• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E Winter 2007, Oregon Tournament - Dec. 29th

Balloon

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, about the Sutherlin dudes.

If it's not too far out of the way, I have room in my car for one small person and only one small person. Gas money is appreciated :D.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Aww snap guy do you still have room in your car? Georgy aint goin for wowrangments or something like that. So I guess I do need I ride.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Cactuarz, if you're needing a ride you need to get ahold of me tonight ASAP. I'm leaving within an hour and a half or so.

Climax11

Smash Ace
So here's my car, finalized.
Me, my friend Joe, Foosjr, Venus Gospel, and Peach Masta. I'm having some people come crash/play smash tonight so if any of those are interested let met know. BC, sorry man, you just left me at maybe for too long.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Incredible! Moms are a work of art, and the work of art at my house is telling me that I can't go tomorrow.

So yeah, I'm not going. Exodia still might drive and he might take Zapdos and Nexus.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Binx I'm telling you this in good intent - you should seriously reevaluate your decision.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I've been dealing with a lot of life johns as well. And I can only use my Wii to get online regularly, so it's difficult to type much. There is a player in Portland who knows some SoCal players I know, so he's like some kind of SoCal/OR hybrid or something--anyway, he's interested in coming to SF:E and I can't make outgoing long-distance calls. If someone could give him a call for me, PM me & I'll give you his # so I don't have to post it publicly. There's a good chance he could provide a ride to Eugene or bring a setup as well. But I just got his # so there's not much time to contact him.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Timmy and/or Tommy give me your cell number. I have your house number but I find it awkward to call that.

Also, Exodia doesn't want to wake up because he stayed up late, Nexus has work and Zapdos is a dependent person and won't go without the others. I will still be going, however.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm already at the venue. t0mmy should be leaving no later than noon. Anyone who wants t0mmy to wait for them should call the apartment and let him know.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
IT IS TIME FOR SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!!!

Guy: You're a cool guy and thanks A LOT for the ride. I know it was kind of out of your way but, you still did it anyway. You are getting better even if you might think you are. You still need to pick up on some techniques and you will be a solid player.

Timmy/Tommy: Thanks for hosting this tournament. This was one of my favorite tournaments I have been too. So again thanks for hosting and you guys are all ways fun to play with.

Jesse: Good stuff on teams. First time teaming up with you it was really fun. We did really well even though it was mostly you haha. Hopefully we can figure out a good way (hopefully the train) to get up to Washington. And yeah I will just be talking to you online in a few days probably. So I will talk to you then.

Bart: It was fun hanging out with you. I actually hung out with you haha. I BEAT YOU!!!!!!!! HAHA I was so happy when I beat you once haha. You are to good though congrats on taking second. You had some insane combos. Fun matches in doubles as well.

Shin: You remain to be one of my favorites and yet we never actually play each other. You are fun and positive. Fun talking to you and yeah LETS GET SOME MATCHES IN the next time we play.

Andy: You are a fun guy and cool to hang out with. Glad I got to hang with you some at this tournament. We still need to play haha because we have the 20 second match as our only match haha.

Tudios: Those matches were crazy intense. I think those were my favorite matches. We for sure need to play some more next time we are around each other.

Duke: I still have never played you haha

Foos: Good job and fun convos in the car.

So I had a lot of fun at this tournament. It is crazy to think how much I have improved since like last year when I first showed up. You are all fun people and I could probably spend a week with any of you and not get bored. So yeah thanks for all of you being fun.

P.S. I just realized that I fed a lot of people today haha. Also, Bart I would have given you like half of my sandwich you seemed like you were a lot hungrier than I was. You should have asked haha

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Doubles

1st: Celestial Rocket (Peach Masta, Juce)
2nd: BOB DAVIS (DirtHead, Milk)
3rd: Smash Twins (T!MMY, T0MMY)
4th: Shintudios (Shin, Tudios)
5th: Duke and Foos I don't know their name haha
6th: Climax and his friend

I am pretty sure that is the team bracket

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Guys, it's the TO's job to post results. It's fine if you want to say "so-and-so got 1st", but posting inaccurate info is pointless.

