• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown V - August 29-31! Congrats to all winners! Comments and Shoutouts please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basty

Smash Ace
101 entrants in PM holy crap is this the biggest PM tournament in australian smash history? Project M is gonna be great

MizzityMarth

Smash Rookie
I think the most PM players in a tournament is a given when the same tournament has the most Melee players. So let's just call this the BIGGEST F**KING SMASH TOURNAMENT IN AUSTRALIA!

Chappos

Smash Apprentice
Only a few days until my flight to Melbourne, where I'll have little internet access. As a result I'd like to take this time to make sure no-one forgets or ******* out on MM's/sidebets.

Money Matches:
1. Chappos vs Redact, Project M, Bo5, $100.
2. Chappos vs Splice, Project M, Bo5, $10
3. Chappos vs PCG, Project M, Bo5, $10
4. Chappos vs PCG, Melee, Bo5, $10

-Edit:
5. Chappos vs Mytus, Melee, Bo5, $10

Sidebets:
Vlade - $50 on Chappos over Redact, taken by Blue2ez
Caged - $50 on Chappos over Redact, taken by Phrase

-Edit:
Smopup - $50 on Redact, taken by Hobobloke
S.D - $20 on Redact, taken by sundowns
Mytus - $10 on PCG for Melee, taken by Noied

If you want to make some easy money feel free to place more sidebets for increased hype. An insider tip - the smart money is on me.

Last edited:

Mytus

Smash Apprentice
If you want to make some easy money feel free to place more sidebets for increased hype. An insider tip - the smart money is on me.
What currency does WA use? I'll money match you for two shillings and a sixpence (or whatever the WA equivalent of $10 is) in Melee.

Last edited:

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
Only a few days until my flight to Melbourne, where I'll have little internet access. As a result I'd like to take this time to make sure no-one forgets or *****es out on MM's/sidebets.

Money Matches:
1. Chappos vs Redact, Project M, Bo5, $100.
2. Chappos vs Splice, Project M, Bo5, $10
3. Chappos vs PCG, Project M, Bo5, $10
4. Chappos vs PCG, Melee, Bo5, $10

Sidebets:
Vlade - $50 on Chappos over Redact, taken by Blue2ez
Caged - $50 on Chappos over Redact, taken by Phrase

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH. i'd never ***** out
In for $10 on Redact and $10 on Splice

Last edited:

Chappos

Smash Apprentice
What currency does WA use? I'll money match you for two shillings and a sixpence (or whatever the WA equivalent of $10 is) in Melee.
Not super keen for Melee MM's but eh, for $10 sure. Hoping this won't invite everyone and their dogs to challenge me to a MM again - there are other people in Perth too!

Mytus

Smash Apprentice
Not super keen for Melee MM's but eh, for $10 sure. Hoping this won't invite everyone and their dogs to challenge me to a MM again - there are other people in Perth too!
Fair enough, I didn't pick up on your PM preference. Don't feel obligated to accept since you have a lot lined up already! Maybe send another WA player my way if any are interested?

While we're at it, I'll put $10 on PCG to win against Chappos if anyone will take me up on it.

Chappos

Smash Apprentice
Fair enough, I didn't pick up on your PM preference. Don't feel obligated to accept since you have a lot lined up already! Maybe send another WA player my way if any are interested?
I'm happy to accept the MM still, I've updated my previous post to include it.

I'll alert some other Perth players to the sidebets being offered.

Noied

Smash Rookie

While we're at it, I'll put $10 on PCG to win against Chappos if anyone will take me up on it.
Ye I could go for some lunch. We talking PM or Melee here? or $5 on each? (I'm Accepting if that is unclear)

Last edited:

Mytus

Smash Apprentice
Ye I could go for some lunch. We talking PM or Melee here? or $5 on each? (I'm Accepting if that is unclear)
Melee, $10! You're on!

I might also put $50 on Redact to win against Chappos, if there's anyone else who is keen to give some more money to QLD.

Last edited:

Noied

Smash Rookie
Alzinator in the house, long time no see my fellow smash friends heard it's that time again where west vs east is happening and east is talking **** as usual only to get destroyed by the west.

