• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i'm in norcal and will be attending this. i am partnerless for now and is looking for someone to win teams with me :)

let me know, see u all tomorow

Delphiki

Smash Champion
The BOSS is teaming with Delphiki AMIRITE? And **** you Quak. I get up waaaaay too early for this ****. My commute is light rail to downtown Sacramento, bus to SF, BART to Daly City, bus to SFSU. So stfu, lol. I'll be showing up around 10. ^_^

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Umm, late replies (sorry :()- my whole life has been ochem for the past 3 days:

The "not on saturday or summer" thing was referring to the SFSU shuttle; not the muni.

Delphiki: Take muni 28 or 28L from Daly City Bart (which is free with the transfer from BART)...goes straight to school

As for the tourney, Cris will be hosting b/c my parents stink. The tourney ends at 5 and starts at 10 (friendlies start at 8:30ish). Singles will happen (duh) and you guys can vote between doubles/low tier/crew. If you guys are happy, so is CGC. Also, if anyone does have a pc with tio on it - plz bring it because Cris said his mac is not letting him use the program. Worst case scenario, he can borrow a pc from the school.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
i did kinda good, didnt enter singles or doubles, too tired, friend got somethin going on and couldnt make it.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
dam. today was fun. good **** to the baysians and the berkely squads. Kurtis, we gotta do more G&W VS Sheik matches. And yea, today was all good except for stupid city hallers who complain. great turnout. =)

petoo0

Smash Ace
today was funny. teams was awesome. thanks boss you were amazing. sorry i wasn't up to par.
baysians. wow i love hanging out with you guys. <3333.
Vanessa don't leave us!!!!
the people i played in singles. sorry i sandbagged. really bad. oh well. <3

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
thanks norcal for the tourney and those of you who helped me find my way around the city and use the BART system. too bad we couldn't have finished the tourney but no biggie. Blah, i'm for sure out of practice since I was on tour for so long with the band but i'll practice my a$$ off for next weekend.

see those of you who are going at SCC!

much love from socal :)

Delphiki

Smash Champion
SFSU TOURNAMENT MAKES PICHU CRY

I traveled 5+ hours in order to have the doubles start times changed, losing me two top 3 teammates, and then to top it off I got only three matches in singles. BALLS

The least I could have had was my Pichu recorded. :(

I don't think I'll ever be going to SFSU tournaments, this is the second time I've gone and the second time this has happened. NorCal Biweeklies for me.

Aaaaaanyways:

Boss - too bad we couldn't team. And fun matches in singles. Nana edgehog ftw. Squall to Rest ftl.

Lucien - thanks for the directions. We should've teamed.

See you all at SCC.

ohpistachios

Smash Apprentice
thanks everyone, fun tourney. too bad you had to end the tourney early, but getting the refund was nice haha.

ggs to francisco and jon (good stuff beating us twice, your samus is soo different from the ones im used to - your bombs are awesome), falcomist (sucked having to play you first but it was fun anyway haha), zero (good set, if you'd stuck with the space animals i think you woulda beaten me =o) hostality (corneria was laaaammme but its a tough matchup so you did what you had to), and anyone i friendlied with.

hope to make it to more of these in the future.

jmic

Smash Ace
Delf!

Next time you go, I'll go, yeah? We gotta have our classic Falcon vs. Pichu matches! =]

Come to think of it though, NCB is a way better drive from Merced than to SFSU.

VANS

Smash Ace
mmm yea i had fun today =D didnt play much friendlies tho. sucks we got kicked out an hour early =l i wanna see the matches that were recorded >_< oh and that 'smash perspective' video on youtube..pretty good =)

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
Yeah it was fun. Too bad we didn't get to play that crew battle MM but time was an issue, and the building was closing down early so we didn't really have a choice. At least we got a refund so you guys did what you could given your circumstances :).

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Stupid City Hall people..

Falcomist, stop having cool games! Bowser combo and Corneria laser combos lol. You guys can blame him for making everyone cheer so loudly.

Thanks to everyone at Rey's house the night before for all the gay moments.

This one's to my awesome team mate Narfinator. I won't die so much next time :)

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Well It was fun while it last ,kinda sad we didnt get crew battles and for that matter finish singles but oh well.
Narfanator:Next time we will get to fight once in singles cus otherwise i'll be mad and throw the "That was easy"button at the laptop, lolz.LaterZzZ.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait for the next one.

Figs: We'll play more

X-Master: Rush Hour 1 was the best

Mr. Ganondorf: You are a beast. Wish I could have mm you though

Bayasians: Wow

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
You know you guys might have better luck getting more people to these if you desynched them from the NCB's. Now you might say 'why don't the NCB's desynch?' but the fact is that NCB is Popo and everyone else collectively is Nana.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
NoR4U: HAHA bro you just got challenged by ZEL (my hero). You better get Sick like FUMI's yoshi lol. i also like the resident evil Falcon punch clip you posted.

the tourney was fun hope i can make ot to the next one.

Top Bottom