Here is a summary of the results (top 5):

Doubles
1: Celestial Rocket (Gage + Juce)
2: BOB DAVIS (Bart + Andy)
3: Super Smash Twins (t!mmy + t0mmy)
4: Shintudios (Shin + Derick)
5: Pirate Hookers (Wikipedia + Foosjr)
5: Team S&M (Climax + Haplo)

Singles
1: Juce
2: Balloon
3: t0mmy
4: FoosJr
5: DMStudios
5: Venus Gospel
7: Peach Masta
7: v4p
9: Kefka
9: Climax
9: debaser
9: Shin
13: Wikipedia
13: Haplo
13: Afro
13: Ronin686

I will be posting a link to the TIA page where you can see the brackets soon.

Edit:
Hi SNPR, didn't expect to see you pop in here. :)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Shout Outs

First of all, I lament how I wasn't fully able to enjoy this tournament. I literally was in bed recovering up until everyone arrived. I'm glad I got everything running and even got to play some games with a few of you, but after that I started to feel worse. After I left, I went to bed and slept for 12 hours. XD

Foos - We didn't get to play, but I vaguely remember watching you play in doubles. Your Fox has gotten so much better than the last time I saw it (SF:E Summer). GJ taking 4th, just a little ways now to the top!

Peach Masta - You're improving quickly too. I saw it at SF:E Summer, and again up at Portland Kombat. Hopefully you and Foos will be ranked more appropriately on the PR list after this.

Wikipedia - I was surprised when I heard you were bringing Exodia and Zapdos, but I guess they didn't end up coming anyway. Thanks for representing Salem. Make Doc come to the next one.

Balloon - I'm going to try to transfer what finals matches we got recorded to my computer so I can get them online for you. Congrats on the strong performance.

Juce - Fox is too good. V_V

Climax - Nice meeting you. Thanks for carrying the TV in for a sick guy. Looking forward to The Finger Bang.

debaser - Sorry for being sick, I'm usually a much better host. If I were feeling better I would have introduced you to the other guys. Thanks for coming, it was great meeting you.

OC George + Minh - WoW johns are not acceptable. :p

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
SHOUT OUTS

cmin: your sister yelled at me. nice work farming 10,000 honor in one sitting.

bc: can i try your falcon on yoshis story?

sleep: i miss you.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Awsome tourney

Wow this tournament was way too good. I loved it, probably the funest one I've been to so far.

t!mmy/t0mmy: Thanks for hosting and getting such an awsome venue, t!mmy I didn't get to play you at all so you better go to the finger bang. t0mmy I played you in tournament and that was it. So you need to come to the finger bang also. We'll see who gets 3rd place then!

Climax: Thanks for giving me a ride there, I'll give you you're gas money at the finger bang which I should be confirmed to go now. You're marth has improved quite a bit. It was cool hanging out with you cya at the FB.

DMS: Good matches man, it was fun playing you can't wait to play you again at the finger bang if you go.

Shin: Good to see you again, you should go to the finger bang and make that your last tourney.

Peach Masta: You have definatley improved over the year of playing. I didn't get to play you at all except in teams and man Jiggs rest was scary.

Venus: Good matches your fox has definatley improved since I've last played you. Hope to see you at the finger bang.

To everyone I forgot: Thanks for coming it made the tournament way more enjoyable for me. Also good games to everyone.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
The Final's were the only matches recorded and as soon as I can get my AV cables back from my friend which could be awhile I'll send them to bart so he can upload them. But just fyi they were really good matches.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Timmy, I want to upload the matches on my youtube, so if you could somehow send them to me that would be cool. If you can't, I'm pretty sure Foos' camera was better anyway and I'll just wait for him to send me them. I could be wrong about quality, though.

Top Bottom