• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
It ended early enough to do a low tier tourney. I'll probably bring a wii also and ssbb. Although people won't want to leave houses after getting brawl, for the same reason, I think it'll be a good study to see what other people have come up and start seeing strategies for the ssbb future up close. Biggest problem is just probably lack of characters.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
I'm so bored, so if anyone wants to smash there will some people playing at my house today if you live near the Mission and Geneva area around 4-5PM. So PM me if you are interested. Nobody too random plz -_-

So far people coming:
Me (uhderrrrrrrr)
NoR4U
Kato
SexyPotato (pretty positive)
Burr
SiFi (pretty positive)

Wheeee..... god I'm gonna die of boredom TT.TT

syra76

Smash Journeyman
I have ochem lab from 1-5, so I didn't go to the one last week. I *think* it's like 3-7. I'll PM you Cris' phone number and you can ask him.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
It's a Saturday, what else...?

Burr: The Friday things end at 7:00 PM, so I'll be there from 5-7. ;)

Gonna go post info about the statewide tourney now. :)

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Dude Snugs we must do that again. Oh man your fox is killer.
Burr: you Falcon is better than most. Mine, jere, joe. lol. Nice fights.
Syra: Finally

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Now now. I have only played Mr. Snuggly Bear once in a tourney match but if his Fox killer than why does my Bowser lose with only one stock of Fox left?

lol jk man. One match can't determine the better player.

Burr

Smash Apprentice
snugs fox is a beast!

syra: sounds cool =] im not completely familiar with the campus yet but is it in the student center in the 3 rooms biweeklies were held b4?

nor4u: thanks =D and ur yoshi i must say is quite the beast too =]

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Yes Burr.

12/15 will be my B-day week tourney, so everyone bring brawl!

NiRV7iQ

Smash Apprentice
Man... I'm so pumped for this semester. Been wanting to get my *** kicked at one of these things for a while now... its been too long..

Edit: BTW cya at 3 on Friday Syra...

Burr

Smash Apprentice
NiRV7iQ do you go to state too? i just started as a freshman, are these friday sessions lik mini smash fests?

NiRV7iQ

Smash Apprentice
yeah well... pokemon and other games as well... but apparently rosa parks F at 3 for the club meeting...

We should get together though.. you livin on campus?

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
12/15 thats when winter break starts, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
$nugs: Tell me we're going to smash again this week. It was hella fun and I need to try out Yoshi/Samus. I took Samus up again after our little sparring matches.

Burr: Take me with you. I want to play some more people.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
syra wheres is the smash place that host on friday?? i wanan go tmr with friend prob

secypotato

Smash Cadet
Yea, and give me a call next time for your yoshi cutie pie. Id'e love to tap it once more. Love you too snuggs, ur fox gets very grumpy sometimes tho. So relax, breathe, and we'll play again. Bye loves!

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Yo looks like this is gonna be a decent show up again so me(Ky) ,King Gerudo ,The___cheese,J.P and Alan are all coming to this so we are hoping to have another good time there smashing.Later and btw we are a crew so we will take any crew battles,our name is A.G.S and one of our combo videos is in the making and i do believe you guys wil enjoy it so watch out for it.Thanks and later.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Parking isn't that great around there Quak and the second part I can't answer. Last time they held one and I wasn't there. I was pissed since I main a low tier character.

Ky: I have alittle crew in the making and I think they'll be down for a crew battle

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Dunno about parking b/c I use the BART. The low tier is held for sure if we have the room until 7. Unfortunately, the room is only available until 5 druing fall session so only if time permits.

Top Bottom