• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
That is precisely why Chaos is bottom tier. We shouldn't come up with rules just to make a character seem better than they actually are.

As for stage obscurity, isn't there camera controls to work with? I'd say let people hide if they can use it to their advantage.

We're a (pretend?) SBBR, we need to make a ruleset geared towards true competitive play.

This, many times this.

Also if we can do some kind of SB tourney via Wi-Fi, I'm game.
If you press the shield button two times, the camera angle will rotate 180 degrees.

I'm deciding who should I use. Most likely it will be Sonic and Tails.

Also again, Merry Christmas/Steakmas to everyone!

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Well, a ruleset will be mad easy once we get people playing.

I know I got linked with Axis over hamachi after figuring out what to do. We didn't get to play though. loool

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
murry chrissmas/steakmas errbody :D

<333

:093:

Trent

Smash Champion
Merry Christmas fellow Sawniks!

I got.. so much Sonic crap from relatives / friends today..

So much..

I love them all..

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Lucky. The only Sonic related item I got was a hand painted Sonic Greyhound bus bank with two Sonic video game tokens inside of it. I'm not sure if it counts as a Christmas gift since it was given to me on the week of Final Exams...so i guess you can call it an early Christmas gift. I really like it especially on the driver side of the bus with Sonic doing his side taunt with "You're Too Slow!" on it.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
yo axis, do you have little big planet? I just got it xD gimme your psn :3

mine is camalange...obviously, lol hurp durp

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
yo axis, do you have little big planet? I just got it xD gimme your psn :3

mine is camalange...obviously, lol hurp durp

As a matter o' fact I did!

For the PSP.

But I plan on gettin it soon enough. 60$ a copy won't stop me.

Also. I said earlier that my brother got me Unleashed for the PS2. Now I get to return it and get the cooler version. :chuckle:

BSP

Smash Legend
Why is it that every Christmas special I've seen has been about everyone being ready for Christmas, *insert obstacle here* stopping the presents from coming, and then Christmas is ruined....That kinda sends the *presents are the important part vibe*

Presents are supposed to be a side part of Christmas, not a reason for the holiday to be ruined :/

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Also. I said earlier that my brother got me Unleashed for the PS2. Now I get to return it and get the cooler version. :chuckle:

Don't read this if you don't wanna get spoiled on Unleashed ending.

But Sonic actually fought Dark Gaia in Unleashed on the PS2/Wii whereas Chip gets to have the fun in the PS3/360 version. /inb4SuperSonicgetstohitDarkGaia'sarms

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Christmas specials are terribly written. But the nostalgia factor gets them a free ride into primetime television. :urg:

Cept for A Christmas Story. <3

Come to think of it, the emphasis on "belief" in Christmas specials is what made me doubt Santa's existence in the first place. :x

EDIT: Meh. I don't care as much about the story as I do tearing up day stages.
OMG CHIP IS LIGHT GAIA!!!

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Go above Espy status and get yourself some wristbands and a plush.
Wristbands? Yeah, gotta find those. And dont you mean gloves?
Plush? Check, had it for a while.

The die your hair blue and surgically fuse your eyeballs together while you're at it.
Dye hair blue? As long as people dont look at me with some weird look. <.<
fuse my eyes together? .....:dizzy:
you gotta be kidding!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Go above Espy status and get yourself some wristbands and a plush.
I have two plushes...actually...

I need a wristband...a hoodie...and I'm soon going to custom make Sonic's classic shoes so I can wear.

Then my Sonic outfit will be complete.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I have two plushes...actually...

I need a wristband...a hoodie...and I'm soon going to custom make Sonic's classic shoes so I can wear.

Then my Sonic outfit will be complete.
Pfft, just tell Nike to get on that **** and have them make you a pair. I'm sure they'll agree it's for a good cause.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
But please, know your limits Espy.

Don't be this guy.

Also I'm going to Colorado in a few hours to go skiing (sp?) for the first time. :D
I fully expect to sit on the bunny hill and watch 7 year olds whiz past me like they've been doing it for years.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yesh, I got another Sonic shirt. And not only that, I got that Sonic hat. Im on the Cammy/Espy Status now.

But, im still thinking on how to get up there. I hope im ready for pound. :ohwell:
Yo so did I! I now have like, 3 Sonic shirts, that hat that errbody be stealin', a wallet, hoodie, and of course, plushies.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
I have so many Sonic items I don't know where to start. I have about 5 Sonic shirts, a Sonic cosplay hat and a Tails cosplay hat (which me and Kinzer wear at the Gameworld tournament or any Smashfest) and about 343 Sonic character plushies including Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow Silver, Super Sonic, Amy and Silver Sonic. I won most of my plush toys from Gameworks here in Las Vegas.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i only have one sonic T-shirt. I dont OD.
this only proves too me how much of a rabid sonic fanboy I am not, which is ironic.:(

btw, what ever happened to Mr.3000?

Top Bottom