• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
Wish I had a pet hedgehog. Are they difficult pets to keep if anyone has one?
My pal was interested in getting a hedgehog from Canada recently. I don't think they're too difficult to take care of man, basically just about as much as any rodent pet like a guinea pig. He did research on it and decided that they weren't too tough to handle as a pet. I don't think they run on the wheel though..

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
There are very strange laws about having hedgehogs as pets btw. Like.. I think here in PA. I'm allowed to HAVE one but I can't bring them into the state or buy one that wasn't born here.

day-day

Smash Ace
:ohwell: Just got done playing a bunch of wi-fi matches and I have to say..I'm quite depressed with my playing skills.. Out of the 30 matches I played I only won 2 and that's after playing with all of my mains..My Sonic got wrecked to death, Lucario got whooped by the worst character in the whole game, the list goes on..considering giving up smash for good or at least a while. This has to be one crappy birthday weekend for me plus with no steak or gravy the pain hurts worse..:(

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
:ohwell: Just got done playing a bunch of wi-fi matches and I have to say..I'm quite depressed with my playing skills.. Out of the 30 matches I played I only won 2 and that's after playing with all of my mains..My Sonic got wrecked to death, Lucario got whooped by the worst character in the whole game, the list goes on..considering giving up smash for good or at least a while. This has to be one crappy birthday weekend for me plus with no steak or gravy the pain hurts worse..:(
Wi-Fi is terribad, don't let anything that happens there get to you.

Also did your B-Day already pass?

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
what kinzer said; wifi sucks. it's only in your imagination. Happy belated! I was down in the dumps too after my second tourney ******. I decided to work on my technical game more, learning the matchups more, learning the stages more. I still haven't been to a tourney since, I'm still far away from that. And no local scene is lame.

It's your call either way.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
where exactly do you live, cus I refuse to believe you live in new england and theres no smash scene within 2 hours of you.

also. pm me or something, theres madd tourneys coming up that you need to go to.

ESPECIALLY the one in my sig

EVERYONE needs to go to that one.

if you dont go, your children will be born without eyes

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Stop posting things in reference to your signature and not including the signature in the post.

>_<

lol

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Man I'm getting a lot better at this game. But I'm worried about Sonicfitting in with my meele mains.
You'll be alright KASR, this game isn't too hard to pick up.

I think that's a plus actually, it means that if I for whatever reason quit the smash scene and after a while come back I just need a couple of friendlies to get back in shape and I'll be back to my old self.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Easy to pick up, but harder to master.

It's all about the bufferin' maang.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
let me make this simple for you KID.

Your sig is about 7 enter keys big, meaning it's this big:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

You need to have a post that fills about 2 paragraphs of writing if you want it to come up. Not only that but it also needs to be long and wide enough, or if you're just hitting the enter key constantly it still won't show up because it has no substance... kind of like this run-on sentence (is it?).

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Am I too lazy to just go to his profile and check his sig from there? Or find one of his older [and bigger] posts? ... yeah, I think so. Also, location updated.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeFuwMCl25Y

Beating a garbage Sonic player = Sonic is garbage
Beating my brothers MK with Ganon = 70:30 Ganon

Flawless logic I know right?

Also that reminds me of those Espy and Mike Haze matches...
Which unlike that dumb video, is a good rep of the match up in higher levels.
Can someone link me to the rest of them?

Top Bottom