• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Annnnndddd.... Was pretty bored and made these. Just wondering if these would be useful for any threads that we may have?

edit: Like for this one http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190101

And when can we get a more accurate hitbubble video >_>
I think that's the problem, an updated one still hasn't been made yet .__.

HEEEYYYY BIONIC BIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOONNIIIIIIIIIICCCCCC TRIANGLE :D
If you can give me an updated PAC of Sonic's visible hitboxes I can put one up.

Just make sure it had been updated and preferably more accurate. I don't want to practically copypasta Bionic's video.
A lot of Sonic's moves are scaling...which means it'll be a ***** to go through every single one in PSA and Brawlbox to fix it, considering the large number of attacks that use it. If someone can lend me some help... :urg:

Bionic still gotta upload my MM with PikaPika.

Maybe I'll just doobit myself.
VGBootcamp takes top priority... :ohwell:

I've already started on recording it though

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
A lot of Sonic's moves are scaling...which means it'll be a ***** to go through every single one in PSA and Brawlbox to fix it, considering the large number of attacks that use it. If someone can lend me some help... :urg:
I'd help.

...But first, I need to learn how use/do PSA >.<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pssh, I don't mind this.

Now, I'm trying to figure out whether it's a party game, or an actual "game"-game.

Being a tool, I'm buying this for sure.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Pssh, I don't mind this.

Now, I'm trying to figure out whether it's a party game, or an actual "game"-game.

Being a tool, I'm buying this for sure.
From the sound of it, expect Sonic Unleashed Daytime + powerups for multiple paths.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
That Sonic Colours game looks pretty fun.
Any more info on it? I'd love to have it imported.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Oh my gosh Tails is in the video. Could he possibly have a playable role for the first time in 4 years?

I'll likely get it. I usually do.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Well, are they bashing it for gameplay, possible cutscenes, or name?

only one of them really matters lol.

¦]

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Speed and shado already have a video interview.

Nobody outside the boards knows who I am.

X is impossible to hold down in one spot.

that leaves us with a thread where we interview Espy... and lets be honest, who really cares what that jack hole thinks?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
More on that Sonic game.

We’re excited to announce a brand-new game for Sonic the Hedgehog! Sonic Colors is a high speed action-adventure in which Sonic races through theme park-inspired worlds to rescue a colorful alien race from the clutches of Dr. Eggman. An extraordinary amusement park has been seen orbiting around the home planet of Sonic the Hedgehog, and rumors are spreading that an alien race of Wisps, who have a unique colorful energy, are being held captive there by the evil Dr. Eggman. Soon after arriving at the amusement park, Sonic discovers he is able to use these mysterious alien forces to help the Wisps escape!

Sonic Colors will be available on the Wii and the Nintendo DS around holiday 2010. Sonic Colors for the Wii seamlessly combines both 3D and classic 2D game play perspectives, while the Nintendo DS version takes full advantage of the console’s dual screen.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Would anybody care to host the interview thread?

Actually, how is that operated? Does one person gather questions from people and then does a one-on-one or is it pretty much the community just votes and then the person who is being interviewed answers the questions he/she(lolwut?) chooses to?

In any case, if it's the latter, my vote goes to Espy first. It would be easier to work with those that are more active now and work our way to others later.

Also I'm hoping Sonic Colors is a party game. Someone tell me I'm not the only person here who enjoyed Sonic Shuffle to death despite it's atrocious loading times.

Edit: Speed, don't count on Hyper Sonic ever making a return. I heard something about the guy causing epilepsy in children, and that just won't pass in today's time.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I suppose I wouldn't mind keeping it organized so long as the community wants to take part in it.

Which I'm sure everyone does. This kind of thing is recreational and fun for everyone.

I'll just put up names in the OP to let people take votes and junk, give me 20 minutes.

Kupo Rose

Would anybody care to host the interview thread?

Actually, how is that operated? Does one person gather questions from people and then does a one-on-one or is it pretty much the community just votes and then the person who is being interviewed answers the questions he/she(lolwut?) chooses to?

In any case, if it's the latter, my vote goes to Espy first. It would be easier to work with those that are more active now and work our way to others later.

Also I'm hoping Sonic Colors is a party game. Someone tell me I'm not the only person here who enjoyed Sonic Shuffle to death despite it's atrocious loading times.

Edit: Speed, don't count on Hyper Sonic ever making a return. I heard something about the guy causing epilepsy in children, and that just won't pass in today's time.

I would make a thread for it, but I feel it's more appropriate for the vets to do it >.>

Well the way the Zelda Boards do it, is by thread owner chooses who to interview and he chooses the questions submitted.

Longer loading times than Sonic 06?

edit: shiiiii I took too long to reply

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Longer loading times than Sonic 06?
No, I don't think it's that bad, unless you happen to be unfortunate to land on a couple of event spaces and things like that.

It can get pretty close to being Sonic '06 bad though.

Also Kupo if you want, you could host the interview thread. I'd say you're around here often enough to be considered one of us.

In the event that you still would rather not do it yourself, I'm making a placeholder right now. I hope that I can make it look prettier as time goes on but I love this idea right now.

Kupo Rose

No, I don't think it's that bad, unless you happen to be unfortunate to land on a couple of event spaces and things like that.

It can get pretty close to being Sonic '06 bad though.

Also Kupo if you want, you could host the interview thread. I'd say you're around here often enough to be considered one of us.

In the event that you still would rather not do it yourself, I'm making a placeholder right now. I hope that I can make it look prettier as time goes on but I love this idea right now.
Oh lawd. Well in it's defence, it was from an old legendary console. Sonic 06' has no excuse.

Nah it's okay lol, you can do it.

While we're on the subject of interviews. Sonic Boards player profiles? yes/no?

Hahaha Kupo, True Colors, the music thingy!

@Speed: Lol yup.
And im hearing some people talking about Sonic Colors being a copy of SMG...
Sonic gets bashed everytime...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The vets Kinzer? Who do you have in mind?
You mean who I see as a long time poster on this board, or who I think we should interview first?

Well gosh, I know I'm going to forget names but at this point either way it's the same answer:

Espy
Tenki
KID
Oreo
Tails
Speed
Kupo
Tails
Kinzer
Chis

Again, those are just some examples. I know There are more but then it would take me another hour just to think over, look around, and point them out. I'm not intentionally leaving out anyone but it's not easy to remember, especially when a lot of them don't make posts every day or every other day. :(

Besides, if anyone cares enough to be interviewed, they can just make themselves known and I'll be more than happy to put them in the interview queue. Some people I may have even mentioned may not want to be interviewed, it works that way too.

Edit: Profiles? I suppose I can chuck that in too. It's a good way to getting to know the person.

Top Bottom