• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not a big fan of littlekuriboh anymore, but some of the episode was funny.
Abridged wise, DBZA just came out as well. Checking that out too.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
DBZ abridged is the best ever, although i didn't find the last episode that funny. and yogioh abridged isnt as funny as it used to be anymore...

So I somehow got 3 stocked by my boyfriends sonic on frigate (his counter-pick) in a LolKfc money match. I just realised im either really bad, or rob is really bad XD. Or both xP.

I still won the last set though, but im actually scared of this annoying lil bugger now. He trolls me with his taunts ;< A bully indeed.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If what the MLG thread has is any means of being a reliable source, then X is going after all. His group is just going to pay at the front door.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Trent not believing that's Cammy's surname?

Got a piano theory exam tommorow and a business management essay due in the next day which I haven't started.
Gonna wing it, again <.<

Heyyyyy!

Sorry for always typing Cammy, Camalange but I keep spelling your name wrong and Cammy is so much easier to type lol. Why the hell am I posting this. I think I'm losing it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
50+ icons have been finished. I'm currently going through the rest of them. Expect something tonight.

Scratch that. Later. I made so many. lmao almost done.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Same thing with me. Except it was Sonic and The Black Knight.
I bet you didn't even play any of the side missions ya b****.

Because in the time I've owned the game, I'm still at some stinky dragon cave after the battle with the Black Knight. :/

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
how did you know how did you know D:
I'm a perfectionist. Going out of my way to get as far as I did took me days of non-stop play, and I've still yet to beat it. Anybody who can beat it on one day has either practiced the missions non-stop, or they went straight for
Merlina.
One of these days I'm going to do a good ol' fasioned sit-down and finish it.

I really need to drop the habit of getting everything done 100% though. I cannot progress in some games because I die once, get infuriated, have to start over again, die in the same place, get even more infuriated, then I give up.

It's especially not a good philosophy to have with competitive gaming, where you are bound to make mistakes even after years and years of practice. I just want to emulate Tool-Assisted Superplay though, and be the undisputed best Sonic on Earth dammit. :/

BSP

Smash Legend
Colors is almost here, get ready guys :)

And to top it off, MLG is close too. So much awesome so close.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

Complete boredom does this to you.
I guess I'mma make custom cards like that allisbrawl **** if anyone wants them. First one I made.
Tell me if you want one n_nb
****.... Ummm

:sonic: reg Sonic wit W/ever U want lol

Names AWAL & from FL

Idc wut u do I jus want 1 :-p

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
so theres a new tech that was just discovered.

this guy on the snake boards discovered a drastically easier way to platform cancel that should work for any character...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
all you have to do is go to the snake boards. Im not going to spoonfeed you babies anything, you can go find it yourselves.

... or you can be lazy and let this little think fall into the bowels of the near 700 pages of this thread.

either way is fine by me.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I found Super Ganon Time had platform cancelling with Ganon as long ago as like.. Jan 2009.

Old news is old. .____.

EDIT:

Hi Espy, you're still a furry. <3

Danbooru is going to have me fill up my harddrive with pics soooo fast T_T.... I'm already nearing 1400~, of which 40-50~ are likely duplicates. Get's hard to keep track of what is and isn't sometimes.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes, I'm still a furry. <3

That's crazy man. I'd almost wish Zangoose had that much pictures, but then again, I'm kinda glad she doesn't.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Cross eyed?
She's looking up, man!

And don't worry. Zangoose will make a return December Furst.
Oh, and my Facebook has this awesome trotting Zangoose as my profile picture. I love it to death.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I just wanted to stop by and say TommyGreenShirt and JoshKip are cool *** people and I would love to cheel with you two another tourney. Josh thanks for the Rouge the bat button and for the matches in dissidia. Next time we'll def get those booth babes.

Tommy thanks for wearing a green shirt and aspiring me to wear a green get up so I could be called ShadoGreenAttire the next day. You're a hero..and should have beat Rich lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I found Super Ganon Time had platform cancelling with Ganon as long ago as like.. Jan 2009.

Old news is old. .____.

EDIT:

Hi Espy, you're still a furry. <3

Danbooru is going to have me fill up my harddrive with pics soooo fast T_T.... I'm already nearing 1400~, of which 40-50~ are likely duplicates. Get's hard to keep track of what is and isn't sometimes.
danbooru is my fanart crack.

I'd suggest pixiv too, if you wanna go to the heart of most of the good fanart.

[EDIT]

I've begun to reorganize my photobucket so I can upload icons by appropriate albums (such as a Sonic Icon album and whatnot), so this'll make it easier for me to keep track of things and upload bits and pieces at a time. Hope you guys enjoy.

To start, a little teaser.

Oh.

And as per request from Speed.

oh you fancy, huh?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
The issue is the area/genre I look into and that I hate 99% of all the art because it's either poorly done - or the well done stuff is too perverted for my tastes. =[

I'm an organization freak. :x I have like 1200 pictures in over 200 folders.... and I'm still not done organizing I just don't know the source/name of character for a lot of my anime. >.<

Top Bottom