• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

onski?

Smash Ace
ok it is official and confirmed. 1st CGC Friendly Friday will be this coming Friday (October 10th) from 1-9 PM in the Rosa Parks Wing of the Cesar Chavez Student Center.

I'm still in a small quandary as to when to start the Bi-Weeklies but it looks like they'll start either the 18th or 25th..

again, i'll figure out the exact schedule by the end of this week!

onski?

Smash Ace

onski?

Smash Ace
UPDATEZ

The Cesar Chavez Student Center is booked for every Saturday here on in for the semester. so that means that the Brawl Bi-Weeklies will be held in one of the academic buildings.

Additionally, the FRIENDLY FRIDAY TIME HAS CHANGED TO 1-5:30PM & WILL BE HELD IN ROSA PARKS D

if you can make it out that would be sassy, if not i'll post all the happenings online and will keep everyone updated here!

check in with the AiB listings for the latest!

onski?

Smash Ace
oh and btw, since the Bi-Weeklies aren't going to be in CCSC this semester, the time slot is much more flexible. the tournaments are pending approval but i requested a 9-6 time frame.

hope that works for everybody!

Zellieth

Smash Rookie
Are you able to get TV's and stuff? Is there going to be melee? also any news on Halo? we used to have halo at the old CGCs for non tourny just **** around stuff. I can bring my 360 if you want, just ppl would have to bring their own controllers because I don't want to have to keep track of 4 controllers + 360.

onski?

Smash Ace
Are you able to get TV's and stuff? Is there going to be melee? also any news on Halo? we used to have halo at the old CGCs for non tourny just **** around stuff. I can bring my 360 if you want, just ppl would have to bring their own controllers because I don't want to have to keep track of 4 controllers + 360.
im bringing 2 TV's and im waiting to hear on the status of 5 TV's and a projector. Bring the 360 and ill see what i can do about extra controllers and possibly another 360. the more systems and TV's the better!!

Zellieth

Smash Rookie
Burr I'm starting training as I post this. So yeah Onski I'm going to leave my 360 in my car until further notice (aka when I get to the cgc room and I found out there are enuf TVs).

onski?

Smash Ace
Burr I'm starting training as I post this. So yeah Onski I'm going to leave my 360 in my car until further notice (aka when I get to the cgc room and I found out there are enuf TVs).
5 TVs are confirmed for tomorrow gentlemen. Also confirmed are 1 Wii (4 GC controllers), 1 GC, 1 N64 (4 controllers), and 1 Dreamcast (2 controllers).

I hope i still have Tech Romancer hiding somewhere >.>

onski?

Smash Ace
caltrain to millbrae->bart to daly city->bus to sfsu
or the free shuttle! goes until 7 on Fridays, i think. Drops off right in front of campus!

5 TVs are confirmed for tomorrow's Friendly Friday!.

Also confirmed are 1 Wii (3 GC controllers), 1 GC, 1 N64 (4 controllers), and 1 Dreamcast (3 controllers)... and 1 360 controller

Games I Is Bringing:

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2, Power Stone 2, Marvel VS. Capcom 2, and the bossiest game ever made Tech Romancer (all for the Dreamcast).

Super Smash Bros 64, Starfox 64, 007 Goldeneye, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Bomberman 64, and of course.. NFL BLITZ 2000. (all of course for the N64)

I CANT FIND MY COPY OF MELEE, SO PLZ BRING A COPY OF THE GAME AND A MEMORY CARD!!

lets make tomorrow sassy :chuckle:

onski?

Smash Ace
BRAWL BI-WEEKLIES WILL BE HELD IN HUM 111 IN THE HUMANITIES BUILDING

SATURDAY OCTOBER 25TH
Doors Open @ 10AM
Registration/Friendlys : 10~11
Tournament: 11-7:15
Clean Up: 7:15-7:30PM

During the tournament there will be ABSOLUTELY NO FRIENDLY MATCHES played on TOURNAMENT TV's. If you are caught delaying the tournament, you will be DQ'ed. No discussion. No Johns. There will be separate TV's for Brawl & Melee Friendlies.

more info to come! check AiB too!

Hive

Smash Lord
hmm I really want to go tomorrow, will there be many people there who will play brawl?
Oh, and can someone hit me with a phone number in case I get lost trying to find the building?
that seems like something I would do. @.@

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i wanna go to this tmrw!!!

who's going up to SFSU and wants to pick me up on the way? lol

im in san mateo, which is like 20 mins south of sf.

i can bring a wii+melee+brawl+memory card.

onski?

Smash Ace
hmm I really want to go tomorrow, will there be many people there who will play brawl?
Oh, and can someone hit me with a phone number in case I get lost trying to find the building?
that seems like something I would do. @.@
yes, were all big on brawl at SFSU.. my cell is (510) 682 7776, call or text if you get lost.. btw theres no cell phone reception in CCSC! :psycho:

pockyD

Smash Legend
update the first post with relevant info instead of having people need to remember to find important info on page 160

a mod can give you control of the thread

Top Bottom