• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wtf at Kary wanting to lynch maven LESS after ghebs neighbours claim.

Like I agree mavens a bad lynch but that claim has nothing to do with it. Scum can be in a neighbourhood just as easily as town can and that actually helps ensure maven isn't a more powerful role. Smh

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
What I don't understand is why we apparently have enough people to push a brand new wagon through, but we don't have enough to go with one of the wagons with people on them already?
Because those wagons were too controversial and we needed everyone to agree. If we actually HAD MORE ACTIVE PEOPLE then we could've lynched gheb toDay. Add that to the fact that gheb is really good at town control.

Tomorrow.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I just hate that we'd be wasting a Day phase to do what we should be doing toDay. Like, what happens if Gheb is town? I probably get lynched next, and if maven goes today and he's town, that's 3 mislynches right there. We have enough people to get a lynch that could actually help us today, we should not be resorting to someone with no connections. I get that sometimes we have no good leads, and I get that sometimes we have to settle for what we can get, but in this case we have a lead and the numbers to follow it.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Vote bardull
Will be passing out before deadline so dont exoect anything if rake doesnt get one

BarDulL

Town Vampire
yeah an unexpected whirlwind of content has been keeping me way too busy for this game, sorry for going in and out of activity.

uh i'll just claim lol i'm a vt with a posting restriction. i basically have to state once per day phase that some topic of conversation is 'boring.' that's why i posted in bold that if adumbro and zalak were to continue their argument, it would be boring

i'll pump out a read list in a sec

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I just hate that we'd be wasting a Day phase to do what we should be doing toDay. Like, what happens if Gheb is town? I probably get lynched next, and if maven goes today and he's town, that's 3 mislynches right there. We have enough people to get a lynch that could actually help us today, we should not be resorting to someone with no connections. I get that sometimes we have no good leads, and I get that sometimes we have to settle for what we can get, but in this case we have a lead and the numbers to follow it.
dude what the **** are you smoking right now.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
yeah an unexpected whirlwind of content has been keeping me way too busy for this game, sorry for going in and out of activity.

uh i'll just claim lol i'm a vt with a posting restriction. i basically have to state once per day phase that some topic of conversation is 'boring.' that's why i posted in bold that if adumbro and zalak were to continue their argument, it would be boring

i'll pump out a read list in a sec
that sounds so made up but also so legit

BarDulL

Town Vampire
that sounds so made up but also so legit
LOL! the character specifically is 'marshmallow person.' look up 'filmcow marshmallow person' on youtube. i would link the video that came in my pm but that might get me modkilled lmao

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Do you have any practical suggestions as to what we should do in the next couple hours? Because as far as I can tell you're trying to suggest a Gheb lynch on the grounds that he might be town.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I remember those marshmallows.... I think that part of BarD's claim is legit at least. That doesn't mean he's town, BUT............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I get the feeling JDietz wouldn't give that restriction to a mafia member.

I THINK WE SHOULD LYNCH GHEB.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
or maven............... but BarD.. riddle me this... why were you so inactive in the first place?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i have been a busy bee with finals (ended last thursday), getting fit, helping build up a smash community in my area (we're getting a ton of good streaming equipment soon), just a bunch of life stuff.

so yeah, anyone jumping on my wagon at this point seems kinda like their using my limited activity as a means for a lynch :p

ok enough questions, i'm pumpin' out dat list

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
i have been a busy bee with finals (ended last thursday), getting fit, helping build up a smash community in my area (we're getting a ton of good streaming equipment soon), just a bunch of life stuff.

so yeah, anyone jumping on my wagon at this point seems kinda like their using my limited activity as a means for a lynch :p

ok enough questions, i'm pumpin' out dat list
Yes we are, which is perfectly valid given deadline is in 8 and a half hours and about half of the town posts regularly. Nobody is pretending otherwise, you're the lynch because you're non-controversial, inactive so a complete null, and literally any lynch is better then a no lynch.

Do what you can with the time you have because any further deviation is a no lynch and the only reason that would be acceptable is if you were mod confirmed town.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Of course it serves a purpose, it shows bardull's argument to be BS.

You've spent the entire game making snide remarks pointed at me aimed at attacking my skill but nothing about my alignment, in fact commentary about people's abilities seems to be your most popular topic with relatively little devoted to actually ascertaining alignment. Your play stinks.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
jk adum ninja'd me.

Of course it serves a purpose, it shows bardull's argument to be BS.

