• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Actually, ender recommended posting in an already existing thread if ur looking for local players cuz someone in SF was looking for Melee players and couldn't find any.
Please search the boards before making a new topic about players in your area.

We have a thread that has most of the current tournaments here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=88424

If you still can't find anyone you can post in an already existing thread.
see?

Like I'm looking for ppl to play Melee with in SF because level 1s are boring and Jeff and Mitchell are too good

Burr

Smash Apprentice
is there CGC friday friendlies? if there are do you guys still carry melee? cuz brawl is fail. any sf melee tournys goin on? i wana get back into smash melee haha.

onski?

Smash Ace
CGC for Fall 2008

cgc died out?
CGC is not dead m'boy. I'm the new president, and its safe to say that the CGC will be back and running in no less than 2 weeks. Brawl Bi-Weeklies will follow soon after, and Friendly Fridays will begin as soon as the club is reinstated. I'll keep everyone posted

Shroomed

Smash Master
you just said the magic word, melee

that means i'm coming and bringing like 6 ppl =)

melee tourneys right? not simply friendlies

onski?

Smash Ace
and if any of you cats want to be officers or members, let me know and i'll get your info (student i.d., etc.) and we'll rebuild this empire. if you or your buddy was ever a member of the CGC let them know that its coming back.

Burr

Smash Apprentice
zomg melee is back hell yeah. im coming and bringing friends as well. let us know when the friday friendlies and smash melee tournys start up again!

onski?

Smash Ace
we'll be happier if you can book the venue past 4 o'clock and actually finish tournaments
if you have horses, hold em.

on saturdays i can't guarantee being able to book the venue past 4 but i can guarantee that tournaments will flow smoothly and finish when they are scheduled to. and speaking of scheduling and general tournament processes, our first meeting is going to determine the layout of our bi-weeklies, friendly fridays, and other club related events. I'll let everyone know when the first meeting is and all that jazz as soon as our papers are processed and evaluated.

and now its friday.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i'm so juiced rite now, as soon as i got into melee all the tourneys were starting to end cuz of brawl

and now some there's some tourneys to go to! **** yeah

DarkRunner00

Smash Journeyman
hi, can someone direct me, if this is a tourney that occurs every other week since May 10th?...

like, i'm looking for local tourneys... (and if this for melee or brawl)... and I can't run through 157 pages... and the first post... like ends at May dates...?

Thanks. Sorry.

onski?

Smash Ace
hi, can someone direct me, if this is a tourney that occurs every other week since May 10th?...

like, i'm looking for local tourneys... (and if this for melee or brawl)... and I can't run through 157 pages... and the first post... like ends at May dates...?

Thanks. Sorry.
hey,

yes last semester there were Brawl tournaments at San Francisco State University and they are coming back soon. As soon as the CGC is back up and running, which could happen by the end of the week (no promises), then we'll release a brawl bi-weekly schedule and schedule melee tournaments as well.

stay tuned

onski?

Smash Ace
The Cgc Is Officially Back!

is the first cgc meeting this friday?
as i'm writing this i'm on hold with the OSPLD office at state.. AND BOOM! We got the green light! The CGC is no longer on hiatus.

Unfortunately we're going to wait until NEXT FRIDAY OCTOBER 10TH to hold the first Friendly Friday of the Fall '08 Semester. Yey! :p

onski?

Smash Ace
yes there will be melee, along with whatever other games people decide to bring. i'll bring my cube and a few controllers, and it will be on like donkey kong.

i have two classes on Friday, both of which occur during the hours of Friendly Fridays, but it usually is from 1PM-9PM in the Rosa Parks wing of the Cesar Chavez Student Center. but i'll contemplate the time this weekend and let everyone know a concrete location and time slot by Sunday or so.

Top Bottom