going to go all out, push the limits of the game, and truely make this is magnum opus, like it sounds like he wants to do, what if kept adding fighters till it hit 100?

So, right now we need 21 more characters to reach 100(Terry will be 79). I feel like Spirits will be upgraded, as well as some Mii costumes. I also think 2 AT have a possibilty of being upgraded as well. very low chance but its there due to popularity. I also think we can get 4 echo fighters as well, as they are easier to make and some popular picks are best as echos.

I won't be doing my top wanting order(save for the first) but will include their number and echo number it its an echo fighter. i am going to do the order 3rd party, third party, 1st party, echo. Or at least try to do it that way till there are no more echos.

80. Shantae. I feel an Indie rep is happening, and Shantae is the top contender right now(one other as well but the are also on the list). She brings a very unique playstyle, and she is very popular.

81. Ryu Hyabusa. The last great NES game that needs to be repped. Techmo Koei is also very close to nintendo and has made a lot of games with nintendo IP's. so a fighter from them seems very likely.

82. Rex and Pyra. Sakurai himself stated that if their game was just a little eariler, they would have been in the base game. That pretty much tells me they will be a playable fighter. Rex and Pyra playing as a tag team combo like in XC2 Torna expansion would be the most ideal. Not sure how to also include Mythra in this though, maybe Pyra transforms into mythra, but then that may just get super complicated haha.

83. Ms Pac Man(55e) I am honestly surprised Ms Pac Man isn't an echo already. She is one of the most famous female characters, and out sold Pac man world wide. Makes a lot of sense as an echo. They could be a straight up clone like peach vs daisy, or have very slight tweaks like Marth and Lucina.

84. Doomslayer. The Grandaddy of the FPS genre and strong ties to nintendo's history as well. with all the doom games going to be one switch soon, it makes sense they would be in smash too. I also used to think he would be too gory for smash, and removing that would take away from his identity, but i think it could work. I mean we have a chain saw sword already in the game, and guns, so it could work.

85. Geno. Gonna just say this is a 3rd party even though its more like a shared ownership or something odd. Geno just makes sense and will be happening at some point. Could even see it as the last fighter of the fighters pass.

86. Medusa(54e). I think we need more villains playable, and a female villain is even better. Medusa would be a great Palutena echo, even changing the down B to be the old Heavenly light custom move from the last game. so she would be more like a chrom style echo. Mostly the same moves except for 1.

87. Rayman. Ubisoft and Nintendo are quite close over the years, Rayman has been very highly requested, is a famous character, plus was already a trophy back in the last game. we know sakurai knows the demand is there, so I think its very likely to see him coming.

88. Crash. Another highly requested character, but also has a veryimportant tie in the gaming history. He was the sony mascot back in the 90's console wars, and seeing him join smash would bring more of that rivalry back. Plus, just imaging his trailer being a remake of the original smash commercial, with the guys in suits, and then the crash guy in a suit just leaps in and starts fighting them.

89. Dixie Kong. I know she could also be considered for an Echo, but I think she would function better as a semi clone like Luigi or Isabelle. Sharing some base mores with Diddy kong but having a bunch of unique ones. Like she can have the same down B, but would have Donkey Kongs Up B, Maybe also use her guitar as her B move, and her side B could be a comand grab, simular to donkey kongs forward throw, she just grabs people with her ponytail and holds them above her head, and she can move and throw them at will.

90. Impa(16e). Impa is the last reoccuring Zelda character in the series, and would make complete sense to add to smash. I think she could be like shiek, but maybe hits harder and is slightly slower, or a more exact echo, as Impa is the one that taught Shiek. I would like either her OoT look, her SS look, or her Hyrule Warriors look. Hell, give us all three.

91. Reimu Hakurei. Touhou project is the biggest Indie/doujin game in japan, with even huge events just for it, and hundreds of games, both offical and fan made. I think this deserves to be representing into smash. Hell, imagine all the remixes of the songs we could get, maybe even done by profession touhou music circles. Both she and Shantae are the big 2 indie characters, one western and the other easter.

92. Tales of Rep(Llyod, Velvet, or one of the new ones). I feel Namco deserves another rep in smash, and really, Tales of is their massive series that has long and strong ties to Nintendo. Llyod is one of the most popular ones, plus his twin sword style would be very unique, maybe even have Collette assist him someone. Velvet is the last new one not counting the future game, and she uses melee fist combat so she wouldn't be another anime sword user, or they will pick one of the new Protags from the new game. Either way, Tales of deserves a representative.

93. Rhythm Girl. We know brawl had data for the chorus kids, and we saw rhythm heaven baddies in the last games smash run, so we know sakurai has looked into making them playable. I think RG would be the best way, as she is in a bunch of mini games, and is on the cover of most of the games. Plus she could incorperate many other characters into her moveset.

