• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
Remember that there is a reason why Kirby was chosen to survive Galeem's attack. Just don't spoil it until December 7th.
I thought the reason was because of the Warp Star's abilities?

D

Deleted member

Remember that there is a reason why Kirby was chosen to survive Galeem's attack. Just don't spoil it until December 7th.
Kirby is sakurai’s child

Also dedede survived too

8E8457F4-B423-44F1-B6FF-0E65928255A4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
Hey guys we need to get behind this.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

It's *Minecraft* representation, not *Microsoft,* and apparently there is Minecraft in the base game of some sort.

Also, I don't trust anyone who claims to know when the DLC plans were finalized.
How do you know it’s in the base game?

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration

As much as I want Shantae merchandise...I would rather have a Pop! Vinyl over First4Figures. Don't get me wrong, First4Figures' stuff is incredibly cool looking, but it's also unaffordable and always limited editions. Personally, I think she'd look great as one of Funko's Rock Candy vinyl figures.

Could totally dig a Shantae figure in this style.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
As much as I want Shantae merchandise...I would rather have a Pop! Vinyl over First4Figures. Don't get me wrong, First4Figures' stuff is incredibly cool looking, but it's also unaffordable and always limited editions. Personally, I think she'd look great as one of Funko's Rock Candy vinyl figures.

Could totally dig a Shantae figure in this style.
This would be okay, but not Pop figures, those have soulless eyes.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Found another amzing musoc track. I lived the twilight princess mysic and this is amazing

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

"Super easy! Call your friendly Zombie to enter the World Wide Web"

Oh, wait... that's me! :p
Found another amzing musoc track. I lived the twilight princess mysic and this is amazing

I mean, this track has changed the tone of the original Midna's Lament drastically, but, it's still a masterpiece in it's own way. :)

zferolie

Smash Hero
"Super easy! Call your friendly Zombie to enter the World Wide Web"

Oh, wait... that's me! :p

I mean, this track has changed the tone of the original Midna's Lament drastically, but, it's still a masterpiece in it's own way. :)
Yeah the ton is different but its so epic and big, you feel the large scale behind it

D

Deleted member

I looked back into the spirit list and believe it or not this guy is a spirit too
733FB03E-F386-491A-B8B7-E538D7508CD4.png

He’s dead
I'm fine with music provided there's no spoilers in the title.
Indeed let’s NOT put in the adventure mode tracks in here tho the rest is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tybalt: Herbal One

Smash Cadet
I found this neat thing on the Fire Emblem Heroes Reddit. It's done by a guy with the twitter handle TravelerSan as part of something he calls Noirevember.

DsxiElOWsAA9Dhm.jpeg

Dukefire

Smash Master
Galeem is the Lord of Light With Master Hands at its side. All of them are moving calmly like its characteristics are portrayed.

That does question this, Master Hand is always followed with Crazy Hand in previous Classic Modes.

Where is Crazy Hand?

Capture+_2018-11-20-08-39-54.png

D

Deleted member

Galeem is the Lord of Light With Master Hands at its side. All of them are moving calmly like its characteristics are portrayed.

That does question this, Master Hand is always followed with Crazy Hand in previous Classic Modes.

Where is Crazy Hand?

View attachment 179589

shrek,goku,and sans have him hostage.

Alright back to shantae

Which fighter is risky gonna posses?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

zferolie

Smash Hero
I found this neat thing on the Fire Emblem Heroes Reddit. It's done by a guy with the twitter handle TravelerSan as part of something he calls Noirevember.

View attachment 179584
I believe that’s Noire from Awakening.
View attachment 179602

I’d say either Wolf or this palette of Fox:
View attachment 179604
Ah thanks. And i can see any pirate or wolf maybe. K. Rool would be hilarious with a risky spirit... K rool in riskys outfit? Lol
Well, here's some really cute artwork! :)
That is super cute love it! We just need doxie and shantae to have the ponytail team in

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Once I obtain them, I'm gonna set up a CPU battle between Zero Suit Samus with Shantae and Wolf (he's got the gun, dashes and slashes to match) with Risky to reenact one of their fights. Then for kicks do it again with Pit and Dark Pit instead.

Where is Crazy Hand?

View attachment 179589
Classic modes aside, the World of Dark map will probably have Crazy Hands impeding you as opposed to Master Hands.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Well, the ROM's been released. :/

I'm finding this really depressing...
The people who put it up will be in huge trouble, just wait for nintendo to destroy them.

Hes trying to save face, as i havent heard any confirmation of a minecraft boss. Not sure where he is getting that info as i dont think anything in datamining shows it. Unless someone has posted pictures.

M00NFIRE94

Smash Ace
Well I guess if we get Steve now, that confirms Monster Hunter since we got Rathalos as a boss too. Personally not the kind of characters I woulda wanted but to each their own and I should at least congratulate those who wanted those guys should all this be true.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Hes trying to save face, as i havent heard any confirmation of a minecraft boss. Not sure where he is getting that info as i dont think anything in datamining shows it. Unless someone has posted pictures.
I don't think that is what's happening. He made this comment well in to when all the base game bosses were found out, yet he is still making the claim. Why would he be doing something so self destructive? Here is what I think. There is a Minecraft boss, but it is gonna come along with DLC. After all, if you revealed in base game that you were working with Microsoft and there is no Microsoft character in sight, people would naturally get suspicious. So, they are holding off till the Microsoft rep arrives.

D

Deleted member

I don't think that is what's happening. He made this comment well in to when all the base game bosses were found out, yet he is still making the claim. Why would he be doing something so self destructive? Here is what I think. There is a Minecraft boss, but it is gonna come along with DLC. After all, if you revealed in base game that you were working with Microsoft and there is no Microsoft character in sight, people would naturally get suspicious. So, they are holding off till the Microsoft rep arrives.
And that is banjo

zferolie

Smash Hero
I dont think steve as dlc is a lock just with a boss. Same with a monsyer hunter. I feel thats all they are getting as smash rep. Steve doesnt need to be playable, but getting a boss should be fine for that series. Same with monster hunter. Rathalos is much more iconic then the hunter, and capcom already has 4 fighters

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I dont think steve as dlc is a lock just with a boss. Same with a monsyer hunter. I feel thats all they are getting as smash rep. Steve doesnt need to be playable, but getting a boss should be fine for that series. Same with monster hunter. Rathalos is much more iconic then the hunter, and capcom already has 4 fighters
I never said that Steve would be the rep.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Capcom only has three reps, or two and a half considering the whole echo thing for Ken, same for Konami. Regardless, they have good reason to have more reps than the average third party company: their games just happen to have the right combination of history with Nintendo AND being extremely popular in their own right. A silly thing like OCD roster balancing seems pretty inconsequential compared to the clout Monster Hunter carries and the hype a playable character would bring.

Top Bottom