You've spent the entire game making snide remarks pointed at me aimed at attacking my skill but nothing about my alignment, in fact commentary about people's abilities seems to be your most popular topic with relatively little devoted to actually ascertaining alignment. Your play stinks.
It must suck for you for me to get under your skin like this, huh.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
well to be fair i see the rationale of trying to close out a lynch today as either alignment, but we don't really get a plethora of info on my flip because my slot is incredibly easy to jump on at this point lol

T (in no order)
-------------------------------
Zalak - seems brownie townie to me
DSH - love this slot, seems on point with a lot of its content
JeXs - i liked jexs vs. soup alot

T-lean
--------------------------------
Kary-chan - i just like kary this game but i could be wrong about him
Adumbro - him vs. zalak read as townie to me. adumbrah has the tendency to
Kantrip - i don't feel like he has made many mistakes. his

N
---------------------------------
gorf - gorf hasn't really posted that much, there isn't a whole lot to say about him
gheb - gheb hasn't either, but i find it really odd that gheb said to not lynch maven despite being unconfirmed neighbors with maven. i guess that, combined with his lack of presence, makes me a little curious about him.
jay - same with jay
maven - no content

Scum lean
---------------------------------
Soup - i don't like a lot of soup's content (armchair critic, most of his pushes i've disagreed with and he never seems to come out on top for me in his interactions).
fml - i think fml is bootay LOL uh i just don't like how the slot has gone about handling most of the game.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
whoops i didn't finish the part about kantrip and adumbrah.

adumbrah has the tendency to try to be really assertive in terms of trying to come off as the more intelligent person as either alignment (lol i hope i'm not breaking tact by saying that) but i liked when he conceded that he does do that from time to time in his debate with zalak.

kantrip just seems like kantrip, i also don't inherently disagree with a lot of what he has said.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
jk adum ninja'd me.

It must suck for you for me to get under your skin like this, huh.
No THAT'S a perfect example of a post that serves no purpose, trying to bait a player into a flamewar that has nothing to do with actual alignments at the 11th hour when there's a strong chance of a no lynch with any distractions, this slot needs a lynch bad.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No THAT'S a perfect example of a post that serves no purpose, trying to bait a player into a flamewar that has nothing to do with actual alignments at the 11th hour when there's a strong chance of a no lynch with any distractions, this slot needs a lynch bad.
but why my slot and not...one of the other slots that have even less posts than me? you're trying really hard to close out the lynch on my slot when it seems kind of arbitrary.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Which of us is trying to bait the other into a flamewar?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
but why my slot and not...one of the other slots that have even less posts than me? you're trying really hard to close out the lynch on my slot when it seems kind of arbitrary.
3 slots with almost 0 content, you, maven, and jexs.

Picking from one of them was arbitrary, I preferred maven but gheb's going to bat for him which makes him near impossible to lynch at the 11th hour because gheb has good town control. That made it either you or Jexs, I picked you because I felt Jexs had more to analyze and now it's too late to switch over.

It is arbitrary but anybody that's not modconfirmed town is better then a no lynch.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Why are people being dissuaded by someone who only cares when he's at L-2? Clearly college and other matters weren't as important as being lynched in a mafia game.

He'll flip scum. Stay on this.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i feel like i am slowly being leveled into a pit of boiling lava while adumbrah and kary argue semantics

halp

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
idk if I can get behind lynching BarD tbh. i like em
yeah I kinda like what Bardull posted. Fact is you're probably about 90% to mislynch in this situation because it's a crapshoot and scum are pushing you in the wrong direction. It's why I made my observation about JeXs. Same is probably true of, say, Gorf.

Stupid short Days are stupid, though. Probably better off just taking a flip that guarantees you some information than maybe saving half a something by no-lynching.

#HBC | ѕoup

There's nothing to like about Bardull's posts at all? He had unkempt information that he only felt like stating now because he's about to get lynched. If he had all these opinions why didn't he put them out then?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Why are people being dissuaded by someone who only cares when he's at L-2? Clearly college and other matters weren't as important as being lynched in a mafia game.

He'll flip scum. Stay on this.
well, i don't want to totally throw the game for my faction for crying out loud. i was supposed to be in the gym like an hour ago...

i almost forgot to put my vote down. i feel like soup is the right play to make here

Vote: Soup

don't know if this'll go through or not buuuut i honestly believe this man is satan. he seems way too sure of himself for all the wrong reasons.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
There's nothing to like about Bardull's posts at all? He had unkempt information that he only felt like stating now because he's about to get lynched. If he had all these opinions why didn't he put them out then?
it was an unusually short mafia day? people are busy sometimes in life?

Unvote, Vote: Soup

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm asking for a solid reason how you could possibly like Bardull at all in this juncture.

Top Bottom