• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

quak

Smash Champion
i've decided to go to this mainly to meet new ppl, cause i already know most of the faces that regularly go to sjsu

with that said

LET"S DO LOW TIER IN PLACE OF DOUBLES! AS IN DOUBLES ONLY IF TIME PERMITS

i'll bring you all the teddy grams that jo didn't eat yesterdaaay...

*opens up teddy gram bag*

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
dude, this guy's a genius, we should listen to him :p

plus i know kg wants to **** with his G&W
yeah marks a genius, BUt **** and G&W don't belong in the same sentance unless your saying that g&W is getting *****. :laugh:

quak

Smash Champion
sure do crew i don't give a ****

just drop teams for more time, no one seems to be trying to defend it, so it seems like no one is really adamant about playing it.

i just really want to do a low tier for once

pretty please?

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
So wait there are going to be three crews? Havoc's, Mine, and Berkley's? Anyways listen to this man named Quak. He's obviously a genius. Low tier is the best kind of tourny. Their fun to play and see if the lowest of the low can win.

Btw...Money Matches? Low tier only. Dollar a stock.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Looks like Ness is in order.

You ready for low tier KG?

Quak your mewtwo is going down, and upwards, as in Ness not letting it land.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Alright Berkeley we are definetly taking u up on the crew money match so either you get the five best of your crew vs. ours or we get someone else at the tourney to fill in the 6th spot.Your choice and im definetly bringing my roy to this if we do low tier.

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
We're seriously doing a crew money match?

Crap, i guess this counts now. We should try and get SNAP to come (is he still quitting from smash?).

As of now, it looks like we have 10 people from Berkeley coming, not including peter (since he hasn't really confirmed yet), so we should definitly have enough for a 5 man crew battle.

No doubles? Well, I suppose that's all right if it's replaced by low-tier :)

_glook

Yeah, most of UC Berkeley was coming planning to do doubles. Some were actually coming BECAUSE of doubles, so if possible, we'd like it if doubles did stay and do low-tier if there's time.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
**** i need practice maybeeeeeee D:<
i wanna join a crew battle :O
must test out the berkely ppl

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
NoR4u: yo are we gonna do a money match crew battle or are you trying to low tier money match people?

Btw...Joe might not be able to come so we might have to pick up, that is if we gonna crew battle.

$nuggles: your gonna crew battle with me and james if we do it right?

_glook

Yeah doubles would be awesome peezy.

We need to know soon so we can tell our members so that whoever wants to drop can drop. I don't want the members to come and be like, "Wtf, where's doubles?" and have wasted the day.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
So you can't get the day off, Pavo? That's lame. Get a new freaking job at Costco or something. At least they pay better.

GAMESTOP TOOK YOUR CONTROLLER?! That's so stupid. Get it back.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
crews are definately going down. I am eager to see which crew will play AGS. And are we going to do teams AND LT? we need to do both plawks.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I say we vote for doubles/LT.

I think I'll be going to this because I don't feel like transferring in Oakland, waiting for 1 hr., to go to SJ.

IMMA NEEDA PARTUNER. WHOSA WANTSA TO TEAMS?

IMPORTANT:

WHAT TIME IS THIS EXPECTED TO BE OVER?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
OK, bit of a problem. I need to get from 425 Mission St. (the greyhound station) to SFSU. Can I take BART or buses? Keep in mind I don't mind walking for a mile or two if it's necessary. Thanks.

Or is there anyone who would be able to give me a ride to and from the bus station? I would reimburse with the gas monies, of course.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
quick question, is there gonna be somthing happening tomarrow @ SF State. cause i heard that there was.

Top Bottom