94. Octoling(64e) With how massive Splatoon is, it just makes sense to add another character into the game, and an echo with Octoling would be nice and simple, but also something people would want. they could function like Dark Pit to pit, having stronger attacks but be a bit slower.

95. Arle OR Lip. I think a Puzzle game rep would be very cool, and these 2 would be the best picks. I cannot decide who so I placed them together here. Arle is from Puyo Puyo, a long running famous Puzzle game, and would be another Sega rep which is nice because really only Sonic is only owned by them(Bayonetta is more Platinum games and Joker is more Atlus) and Puyo puyo is getting a resurgence. Lip though from Panel De Pon, a nintendo owned one, and her flower has been in the game since Melee. Either would be great picks but I see Arle being slightly more likely, though I want Lip a bit more.

96. Jill Valentine OR Pheonix Wright. I think we will see 1 more capcom character, and I feel these are the most likely. There are no horror game reps yet, and RE is the premire one, with Jill being one of the leading characters of the series. Likewise, the Ace atterny games are long running nintendo games, and Pheonix is so closely tied to nintendo and he is very popular. Either can happen.

97. Bandana Dee. Hugely Requested, and for that reason I see them making it in. Sakurai seems to be taking fan demand seriously so far, with how he is wording things.

98. Marina Lightyear from Mischief Makers OR Saki from Sin and Punishment. This is basically a Treasure rep. For awhile they were really big and popular, being a Japanese Wayforward, and they made such highly classic games like Gunstar Heroes. We already had Saki as an AT, so the knowledge of the company is there. Either could work well, with Saki being more likely as being co-developed by nintendo, but Marina i would like more because god damn it Mischief makers was such a god damn fun good game.

99. Nintendo Retro Rep. I think 1 retro rep that hasn't seen a game since the NES or SNES should be added. yes it may not drive sales or be highly requested, but it would be a fun DLC rep. My choices are Ayumi from Famicom Detective(which is getting an remake), Mike jones from Star tropics, Hikari and Donbe from Shin Onigashima, and Mach Rider from Mach Rider.

100. Waluigi OR Isaac. I said I see only 2 AT having any sort of chance being upgraded, but I really only see 1 AT being upgraded. Waluigi very popular, even if for Memeness, you cannot ignore how popular he is. he also could play with a mix of sports/party/kart items, and be a very tricky/cheating character. as for Isaac, also hugely popular, and Camelot really hasn't gotten much love in awhile. maybe this will help them make more golden sun games, or at least an HD remake of the first 2. Plus, I think having the final character be an AT upgrade would be a great way to reach 100 fighters, as they would be some truely fan demanded characters.

Mythra uses the same kind of weapon as Pyra, so at most she'd be a semi-clone with some different specials.

Yeah, Doom Slayer wouldn't be too hard to out the gore but still keep the brutality and high-octane shooting action that defines the series. It's not like Mortal Kombat with it's defining, highly flashy FATALITY. It'd be insane if he had personalized throws/pummels for every fighter.

Octoling could be anything from a straight echo, the same moves with altered stats/versions or a semi echo if they want to get some more weapons represented.

One thing I thought about lately:

Those half-genie lasses all be having various powers defined, aye? Well, aside that one who might not be half-genie.

What if they all be giving a helping hand to Shantae for the final battle, Klonoa-style?

Well, Zapple was practically ready to vote her off the boat and make her walk the plank before anything even happened, so that's a start. Which is funny, seeing as some of us pegged Harmony as the confrontational one of this lot.
All those rulers did in Klonoa was pilot some cannons. Not that we don't appreciate that skill in this trade, but that's hardly unique. Don't forget, there could be more yet to discover! Those girls were just the first arrivals. Although we never got a clear answer as to what Harmony's powers are. Her name suggests singing or music, but she made fireworks during the show, so I guess she controls fire instead?

Wasn't Fillin the one who tried to feed Shantae to the sharks? Cuz if she's who we all think her to be, someone's legs are gonna get used as chum...

SoupCanMafia

Smash Lord
Scuttle Town, Sequin Land, Possibly Turkey
Wasn't Fillin the one who tried to feed Shantae to the sharks? Cuz if she's who we all think her to be, someone's legs are gonna get used as chum...
Nah, Fillin was the girl who was startled and being quizzed on by Shantae. She's got her head in the clouds, but she's a good soul all around.

Actually, none of the Half-Genies feel that threatening, aside from Fillin saying "Punish the new girl!". Then again, I'm speaking on terms of only seeing the GameXplain 30 Minute Trailer, so there can be potential for brainwashing via the Sirens or Risky Boots.

