• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

zferolie

Smash Hero
I never said that Steve would be the rep.
I am not even feeling a Microsoft rep

Capcom only has three reps, or two and a half considering the whole echo thing for Ken, same for Konami. Regardless, they have good reason to have more reps than the average third party company: their games just happen to have the right combination of history with Nintendo AND being extremely popular in their own right. A silly thing like OCD roster balancing seems pretty inconsequential compared to the clout Monster Hunter carries and the hype a playable character would bring.
Why did I think 4? derp

zferolie

Smash Hero
View attachment 179635
View attachment 179636
I got my hands on the game early. After playing it for about 3-4 hours, I can say....

I don’t like it... at all...
Shantae should have been a fighter but even that wouldn’t change my opinion.

Anyone want to see more pictures?
Um, you may not want to randomly post pictures huh. most people want to be surprised(just looked at music myself) andd technically having that game is illegal. VERY illegal.

D

Deleted member

I'm sure there's something we can do to help you feel better... what's going on? If you'd rather not tell anyone on here and feel up to telling someone what's up, you can PM me about it and I'll see what I can do to help.
Don’t worry I’ll take care of it

Dukefire

Smash Master
Some good news, Nintendo is starting their spree to stop those video leaks to appear on YouTube. Hopefully, the damages wasn't too severe to revert.

Those people pretty much got what's coming to them for doing that.

Capture+_2018-11-24-19-28-07.png

Dukefire

Smash Master
This is from me tonight, keep it together for 12 more Days.

READY?

Note: I won't be appearing as often since I need to prepare for Ultimate's arrival. Hope to see you on the battlefield to save the world once more.

Artist: CinSensura
SAMUS_and_SHANTAE_-_SPIRITS_(Smash_Ultimate)_by_CinSensura.png

zferolie

Smash Hero
Some good news, Nintendo is starting their spree to stop those video leaks to appear on YouTube. Hopefully, the damages wasn't too severe to revert.

Those people pretty much got what's coming to them for doing that.

View attachment 179657
Thats good. Hope those peoples switches have been bricked, and they never can play a nintendo game again.

The rom part really sucks, once its out there its out there. Hopefully nintendo can sure the oritinal person who posted it, and scare people to not do it again. Its **** like this that makes Sakurai and others at nintendo look down at the western fanbases.

READY?

Note: I won't be appearing as often since I need to prepare for Ultimate's arrival. Hope to see you on the battlefield to save the world once more.

View attachment 179661
Thats a very pretty samus shantae

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548

READY?

View attachment 179661
I like to imagine using the real (Zero Suit) Samus in that fight, and she winds up being touched by those dance moves, to the point where once spirit Shantae has been rescued, she asks the latter for some private lessons, because of how fun it looks.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Heads up guys, leaking text based Datamining is one thing, but streaming an illegal copy of the game early is something else completely different, and if you see anyone doing it report them immediately. Here is where you can report it to nintendo.

https://ap.nintendo.com/

So, Vergeben is swearing there is a Minecraft boss, but all datamining is saying there isn't. Either people can't actually see all the bosses(I think they are going by music not sure) or Vergeben is completely wrong. And if he is wrong on that he could be wrong in SE content. With how little SE has put in the game it makes me hard to beleive they would agree to more DLC. I want to be wrong about that though

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Hi every--
>suicide talk
Okay, not to be insensitive or anything, but is it possible to not have that happen whenever I go here? :4mii:

Heads up guys, leaking text based Datamining is one thing, but streaming an illegal copy of the game early is something else completely different, and if you see anyone doing it report them immediately. Here is where you can report it to nintendo.

https://ap.nintendo.com/

So, Vergeben is swearing there is a Minecraft boss, but all datamining is saying there isn't. Either people can't actually see all the bosses(I think they are going by music not sure) or Vergeben is completely wrong. And if he is wrong on that he could be wrong in SE content. With how little SE has put in the game it makes me hard to beleive they would agree to more DLC. I want to be wrong about that though
After Hitagi's downfall, the guy is desperately trying to make sure he's not proven wrong and lose the goodwill he built up after Kencineroar. This should be interesting.

costanza-answering-machine.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

nintendo has been taking down everything, as is their right. I did like hearing some of the music early but it was still wrong for them to upload it
Great

Now I have to go back and listen to the smash4 music

I hate smash4 right now and it’s menu music:glare:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Weirdly, some of the new stuff is still there. Like, if every new DKC remix is to be removed, why leave just CC?
Incidentally, I can't think of a better song than that for a potential Risky Boots spirit battle.

Shantae might get The Great Sea theme as it's similar to the sailing theme from Pirate's Curse.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Incidentally, I can't think of a better song than that for a potential Risky Boots spirit battle.

Shantae might get The Great Sea theme as it's similar to the sailing theme from Pirate's Curse.
I’d say the same, man imagine if Risky and K Rool teamed up against Shantae and DK.

Artist: Cardbordtoaster

I love the colors on this one.

Top Bottom