• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Cool Ruckus, see ya there.

PAARRTTAAYYY. I'm bringing 250ish warheads (the candy, not the prized possession of my people).

P.S. Is that Tila Tequila in your sig Mark?

Ruckus

Smash Cadet
South San Francisco, California, United States, No
I was the kid in the gray hood sweater
man i just realised im horrible at smash
naw but i at least won one round against that dude jr and won 4 doubles in a row
i need to practice more. hah
I dint even realise that there were so many techs in smash bros till like 3 weeks ago
Thats so cool that so many people play smash and halo 3
Mebe ill go again next fri
later

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys, This is CRIS from the SFSU Bi Weeklies! I hope you guys have fun at our Friday get togethers! We FINALLY got our missing copy of smash back from the guy who accidentally took it like 1 month ago. So now I can officially promise 2 smash TV's all the time! Sweet. I think this last friday went well.

In any case, our bi weeklies SHOULD be off set this by this coming week and hopefully we wont have those disasters repeat. I'll post it up once it happens. Also the big Nov.20th and 21st day, is going down. we down scaled it a bit considering its during the week but here are my promises. FOOD for sale and cheap. 11 TVs by me and 5 Set ups by me. Thats just some quick info the whole thing. I'll make a real post about it in the correct thread.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Cool then, so I'm hoping that a biweekly should appear this week considering NCB was on Saturday? Either way yeah, I'm psyched for another SFSU tourney. Friday's turnout was fun lol, SS ***** too hard. What do I recall exactly? Knee > knee > fly off stage > another knee > fake knee off map > up-b off map ftw COMMMMMBOOOOOOO. True story. What a way to go...

Edit: I'm pretty sure there was one more knee before I flew off the map. And yeah Syra, it's not Tila Tequila on my sig, I blew off that beezy weeks go... I met this one on myspace.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
SS destroyed my dignity that day. I couldn't do anything. It's like a didn't know how to play XD. He even got me with a falcon punch when I was stuned by his aerial down A.

Burr

Smash Apprentice
ss is the beast. if you enjoy watching captain falcon combo videos you shoulda went on friday cuz ss showed us Silence 2

edit: biweekly this saturday? yes? no? let us know.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
lol. **** your making me feel worse. Yo so the next tourny is this saturday? For real this time....

$nugs: I think I'm going to take Peach back up.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Dude Jammmmes let's smash today. Call me up. I'm gonna pick up a copy of Gears of War for PC right now XD. Anyone else wanna smash? PM me or sum shiiiit.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
So I got the Bi weekly off set. I have both good news and bad news regarding this issue. Anyone who attends this tournament should carefully note the following information:

the Bi weeklies are officially offset though because of the off set, some dates have had the rooms taken by other organizations. So on some weekends when you would expect a biweekly, there will be none. There's nothing we can do about that. Also because of winter break and sessions, November, December and January we will only have 1 event during these months. Here is the list of confirmed dates for our events.

11/10/08 THIS WEEKEND!

12/8/08 This is the only Saturday Smash Tournament in the Month of Dec.

1/19/08 This is the only Saturday Smash Tournament in the Month of Jan.

2/09/08

2/16/08

3/01/08

3/15/08

3/22/08

4/12/08

4/26/08

5/10/08

Those are all the confirmed events for CGC Bi weeklies. Well I guess for a short while, they will be monthly. XD

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
This Saturday I won't be hosting the venue. I will be out of town. CMBO ( Real name Jake G. ) will be in charge. Can any one bring a computer with Tia on it?

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
So this Saturday! And once again a Smash fest on Friday! Hopefully more people will come tomorrow to State for some awesome friendlies all that junk. Last week was a great turnout and the more the merrier. And don't forget to bring the 10 dollar entrance fee to give to Snuggles when he's collecting it. Thnx.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
That is if you can pull out all the moves $nugs. We all know how you do at tournys. lol. Much love for the genuis Mark.

I'm going to this so you can expect a Baby Blue Yoshi in the mix. Yoshi for the win....and maybe Peach.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
(just for reference) I tried passing this board over to Cris, but you need a post before the first post of this board. He doesn't have an account that early so we'll be sharing my account for the time being.

Enjoy Saturday's tourney and get stoked for the big one to come...

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
i dont know what happen to me, my ice clibmers got toned down, wo bu zhi dao who to use now.

Top Bottom