• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E Winter 2007, Oregon Tournament - Dec. 29th

Balloon

Smash Lord
You don't know what you're talking about PM.

Ken is better than all of WA still, easily.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Word @ above post.

Is there any way you guys could move this like a week sooner or later?

=_= I can't go otherwise. None of my potential rides will miss GC.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I watched Silent Wolf's matches with Ken at OC3. I don't remember what the score was (I think Ken 2-0d him...) but I'm pretty sure Ken 2 stocked him at least every game.

T0MMY

Smash Master
id say the only person you could argue is better is ken, douche as he may be. m2k even. but what do i know?
Ken has always been a nice guy whenever I'd talk with him or see him talking with other people. Also, when I first met him, he knew who I was, even though I was just a Pichu player from OR who never attended an OoS tourney. I don't think you've met Ken before, and generally it's not a polite thing to badmouth someone like that, but especially a fellow Smasher, it's better to have a nice community and reserve any negativity for trash-talking.

edit: WA not able to make this? Drat... could there be a special Portland tourney the week before for a WA appearance?

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
i dont bad mouth for the sake of badmouthing. i bad mouth for the fact that his stingy tournament running has left me with almost no footage of OC3 and his cocky attitude erks me. if i saw the guy on the streets i would still invite him over though, of course.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'd go to an SF:p, especially if WA could make it. I haven't seen them in forever.

And Ken is a nice guy, not cocky. I don't like how 0C3 doesn't release footage of matches, but it's not my tournament, so it's up to the smashers to raise a hooplah over it and convince the Tournament Organizers to do otherwise.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Peach Master said:
That tournament he used marth and such it was evo world he did that and I don't know what he placed I am not saying he is bad compared to us but in top players like PC, M2K, and Mango he is pretty scrub now he is good though I am not saying he isn't even though what I said made it seem that way haha
Do you really put PC, M2K and MANGO in the same list? HAHA!

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Umm yeah, he placed 3rd at SCC. He has beaten M2K. He took a set off of PC Chris. He moved from like 14th on the SoCal PR to 2nd in one update. He placed 3rd in doubles at SCC as well. He is extremely good and only getting better.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Yeah, we'd toatally try to get Eugene up there if there was a SF:p to accomodate WA. That'd go from 10 to 17 right there, and that's almost all of OR, haha.
Ken isn't cocky from what I know, and even if he were, he'd deserve to be after all the big tourneys he won. And, yeah, Mango is awesome!

edit: was it Foos who came up with "SF:p" ok, so you & Eggz are both clever and cute, you two make a good couple lololol

Climax11

Smash Ace
damnit, I came up with the name SF:p!

It's acutally what I was going to call The Finger Bang back in the day before I came up with The Finger Bang.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Well at first I thought it was purely sexual. And cause you had a hot girlfriend. So you could be like "hey baby, after this finger bang, let's finger bang."

But then I figured it was probably a play on words: bang as in a heated clashing players against eachother, and fingers.. like the fingers that control them.

Either way your girlfriend is hot. wanna 2 3sum ;D ;D ;D

Climax11

Smash Ace
Only if I get to go in your mouth hot stud.

But ding ding ding, yeah it's the play on words. I thought it kind of sounded like "The Super Bowl" or "World Series", but for a sport where you use your fingers.

Also, it'd be wanna 3sum or want 2 3sum. You can't have both, because then you're saying "want to to threesome" more or less and that's just silly.

Man, you wanna smash? I had people coming over but everyonesbailing on me. Oregon smashers suck.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
For a better understanding of why I worded it as "wanna 2 (verb)," www.ownz0r.tk

And yeah I'd probably be down to smash tonight. Doesn't look like I'm gonna have any plans for tonight.

Climax11

Smash Ace
For a better understanding of why I worded it as "wanna 2 (verb)," www.ownz0r.tk

And yeah I'd probably be down to smash tonight. Doesn't look like I'm gonna have any plans for tonight.
yeah. tons of people here. lucious defended you. I think he's got a crush on you ;)

bc said some random stuff. don't really listen to it.

971 222 4789

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Please keep posts on topic. You guys can spam all the other OR threads, but not this one. At least not until after the 29th. ;)

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Ur mom? T!mmy. Also rides I probably have one, but is mr minh going to come or is mr climax willing to give two sensational guys a ride there

T0MMY

Smash Master
On topic, is the E/W Eugene vs E/W Portland happening at SF:E, SF:p, or Fingerbang?
I forget which one Sounds Like a Crew to Me will be attending.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Ur mom? T!mmy. Also rides I probably have one, but is mr minh going to come or is mr climax willing to give two sensational guys a ride there
Yeah, I have room for 2/3 more as it is, butttt if you guys are going to keep it open to mihn and have me as a back up I might fill up as I'm doing whoever rsvp's my car seat first gets um.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
On topic, is the E/W Eugene vs E/W Portland happening at SF:E, SF:p, or Fingerbang?
I forget which one Sounds Like a Crew to Me will be attending.
No, Sounds Like a Crew to Me is not going to either tournament because Sounds Like a Crew to Me doesn't exist.

However, I will be taking a few Salem citizens to the Fingerbang. And I will personally be attending SF:whatever.

Top Bottom