• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
Wont be here for friendly friday, but the first tourney ill be here, sense i am running brackets.

Onski, you can have friendlys, just not for the first few rounds of bracket, as the tourney progresses, 1 tv will open, then 2, then 3 and it keeps going and such.

But respect onski when he ask you to get off the TV if you guys are in a friendly.

I love the time slot btw, its so good

Zellieth

Smash Rookie
5 TVs are confirmed for tomorrow gentlemen. Also confirmed are 1 Wii (4 GC controllers), 1 GC, 1 N64 (4 controllers), and 1 Dreamcast (2 controllers).

I hope i still have Tech Romancer hiding somewhere >.>
K I'll be at state at around 1pm today. got my 360 and 2 controllers...well really 4 but I'm only lending those to friends. I also have my cube with melee. call me if you need anything. My name's Dylan. check ur inbox I send u a msg with my phone #.

onski?

Smash Ace
K I'll be at state at around 1pm today. got my 360 and 2 controllers...well really 4 but I'm only lending those to friends. I also have my cube with melee. call me if you need anything. My name's Dylan. check ur inbox I send u a msg with my phone #.
sassy, see you round 1.. ima take shower

onski?

Smash Ace
Hey, it was nice meeting everyone, I had fun ^^ hope to see some of you on the 25th too :)
thnx for coming out Hive, you were there bright and early.. you should come to the bi-weekly. you'd do well. that samus is pretty ****

onski?

Smash Ace
unfortunately no, the rooms are all taken this friday. but, you do get an alternative flyer as compensation!

Top Bottom