• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
dang you guys are going all out! lol jay kizzay

ccsf parking lot im there. syra you gonna be there? zomg if you do i must bring a gc.... lol

mlkg721

Smash Cadet
My homey and I have been looking to play some other cats. We'll be there for the next tourney 4 sho. We're in the outer richmond district in frisco next to the great highway and we're looking to test our skills. Let me know when the next meeting set.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Dang $nugs you popular now. lol. We need to hook up. And yeah its true. I keep running into SilentSpectre at school. **** I love his hair.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Yeah dude. Remember I told ya. Anyways we should smash sometime since most of my classes are in the morning and I'm bored afterwards

Burr

Smash Apprentice
sup guys, i just started goin to SF STATE as a freshman and have a lot of free time in the afternoons. if any smashers wana smash PM me and maybe we can smash =D

syra76

Smash Journeyman
We have rooms every Friday with ppl who bring their cube and semi-laggy TVs. We just play smash and other games for a few hours. I went to the one two days ago.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Not a lier peeps. As I promised, the earliest we can get the rooms is the 12th. Cris went to the OSPLD orientation and has signed/verified biweeklies until January! Sorry for the delay, I was busy with other stuff...

Check out the first page for all the info (will be up in a few mins)

Edit: Okay, done. Check out the chart on the first page (made by Cris, thanks!). This is officially a stable biweekly. Once we get near January, we'll renew our biweekly rooms.

Burr

Smash Apprentice
syra u mentioned earlier something about smash on fridays for only a couple of hours, is that still goin on? if so wat time and wat room?

syra76

Smash Journeyman
I'm not associated with that thing, that's Cris' section. Ummm, I'll e-mail him and post ASAP.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
We came up with the idea, but we'll need a lot of trusting people to bring wii's and ssbb copies. I know I'll bring mine.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
yeaaaaaaaaaa ssbb party, say good bye to ssbm and play a whole new different game.

my friend is thinking if he should host tourny at his house.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Burr: Got a reply from Cris "Rosa Park F ( or AB and C they are right next to each other)"

This will also be the case for the Sat. tournies. Also, OSPLD changed the max time from 7 PM (last semester) to 5 PM this semester. Therefore, I may need to start earlier. I know last time I started at 11, but does anyone remember when the tournies ended?

Top Bottom