• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
his ignoring of zalak is pretty much null as well, someone mentioned that it felt off but there's no reason for scum kary to tell his mate zalak to follow him around like a puppy dog, zalak's voting pattern may not be aces but sheeping on it's own isn't scummy. I could see if we were deeper into this game that it could be but given the limited content we've seen I really have no issue with how zalak approached any of it, and that by itself kinda makes the point moot as a connection to kary because the fact it's null overall means he himself wouldn't take a second glance at it.

FullMetalLynch

As for soup, i literally couldn't care less about how he claimed or even his reason for it, pursuing that path is an absolute crap shot and I give the people trying to nip at soup's heel's about it a disapproving glare considering there are better things to be doing

FullMetalLynch

Speaking of claims I have no idea why we aren't lynching maven as a last resort here over Bardull, Bardull literally did nothing and gives us nothing, investigating his wagon tomorrow will yield very swift results of "******* piled on bardull due to deadline", at least with Maven we would get to see what part of this neighborhood he is, Gheb crumbing it seems ridiculous because crumbing a role like that literally serves no other purpose than to claim it should the need arise. There's literally almost 0 town intent to gheb crumbing that he's neighbours with Maven because that knowledge doesn't help or change anything about he or Maven are read. I'm hard pressed to say gheb set this up as scum because that assertion is itself ridiculous, because it serves scum gheb very little purpose to do it unless he 's confident he could white knight his opposite town member out of a lynch and get thread credit that way.

I'd much rather lynch maven purely due to the fact that he was even less active and the fact that we gain insight on gheb's slot and intentions, someone who quite a few people are saying needs to die or be looked at tomorrow, I realize it's late but i wanna swing this wagon back to maven, if only because his avoidance seems much more intentional than Bardull's, especially added in that I feel like Bard is unlikely to flip scum since his inactivity as scum is usually paired with some pretty specific tells that literally no one is saying he's displayed.

I'll hammer bardull or even vote him to set it up if the deadline's all but set just due to the fact that no lynching is literally the worst, but still.

Vote: maven

until just before deadline at least

FullMetalLynch

w/e

Vote: Bardull

someone dunk it, day's done. No point in trying to change this or do anything apparently

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Yeah, I guess it's pretty much over. *SIGH*

i guess i should probably just

finish this job.....

FullMetalLynch

So much that.

Honestly don't even knopw why bard's on the table beyond. "well he's inactive"

not one person so far that i've read as said concisely how bardull is a better lynch than Maven, I could see if Bard gave us more info but you can't honestly sit down and tell me bardull who interacted with all of like 9 people and hasn't had a smidge of content is better than the information and prespective we'd get on gheb by lycnhing his claimed neighbor.

game is hard

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I blame Soup.. and myself for jumping on Soup instead of just voting for Maven or something.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I'm like 100% sure BarD is town though :/ It just didn't seem right to vote for him

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
We have 3 hours right? yeah, i'll vote for BarD before that time.. if it comes to that.. but for now.. i urge you all to vote for maven

JeXs

Smash Champion
I think Bard already got hammered? vote maven just in case anyways

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull at least posted and interacted with people.

Neighbours aren't alignment confirmed in any way and scumgheb has no reason to fabricate that claim. Sure you could say that Gheb and Maven are scum mates instead of neighbours but I refuse to believe Gheb would hard commit to protecting his mate from a policy lynch like that. At least not so openly.

Lynching maven would have been the epitome of a crapshoot where he could flip scum if we're lucky but if we're unlucky he gives us absolutely nothing to work with except confirming that he was indeed a neighbour.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Like in what world does a flip of Town Neighbour from Maven give us anything of value? Where do we go from there?

FullMetalLynch

why gheb felt the need to claim neighbor to save a dude who hasnt done **** and wont for 1. His motivation is pretty key considering i could easily see scum gheb claiming neighbours on his idiot town partner

JeXs

Smash Champion
Kantrip, I highly doubt lynching bardull would give us much. Anyone can just say they voted him because deadline.

Kantrip

Kantplay
why gheb felt the need to claim neighbor to save a dude who hasnt done **** and wont for 1. His motivation is pretty key considering i could easily see scum gheb claiming neighbours on his idiot town partner
Yeah, I agree that Gheb actively trying to save Maven when he's not alignment confirmed and hasn't communicated at all is silly, but why do you need to lynch Maven to understand that?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey, I think both lynches give us very little. I'm not saying Bardull's a good lynch. But between Bard/Maven, it was the better lynch.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Yeah, I agree that Gheb actively trying to save Maven when he's not alignment confirmed and hasn't communicated at all is silly, but why do you need to lynch Maven to understand that?
do you see how this makes maven suspicious though? do you see how this makes maven, the even more inactive player, who has no kind of defense, a better lynch?

FORGET IT, I'm not gonna vote for BarD AT ALL

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip, I highly doubt lynching bardull would give us much. Anyone can just say they voted him because deadline.
Yeah, you're right. That would've been my reason if I was needed to get the lynch through. I'm not saying there was any good reason to lynch Bardull, I'm just saying lynching Maven would be even stupider.

Kantrip

Kantplay
do you see how this makes maven suspicious though? do you see how this makes maven, the even more inactive player, who has no kind of defense, a better lynch?

FORGET IT, I'm not gonna vote for BarD AT ALL
Dude, he hasn't been online like... at all since confirming. Drawing any conclusions from his inactivity both in this thread and in his alleged neighbourhood with Gheb is a bad idea. I don't think he's purposely avoiding this game as a strategy...

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
he isn't bringing anything to the town though. all he's doing is increasing the amount of votes we need to lynch someone.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also fyi bard's already hammered so yeah

jexs put him at l-1 last page and DSH voted him in his #603 before FML unvoted in post #604

Kantrip

Kantplay
he isn't bringing anything to the town though. all he's doing is increasing the amount of votes we need to lynch someone.
Yeah and I hope he gets replaced or vigged for it, that doesn't mean we should use our lynch on him.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Also fyi bard's already hammered so yeah

jexs put him at l-1 last page and DSH voted him in his #603 before FML unvoted in post #604
I'm too lazy to confirm that for myself, so I'm gonna pretend that's not true until JDietz reveals the FLIP

FullMetalLynch

gehb has no reason to save maven though. literally 0. the worse part is we literally just punished bardull for coming in when he was under the noose and at least trying to accompl;ish something. maven couldnt even be assed to do that.

We literally just misused a plocy lynch due to what i can only imagine is bull.

Maven in this game is literally the poster child for an inactive lynch and somehow we managed to balls that up

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
duuuuuuuude ****in

ive been prepping for a family vacation all day so ive been generally neglectful today, but ill be here till deadline once i get home and sit.

Top Bottom