• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
ONCE AGAIN, Gheb has become my #1, but I don't think we're gonna end up lynching him :137:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
That said, this is super unnecessary and I would really appreciate it if you could stop being a cynical drama queen, soup.

Thank you.
(i am AtEing, Kantrip. Haven't you played with J before?)

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
That said, this is super unnecessary and I would really appreciate it if you could stop being a cynical drama queen, soup.

Thank you.
What purpose does this post serve though? Does being "a cynical drama queen" make him scummy in your eyes?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm town tracker. I don't even want to watch people scramble onto me and then have town be forced into a NL. 8 hours isn't a lot of time and I'm not letting this switch happen. I understand that it's out of the blue for me to claim but I'm not dealing with this.
Oh.

goddammit soup...

Kantrip

Kantplay
What purpose does this post serve though? Does being "a cynical drama queen" make him scummy in your eyes?
No, but it definitely makes the game a lot less fun to play when someone acts like soup likes to act when things don't go his way. If it's supposed to be AtE, it's not effective unless its goal is to appeal to the emotion of wanting to lynch soup and blacklist him for the future. The purpose of my post was literally to ask soup not to act like that.

#HBC | ѕoup

I have big balls and I'm prepare to nut all over the scum that is Bardull

Kantrip

Kantplay
alright, that's a little MEAN :098:, but i guess it's also quite fair. :140:
That's actually quite tame, but whatever.

You've mentioned that Gheb and I are both on your hit list. I can't remember, but did you say you agreed with adum that our interactions could be SvS, or would a scum flip from one of us make you feel better about the other? Similarly, would a town flip from one of us incriminate the other in your eyes?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
:140::140::140:

anyways, I was unsure of Gorf at first, but his lack of posts seems HIGHLY suspicious to me right now, so definitely investigate him tomorrow.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I already said this, but whoever we lynch is probably town. Best we can do is take that and look at the waggon.

I don't think I have anything else that really needs saying, and either way, I really do ****ing have to sleep right now so god bless these deadlines and goodnight.

#HBC | ѕoup

You can't pretend that mafia will always be good times and everyone getting along. Part of the fun for me is getting down and dirty when I normally can't because this is a game and I don't feel I have to bite my tongue. None of what I've said is personal, and for people to moan about it time and time again while I still stay on-task with the game at hand is polarizing. Last thing I wanna say about this. I am not here to get lectured.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
That's actually quite tame, but whatever.

You've mentioned that Gheb and I are both on your hit list. I can't remember, but did you say you agreed with adum that our interactions could be SvS, or would a scum flip from one of us make you feel better about the other? Similarly, would a town flip from one of us incriminate the other in your eyes?
they could definitely be SvS

Kantrip

Kantplay
You can't pretend that mafia will always be good times and everyone getting along. Part of the fun for me is getting down and dirty when I normally can't because this is a game and I don't feel I have to bite my tongue. None of what I've said is personal, and for people to moan about it time and time again while I still stay on-task with the game at hand is polarizing. Last thing I wanna say about this. I am not here to get lectured.
Duly noted, I will avoid playing with you in the future.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
It's Rake online at the moment?

What do you make of Kary? How about his push on your slot in particular?
That was orbo, i think the here and such means rakes reading up atm. Do you want rakes opinion in particular?

Kantrip

Kantplay
You're being fickle again.
Whatever you say, all I'm saying is when you're in a game and start going on about "SWF town giving scum a free win again" and all the other crap you pull, it makes the game very unbearable for me. I probably didn't have to mention out loud that I will avoid playing with you, and announcing it like that was pretty fickle of me I suppose, but I do mean what I said.

FullMetalLynch

I think his push in us doesn't really have much merit, and I'm concerned about how he's going at adum, talking for talkings sake more than building up to something is how I'm viewing it atm.
I will be going to bed soon tho

#HBC | ѕoup

Anything to not get lynched. That's all I look at it like.

