• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E Winter 2007, Oregon Tournament - Dec. 29th

v4p

Smash Apprentice
Hey Timmy. I might not be able to make it.. I totally spaced requesting the days off. I am working on getting Saturday off. I got someone to switch shifts with me on Sunday... Still working on it though. I will get back to you later when I find out if I can make it for sure or not.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Thanks for the setup, debaser.

Everyone, bring setups. If you look at the first page, we only have a handful. If you're bringing a TV (need more) or a console, please let me know so I can put you on the list.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
As of right now I'm confirmed OC George says he might go. If he doesn't go than buzz won't go. and If he goes Guy I don't need a ride anymore so there's more room in your car.

Climax11

Smash Ace
K. So...then is anyone actually confirmed to ride up with me then? I've got one person that isn't Smash Board riding up with me for sure (well...unless he tells me other wise today). And then a couple maybe's, so basically at this point I'll basically give a spot to anyone who tells me they for sure need/want a ride.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Guy, BC-Chris said he needs a ride from you. PM him or something.

Dukipedia, correct; no alcohol. It's not a club, it's a 'club house' - at least, that's what The Patrician Park calls it. It's basically a building to have get-togethers, and up until now I believe it was a place old ladies went to have tea/coffee and play bridge.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
duki is what your name should be.

so i really want to make this since i have not smashed in far too long, but i will not know until later this afternoon if i have the day off from work. then there is the issue of a ride.

binx has dropped dead, and cmin may not be able to make this, and they are my crew so they will need some good ol' fashioned coaxing to get there. especially binx.

if i do come, count me for 1 complete set-up

v4p

Smash Apprentice
I got Saturday off. So confirm me.

Jesse, Bart and I are leaving either Friday night or Saturday morning. He told me we were picking you up.. so unless for some crazy reason he changed his mind I am pretty sure we're going to get you on our way to Eugene.

I have no TV or Cube to bring anymore. soooorry,

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Well, due to christmas, the only way i can make it is if someone here offers a ride, specifically for saturday there and back, so i don't really count on it, but if it's a possibility I've got gas money up on it

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure who Guy is. =( But I'd really love to go, it's been a while since I've proved my skills on the floor, and I need to get my name up on some rankings. So, if there's any Portland carpool planned, I'd more than happily put up some gas money.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Well, I think my car is now currently full, unless BC Chris tells me he's not going tomorrow.

I've go Me, a friends whos non smash boards, Peach masta, Ryan T, and BC Chris (a maybe)

Is there not another portland car? kinda sad, seems like thers a bit of people left that still wanna go.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Looks like our ride got canceled for this smashfest =( Take my name and my 2 friends off the list. On another note, if anyone from southern oregon wants to give 3 people a ride we'll put up 50$ for gas?
We live in Sutherlin (60 miles from Eugene on I-5). Odds are it's a bit late but thought I'd make an attempt. Hopefully would like to go on friday and stay till sunday, but can go Saturday morning if need be. If you can give us a ride PM me and leave MSN, Yahoo, ect.

Yadda yadda, my friends and I were lookin forward to this but for now we cant make it.

Juce

Smash Ace
sutherlin eh? well right now i'm in myrtle creed, near riddle, near roseburg. maybe we can play sometime before the tourney

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So Ryan had sudden family things h must do so this princess is without his other princess who would like to join this brigade I would team up with Minh but he is not coming. So again who would like to team up

Binx

Smash Master
Hey all, I got married Christmas Eve and I kind of broke myself to do it, also I am moving so I have a ton of garbage to do this weekend even if I had the money to come I couldn't, I really wanted to make this, all these life johns T.T anyways though I am really looking forward to Dan 2 and friendlies before then, hey anyone in portland/gresham, are you free to play a few hours on sunday?

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
thats a thread killer right there.

thanks for the phone call ****. anyways i need my cube and tv back asap, i dont care what you did to your life, i want my stuff, ive been trying to find you for over a week.

Binx

Smash Master
Jayce, I don't have a phone or I would have called you, it was really small, close family only. No hard feelings? Anyways I have your TV but someone broke into my room and stole all my movies, games, your cube, my controller. I can give you money for it next week, this week's check is already spent.

I promise I will get it to you next week though, either friday or sat when I get paid.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hey guys, sorry I've been gone but I became very sick very quickly and couldn't even get out of bed. For those of you who remember my abdominal injury, I think it might have been something related to that, but regardless I'm on antibiotics and should be able to get up and play smash by tomorrow.

With that said, I need to make sure to relay some information:

Yes, the venue in Springfield is reserved.
I think there's parking for three, no more than four, cars.
Excess cars can park at my place.
Anyone who doesn't have a ride can ride with me, there and back.
There will be free ice cream.

From what I've read, we might have a shortage of setups. Bring anything you can: TVs, Cubes, Wii, game discs.

Is anyone coming tonight? Just wondering because I'm still sick and haven't had time to clean up my living room.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I am confirming Exodia, Zapdos, Nexus and myself for the Salem caravan. I will bring a TV and setup if you guys don't mind a TV that is off colored in some areas.

Gold man represent!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yes, bring the off-color TV. Better that than a lack.

All TVs are welcome. If they're sufficiently bad, they can still be used for Friendlies.

Juce

Smash Ace
cactaurz!!! i'm leaving for this tonight or tomorrow, i don't know if there is any room in the car for you guys T.T

but after the tourney, i'll still be in myrtle creek for a while. you said your car didn't work? 'cause that's still farther than walking distance for me.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
known her your whole life and were about to break up with her 2 weeks ago. man life moves fast for some people.

Balloon

Smash Lord
**** dude. Binx is ****ing crazy. I GUESS LOVE MAKES U CRAZY MIRITE LOL

Anyway, gotta talk to Andy to see what he's doing.

It's dumb because Binx was the one *****ing about people not attending tournaments often enough to stay on the PR, and also *****ing about Andy being on the PR, and now he's missing this event and also missing out on seeing him play.

Top Bottom