• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
dude, it's the first day. town usually lynches wrong on the first day. even if you're town, you're blowing this situation out of proportions.
Lynch wrong means we've eliminated one scum possibility, mafia is process of elimination.

Mafia is a numbers game, try to get the most likely scum eliminated each day. Even if you lynch wrong it's one less person that you need to go through in subsequent days. We don't kill, then scum gets all the kills.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
why are you so sure i'm scum??????
I really haven't bought your timing at all this game and your whole 'yo im HERE let's body scum' and then dissipating back in the background has irked me for far too long. I want an answer for my #514.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Lynch wrong means we've eliminated one scum possibility, mafia is process of elimination.

Mafia is a numbers game, try to get the most likely scum eliminated each day. Even if you lynch wrong it's one less person that you need to go through in subsequent days. We don't kill, then scum gets all the kills.
nonono, I know. I'm just suggesting we lynch Soup today, not BarD

#HBC | ѕoup

We can tango tommorow Zalak if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ahhhh screw it the game will probably grow stagnant if i live, but for the love of gorf, look at everyone that i said wasn't at least a town lean

going to the gym, if i'm dead when i come back...so be it. lol

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
we got 10 hours though. seems like ample enough time to me to collect the votes instead of resorting to policy

not sure what to say to this outside of...dude are you serious right now
It's something to consider. Also bear in mind I've been up ~or 25 hours at this point

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm town tracker. I don't even want to watch people scramble onto me and then have town be forced into a NL. 8 hours isn't a lot of time and I'm not letting this switch happen. I understand that it's out of the blue for me to claim but I'm not dealing with this.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm town tracker. I don't even want to watch people scramble onto me and then have town be forced into a NL. 8 hours isn't a lot of time and I'm not letting this switch happen. I understand that it's out of the blue for me to claim but I'm not dealing with this.

#HBC | ѕoup

Scum probably has a roleblocker but I'll take getting roleblocked/killed over being lynched stupidly by town.

flavor is George the Egg Lover

BarDulL

Town Vampire
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

alright i'm going to the gym, i'll be back if my vote is needed

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
If we don't have enough votes on Soup, and we get too close to the deadline, I will vote for BarD.

if i die tonight, here is my list of people whom i think need to be investigated more, in order of priority.

gorf, maven, jexx, fullmetal, kary

here is my CURRENT HITLIST

soup, gheb, kantrip

#HBC | ѕoup

You either lynch Bardull or you lose a town tracker. Your choice.

#HBC | ѕoup

I wanted to prevent absolutely any scramble happening. Zalak/Bardull/Kantrip/DSH puts me into L-2 and with you breathing down my neck I didn't want to take risks. I mentioned Kantrip because he's scum and would switch over to me no problem.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
You either lynch Bardull or you lose a town tracker. Your choice.
you are being SO INTENSE RIGHT NOW, YO. there was no reason to reveal your role... YET, but now that you have, could you give me info on this "George the Egg Lover"

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
There was a danger of getting a no lynch though.

If we don't have enough votes on Soup, and we get too close to the deadline, I will vote for BarD.

if i die tonight, here is my list of people whom i think need to be investigated more, in order of priority.

gorf, maven, jexx, fullmetal, kary

here is my CURRENT HITLIST

soup, gheb, kantrip
You're the second person to claim that, vote bardull.

We're not lynching a claimed tracker.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I wanted to prevent absolutely any scramble happening. Zalak/Bardull/Kantrip/DSH puts me into L-2 and with you breathing down my neck I didn't want to take risks. I mentioned Kantrip because he's scum and would switch over to me no problem.
wait, DSH is voting for you? okay, that's fair.

but gimmie info on the egg lover

Kantrip

Kantplay
Do you have any practical suggestions as to what we should do in the next couple hours? Because as far as I can tell you're trying to suggest a Gheb lynch on the grounds that he might be town.
Then you're misreading.

I'm suggesting a Gheb lynch because he's the player in this game I think is most likely to be scum.

I'm saying we need to do it toDay because on the chance that he is town (which I doubt), we need the room for mislynches if me being wrong is going to result in my subsequent lynch.

Basically I don't have any legitimate scum reads besides gheb, and I'm not going to form any by lynching Maven. I want to lynch Gheb, but I'm not willing to risk the outcome of the entire game on that read. If we lynch him or myself toDay, we have room to lynch the other one without potentially losing outright (assuming the standard of 1 mislynch per scum and a 3-man team).

#HBC | ѕoup

See reasoning Zalak. I felt a scramble coming and I want to prevent a no lynch.

he's trying to cook and he's trying to track down this animal in his house with a broom @ Zalak Zalak

Kantrip

Kantplay
We are not lynching soup. He may be way off-base and he may like to tunnel his reads and be generally silly, but he is not scummy.

While I do like the content Bardull is finally providing now that the noose is around his head, soup does have a point when he says it's telling that it took this to get said content from Bardull. I realize he has been legitimately busy though, and he's doing exactly what he should be doing if he is town, but it doesn't automatically mean he is town.

Top Bottom