Kantrip

Kantplay
er, YOU TWO could definitely be an SvS case*
Alright thank you. How about the other side of the coin? What if one of us were to flip town? Would that affect your read on the other at all? Or are you saying we are both individually scummy to you and our interactions could be any combination of alignments?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Alright thank you. How about the other side of the coin? What if one of us were to flip town? Would that affect your read on the other at all? Or are you saying we are both individually scummy to you and our interactions could be any combination of alignments?
I'm saying you're both scummy individually. If you don't mind me asking, I have to ask why you're asking me this. Do you plan to kill Gheb tonight?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch:

1. Maven [1] - Sherlock
2. Full Metal Lynch [1] - Gorf
3. Zalak
4. Gorf
5. BarD [5] - Adumbrodeus, Soup, FML, Kary, Zalak
6. Adumbrodeus
7. Kary
8. Soup [2] - Jexs, BarD
9. Detective Sherlock Hound
10. Jexs
11. JaytheUnseen
12. Gheb [1] - Kantrip
13. Kantrip [1] - Gheb

Not Voting: Maven, Jay

Deadline is 2:00AM CST Friday the 22nd

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm saying you're both scummy individually. If you don't mind me asking, I have to ask why you're asking me this. Do you plan to kill Gheb tonight?
If only....

I'm asking so that I can try to understand the logic of your reads. I recall at one point you had me as a townread and was wondering if the change was contingent on the interaction with Gheb or if it was based on something else. Knowing how you came to your reads helps me better assess whether you're looking at things from an uninformed (aka town) frame of mind and trying to piece things together.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
finally, someone has considered that i might be an evil mafia member. :093: i do have to ask though, why have you chosen now to begin questioning me? and why have you chosen me, an active player, over one of the more inactive players, such as maven? :092:

Kantrip

Kantplay
finally, someone has considered that i might be an evil mafia member. :093: i do have to ask though, why have you chosen now to begin questioning me? and why have you chosen me, an active player, over one of the more inactive players, such as maven? :092:
Just because I haven't had questions I felt like asking you earlier doesn't mean I haven't been trying to read you. I'm constantly looking at every player in the game, even if I'm not asking questions or interacting with them directly.

Maven would be literally a waste of time. He hasn't even been here and I would hardly have a relevant question for him that could give an answer that would help me read him. lol

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Just because I haven't had questions I felt like asking you earlier doesn't mean I haven't been trying to read you. I'm constantly looking at every player in the game, even if I'm not asking questions or interacting with them directly.

Maven would be literally a waste of time. He hasn't even been here and I would hardly have a relevant question for him that could give an answer that would help me read him. lol
you could always try @ing the less active players i've only avoided doing that because we have a lot of other PRIME SUSPECTS right now. if you're going to try to cover a wider range of players, you've gotta do it right

I think his push in us doesn't really have much merit, and I'm concerned about how he's going at adum, talking for talkings sake more than building up to something is how I'm viewing it atm.
I will be going to bed soon tho
this post is eggcellent :102:

Kantrip

Kantplay
you could always try @ing the less active players i've only avoided doing that because we have a lot of other PRIME SUSPECTS right now. if you're going to try to cover a wider range of players, you've gotta do it right

this post is eggcellent :102:
Like I said, I have nothing to say to those players and they need to just get in here or get vigged, I don't really care which. I'm not the sort to prod inactives for content.

FullMetalLynch

Bad pun was bad and you should feel bad
Also tagging them literally does nothing if they arent online and respond tonit

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Glad that I'm not alone in recognizing how slimey kary is, gheb is priority tomorrow though because his flip tells us a lot about kant.

If I die toNight, for the love of god, lynch gheb, kantplay, and kary.

FullMetalLynch

It's Rake online at the moment?

What do you make of Kary? How about his push on your slot in particular?
kary is still not a issue, reminds me of exactly how he played when we hydra'd and how he plays as town

FullMetalLynch

his push on me may be misguided but kary has no reason to kick my tires as scum especially because he didnt even actively pursue me, today. Scum wouldn't approach me and try to vote me like he did just to take a walk down the park. He easily could have pursued me and probably got people on my wagon if nothing else then to put pressure on me and try to make me look worse.

Kary would know by virtue of him playing with me before that i can do a pretty damn good job getting myself lynched as town, not to mention he as scum would know how it looks on his resume of activity to have literally sat around on me all day and maybe nit pick some of my content

Top Bottom