Last edited:

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

Here is my list:

#80. Goemon - (My most wanted) Probably the biggest Konami character not yet in Smash's roster, yet he does have a Mii costume. His Final Smash would be this giant Power Ranger type robot called Impact that would punch or shoot lazers at the other players on screen. How cool is that?!

#81. Shantae - Our gal who I feel is most worthy for the Indie slot along with Reimu.

#82. Krystal - (My most wanted Nintendo character) Yes, she is a Assist Trophy, but she would bring a very unique moveset with her staff and I would feel her inclusion would complete Star Fox's representation in the roster.

#83. Dixie Kong - I would like her as a unique fighter or semi-clone instead of a Echo like most other people are thinking. She would bring a unique moveset with her hair and I think she is one of the biggest omissions from the roster right now. Also, her inclusion would pretty much make DK's representation in the roster almost perfect.

#84. Porky Minch - He would be in his spider mech and we don't really have any mech fighters in Smash unless you count Bowser Jr. which I really don't. He would bring something completely new to the table and he would be another villain so brownie points for him. Plus, Mother is the biggest Nintendo franchise in Smash without a villain in the roster.

#85. Pig Ganon - Ganondorf is still somewhat a semi-clone of Captain Falcon so Pig Ganon is really the only way we are ever going to get a version of Ganon with a original moveset. Plus, he has been in more games than Ganondorf even though he is technically Ganondorf and if we can have 3 Links and 2 Zeldas in the roster, why not 2 Ganons?

#86. Zero - Another Assist Trophy on my list that I would love to see make it in. Zero would be such a cool character and all with his buster and his Z-saber. He could represent the X side of Megaman.

#87. Tron Bonne - Another mech fighter who would be incredibly unique and bring something completely new to the table. She could represent the Legends side of Megaman.

#88. Skull Kid - He would bring a unique moveset with using Majora's different transformations from his boss fight for parts of his moveset. Skull Kid would make the N64 Zelda representation perfect if he got in.

#89. Marina Liteyears - I loved Mischief Makers so of course I would love to see her in Smash. She would be a Treasure rep.

#90. Elma - She would be very unique with having guns and swords in her moveset. I would be especially thrilled for Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura if she got in.

#91. Medusa (Palutena Echo) - She would be a incredibly fun Echo with her snake her animation and all. She would give Kid Icarus a villain in the roster. I don't count Dark Pit as he is a anti hero.

#92. Metal Sonic (Sonic Echo) - I would love to have him as aSonic Echo plus he would bring Sonic a villain in the roster.

#93. Funky Kong (DK Echo) - He would be a cool Echo. They could give him his surfboard for his recovery and pretty much have everything else in his moveset be exactly like DK's. He would be so easy to make.

#94. Black Shadow (Captain Falcon Echo) - He would play like Melee Ganondorf plus we desperately need at least one more F-Zero rep in the roster. Getting a Echo is the only way. Also, he would bring F-Zero a villain in the roster.

#95. Mach Rider (Retro rep) - Would be fun as hell with his motorcycle, gun, bombs, and stuff.

#96. Bandana Dee - He would pretty much complete Kirby's representation in the roster pus he is one of the biggest omissions from the roster I feel.

#97. Chun-Li - My favorite Street Fighter character. Plus, who wouldn't what the most iconic fighting game chick in Smash?

#98. Sephiroth - He would be our first 3rd party villain that I think deserves to have that honor if anybody. He would be fun to play with.

#99. Geno - His fans have been waiting long enough plus Sakurai wants him in too. He would be very unique with his Geno Beam, gun, and other abilities.

#100. Isaac - (Another Assist Trophy) Like Geno fans, I feel his fans have waited long enough and would be very happy for them if he got in.

Damn this was a long list that took me forever to write lmao!

Last edited:

SoupCanMafia

Smash Lord
Scuttle Town, Sequin Land, Possibly Turkey
Hmm... apparently, Apple has some involvement in Seven Siren's development? That's what I've gotten off TV Tropes, but this may be something of interest in the future. It might also explain why Seven Sirens has Exclusivity rights on Apple Arcade at this current moment.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Well, I wouldn't want to see me half-genie hearties just stand around and give booty to Shantae while she does all the plundering as always, so I hope they get something to do in the finale.

Hmm... apparently, Apple has some involvement in Seven Siren's development? That's what I've gotten off TV Tropes, but this may be something of interest in the future. It might also explain why Seven Sirens has Exclusivity rights on Apple Arcade at this current moment.
Especially if the Apple version is the only one that's released this year before the other ones. This whole thing has been weird from the start.

Top Bottom