• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
Lucien: Sure why not. I love yoshi vs bowser matches. Down for it

Zel: Yeah I use yoshi. You coming on to the next one? Match accepted.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Was using brother's account yesturday. Yeah I wanted to do some low tier last tourney but there wasn't enough time. I'll take all challenges.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
EEDDIITT: This was The___cheese accidentally posting on KG's account.

He left himself logged on here.

There would hardly be anyone showing up on Mondays.

Burr

Smash Apprentice
syra is there a way to turn the friday mini smash fests into bigger ones with another room and more tv's and cubes? iono just a thought, cuz the other week with the halo 3 tourny smash got its own room and it was kind of nice.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I might go to this if I'm in Novato that weekend. Can we get any info from the TO's as to what's going on as far as times and side events specifically? It seems it didn't go so well last week, what's the likelihood of that happening again? I know it's probably frustrating for you when every comment has a complaint in it, but if you let us know what's going on I'm sure people will ease up and be understanding.

Figs

Smash Apprentice
Well, it's hard to say this but I must.

I am going to be quitting competitive Smash. I'm not quitting because I'm a sore loser, it's just that I have lost interest in the game. However, the people I have played with have made a big impact in my life. You guys are great and will all be missed. Thanks for the memories =)

jmic

Smash Ace
Haha, I'll still go to your house. We'll play Halo 3 or something, haha.

Matt, you'll be back for Brawl. So don't be saying your goodbyes.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
There is no such thing as quitting smash. There is such a thing as toning down your competition within the smash community (going to less tournies, smashfests, stds, or making "MONEYMATCH ME" signs). King is a good example of this :). If you have nothing to do on a saturday, and there's a tournament, don't say to yourself, "Well I told everybody I quit Smash so...I can't go". Just go.

Daly City Bronx Pride.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm probably gonna go to this. I'll need a teammate. Haven't seen one of the TO's post in here in a while, so I'm also hoping for some formal confirmation from syra or someone that this is definitely going on, that the doors will be open at that time in the morning, and we won't get booted too early.

Singles: after singles
Does that mean we get to play singles an infinite number of times...or that we never get to play singles?

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Daly City Bronx Pride.
You gangster :uzi: :enforcer: Dude, good luck in cowboy land, fasho. Don't forget to do the Snug again, and this time you have to say: "You just got Snugged." Then wink at him.

I quit smash.
Who's going this Friday? It's at 5 right?

Nice seeing you at work Dustin lawl get me a job there. PWNT.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Don't worry Figs even if you do quit it will make brawl a whole lot more exciting when you play it.Oh and AZN shadow you don't get online in brawl by wii numbers , you get a special number from the box that your copy came in (or it's in the game it self)but thats the number you have to use.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Considering the 3 biweeklies going on yesterday, not much people came. Also, some people had to leave early so we just decided to have friendlies all day. It was fun I guess since the less people, we got to stay on the cube all day just friendly after friendly :/

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
SAB2 THEME!! YEAAA, MAKES ME REMEMBER WHEN I PLAYED IT AND BEATED IT WHEN I WAS IN FORTH GRADE. and all my chaos chao

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
start running these tournies either this sat or skip a week!

for the benefit of you attendance!
I don't think CGC can. SFSU room availability and managing suck. I'm pretty sure what they have is set in stone... I'll ask Chris about it. Syra has been busy lately so I'm not sure about much. Also if anyone wants, tomorrow (Friday) if anyone wants to do some friendlies at SFSU there are rooms people goto for the CGC meetings.

Top Bottom