Yo east let me teach you a lesson about how west is best, our boy chappos is gonna put redact to the test, redact's gonna get attacked left right centre and nothing is gonna be left intact, this match is attracting quite the hype in fact by the end of it its gonna feel like some sort of sex act happened right in front of our eyes our boy chappos ****** so hard extracting all the salty tears from redacts eyes making him speechless, redeact won't know how to react, I'm probably gonna end up with the so many infractions just for the this beautiful rap but mods I know deep down you be mirin my quads but as iwata of nintendo would say please understand, it doesn't matter at the end of the day fate is on chappos's side there's no denying the facts. REDACT WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO KEEP TRACK, HE'LL BE TURNED INTO A BOTTLE OF LEMON EXTRACT.

My bets are the following for whoever wants to take them:

$500 Chappos beats Redact.
$400 I get banned right now for this post.
$100 Alzi out squats Atilla's RM.
$100 Alzi beats Atilla's deadlift RM.
$100 East coast tries to murder Alzi as soon as he is seen. (For those unaware I am highly wanted around there my poster doesn't say dead or alive either it just says kill on site. )
$50 Redact crys after losing to Chappos.
$50 Redact gets mad just by reading my post but tries to act like he's not.
$50 Perth beats any state in a crew battle.
$50 I get all of these bets correct.
$40 That Redact doesn't look like he lifts.
$40 mods get mad that alzi is still alive after surviving from many bans and even a perma ban.
$20 that this post gets 20 likes +
$20 that PrettyCoolGuy is NOT a PrettyCoolGuy.
$20 I win the Harry Pointing Award for this post alone.
$1 Basty tries to become the new Alzi but fails hard.

As fate has already chosen the winner between Chappos and Redact I only have one message for Redact that he can reflect on:

btw this post is serious I will be attending shadowloo, (wtf is with the name who's shadow are we going to see in the loo? Probably Redact). I won't be entering any of the events though since I've retired from smash/gaming in general so will pop in to say hi.
Alzi? Who?

Leeyam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
leeyamnz
Alzinator in the house, long time no see my fellow smash friends heard it's that time again where west vs east is happening and east is talking **** as usual only to get destroyed by the west.

Yo east let me teach you a lesson about how west is best, our boy chappos is gonna put redact to the test, redact's gonna get attacked left right centre and nothing is gonna be left intact, this match is attracting quite the hype in fact by the end of it its gonna feel like some sort of sex act happened right in front of our eyes our boy chappos ****** so hard extracting all the salty tears from redacts eyes making him speechless, redeact won't know how to react, I'm probably gonna end up with the so many infractions just for the this beautiful rap but mods I know deep down you be mirin my quads but as iwata of nintendo would say please understand, it doesn't matter at the end of the day fate is on chappos's side there's no denying the facts. REDACT WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO KEEP TRACK, HE'LL BE TURNED INTO A BOTTLE OF LEMON EXTRACT.

$100 East coast tries to murder Alzi as soon as he is seen. (For those unaware I am highly wanted around there my poster doesn't say dead or alive either it just says kill on site. )
$40 mods get mad that alzi is still alive after surviving from many bans and even a perma ban.

As fate has already chosen the winner between Chappos and Redact I only have one message for Redact that he can reflect on:

btw this post is serious I will be attending shadowloo, (wtf is with the name who's shadow are we going to see in the loo? Probably Redact). I won't be entering any of the events though since I've retired from smash/gaming in general so will pop in to say hi.
What is this? A post for ants?

Basty

Smash Ace
wtf is an alzi and why would I want to be one
hand over the $1 now
I have my own style that no one, not even SurPr15e would be able to achieve, I at least got nominated for the harry ponting award
$1000 dollar sidebet that Redact could beat chappos in melee
you didn't specify lmao

Last edited:

Hobobloke

Atemon Game

Oh my God, Alzi coming out of retirement for that Harry Ponting award.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
if chappos redact pm is back on, could defs have it friday night first up with sidebets, hmmm

Noxus

Smash Cadet
50 on redeact to beat chappos, plz no billeh in my pool, he beats me in tournie too much :(

Splice

Smash Hero
if chappos redact pm is back on, could defs have it friday night first up with sidebets, hmmm
Vlade and I will commentate to. It'll be sick Perth+VIC commentary.

And yeah don't put Cody in my pool/early bracket again if possible. Played him like 3 or 4 tournies in a row now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom