• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Vote: Maven

The votes are now 1-1, so I'm gonna go with the one I agree with more.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
... where have I been insulting anybody in this game?

:059:
I haven't seen you insulting anyone, but I HAVE A QUESITON. Do you have a legitimate reason for not wanting to vote Maven? Do you still object to the lynch?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Because I doubt we're going to get a lynch without gheb's consent at this point and any lynch is better then a no lynch, I made that clear in my post.
Gheb is just one player. Besides, if enough people vote for Maven, Gheb will probably join them.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Though from an outsider's point of view I don't see why Bardull would be a better lynch than Maven fwiw.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Gheb is just one player. Besides, if enough people vote for Maven, Gheb will probably join them.
Active players are:

Full Metal Lynch, you, me, Kary, Sherlock, Jay, gheb, and kantrip

That's 8, I miscounted and though we only had 7 active players.

Well there's 1 person being stubborn on each lynch, and maven's a better choice so vote: Maven

Detective Sherlock Hound

Dooms|Red Ryu
It's not just a slight mistake though - it goes to show that there isn't actually a whole lot behind "classic Gheb" tell which is basically why you're suspicious of soup, right?

Not at all. Kantrip never mentioned you insulting anyone. I was just further defining classic Gheb myself. The fact that you did or didn't insult anyone doesn't mean that Kantrip was wrong in you being anti town or calling you classic Gheb.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Personally I'm inclined to believe Gheb's claim, it just seems unnecessary and complicated to fake a claim like that as scum.

Obviously it doesn't clear either of them, but I feel like it's enough of a reason to not lynch Maven right now, anyways. I'm gonna think about it some more in the time being, but, yeah.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
What the hell. I thought the thread was still locked. The **** is happening?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Something bothers me about Gheb's reveal though...

Gheb acted reluctant to reveal the neighborhood, but he left.. BREADCRUMBS? Is that the term? He left really strong hints early on, which kind of makes sense. I get that he doesn't want the mafia to know about the neighborhood, but mafia members have an equal chance to understand his hints. Like.. right here,
Though from an outsider's point of view I don't see why Bardull would be a better lynch than Maven fwiw.

I'm a noob, so I don't know all the roles, but the only thing I can imagine making this possible is a neighborhood. I get that it's delicate information, but that's why I think he should have just committed to hiding the information, or committed to revealing it. I guess I just can't think of any real advantage to leaving a hint like this? Assuming he's town, the mafia is probably gonna figure out what he's talking about from that post alone, so why not just outright say it? I mean, he DID, but my point is those hints seem unnecessary.

On the other hand, he could have continued insisting that we should be lynching BarD over Maven for other reasons. Admittedly, Hound and I were making that kind of difficult for him, but I still think he gave up a little quickly.

If you are town, I am sorry for making you reveal, but yeah, it seems fishy...

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
At this point, I think we would learn the most by lynching Gheb, because we'd get to confirm Maven's role if Gheb flips town, and we'd have strong evidence against Maven if Gheb flips mafia. I actually think Maven is the worst option right now, because he hasn't actually said anything, so we'll only get STRONG evidence if he flips mafia, proving Gheb to be guilty. Gheb is my #1 right now, but I don't think I have many supporters, and BarD is a close second... so I guess.

Unvote,

................ Vote:BarD

:(

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Readslist:

Town:
Zalak
Soup

Town lean:

Full Metal Lynch
Sherlock

Null:

Jay
Maven
Bardull
JeXs

Scum lean:

Gorf
Kary

Scum

Gheb
Potassium

Gheb needs to die toMarrow, especially if I die toNight.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well Gheb has no reason to lie about being neighbours. Odds are we can lynch maven without having to worry about him being an important PR, so that actually makes him a better lynch than he was before.

Problem is he has given us no content so toMorrow would just be Day 1.2 if he's town, especially considering the pseudo-night shenanigans that cut our Day short. Lynching me or gheb gives a lot more to work with and I will only help hammer out an inactive lynch if there's no other option.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I'M WITH YA, KANTRIP, but it would probably be a struggle to lynch one of you in time. ALSO, we have a ton of inactive players right now, which makes me uneasy.

Kantrip

Kantplay
What I don't understand is why we apparently have enough people to push a brand new wagon through, but we don't have enough to go with one of the wagons with people on them already?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
and there's no chance of that happening right now, part of being decent at mafia is recognizing when situations make your preferred lynch impossible. If I'm still alive tomorrow we go on gheb, agreed?

Top Bottom