• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Once again, I am thoroughly convinced that Wolf is nothing less than the single hardest MU Sonic has to play. There is absolutely nothing Sonic can do if Wolf spaces his attacks perfectly, or ev en with some lee-way, and at the perfect moment, and the best Sonic can hope for is to get grabs and try to kill with Uthrow at 250%.

+3 :wolf:, if not +4

/saltyashell

:phone:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If you didnt have a part in making the ratios and your name is not X, dont worry about the matchups, just get better. Getting better is the solution to all your matchup problems.

BSP

Smash Legend
I got 3rd again down here if anyone cares :p

I'm staying consistent, but I need to start moving up :\

BSP

Smash Legend
I used a Fresh Uthrow on Pit at 200% on Smashville

He lived

How do you guys get KOs earlier? It's hitting me really hard.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
when i attempt a uthrow kill i usually try to be as close to the edges with my back facing them. That way when i uthrow them and they try to DI it properly they'll either die off the top or just DI into the left or right blast zones. most cases though don't try and uthrow right when your opponent hits 200% try to build there % up a bit more atleast towards 215/220% then uthrow. But even then relying on uthrow as a kill option isn't really that good as you could've probably netted a kill sooner with spin dash to bair. :S

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Puff: 170
MK: 180
Marth/Mario: 210
Dk/Bowser: 240
DDD: 250

the percents up throw will kill at, adjust accordingly for heavier characters and better than average MCs.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Puff: 170
MK: 180
Marth/Mario: 210
Dk/Bowser: 240
DDD: 250

the percents up throw will kill at, adjust accordingly for heavier characters and better than average MCs.
Didn't you do a Killing with Sonic or something a while back?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Kupo, source. Now.

Also, to kill with Sonic:
Keep hitting them until they explode. If applicable, SDR > bair around roughly 140-150%. Bair needs to be fresh, so avoid using it as much as possible.

Grabs are amazing. Do those more. :applejack:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So....I know the tournament results thread is kinda dead and all, but if I were to start giving results again...we're gonna be using the Japanese ruleset that includes MK being unbanned with the limited stagelist and 10 minute timer. Would those count?

Also I may or may not be using characters like Yoshi, Fox or Wario s'more, mainly in pools.

hi people. /not dead. constantly placing 4th or 5th. what up

Top Bottom