• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E Winter 2007, Oregon Tournament - Dec. 29th

Mighty Afro

Smash Rookie
ah it was fun bein' at my first big tournament. my only regret was losing.... and the freaking siezures I was having by the end of the night.... .....almost got hit by a friggen car on the way home... *grumble*

debaser

Smash Lord
Was fun, thanks for playing everyone.

And if anyone was curious, I spilled detergent in my eye that morning.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Sorry I couldn't come, my family came for a belated Christmas last night and stayed the night, they left around 3 pm. I most likely will not be able to come to the next one because I am saving up for GH3, I have $60 now. A good thing about me not being able to go to this tourney though, is that I practiced Double shots and BXRs for a good 4 hours with Ryan.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Foosy you still haven't gotten on MSN. When are you getting the cord back for uploading the videos?

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Well my friend's out of town for another week or so for his winter break vacation but as soon as he gets back he said he'd drop them off.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know perhaps if I am going to be included in the PR just yet, too noob to know where to look for the PR list is to check myself.

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
I had a lot of fun at this tournament, and I havn't got feedback from t!mmy or t0mmy'z mom to find out if we were ok. I think we had a few really LAAAUUOOOWWWDDD people (cough-duke-a-pedia) I was pretty loud do though, heh. sorry if I forget anyone in shout-outs.
Everyone bring pokemon next time for crying out loud! battle revolutionnnnn!!! WOOO!

shoutout time!

Tudios - ....meh

^
best shoutout ever

Wiki-wiki-wiki- It was the best with you in our crew. We all laughed when you were playing because it was soooo hilarious. Every time you were in trouble you were falling half-way over your chair and screaming oh god no, don't do it, help me. And even thought I didn't like the trash talking THAT much, it WAS pretty funny. Funny enough for me to brag about our teams trash-talker. Got Duke? take it easy.

t0mmy - I'm VERY proud that you took the game seriously. A lot of people at the tourny were happy that you were fighting them for realzies. You had your eyes on the prize, and you did well against your opponents. See its not THAT hard to be a tourny guy. Really you just gotta show up, and keep your head on strait. don't become depressed and emo like jesse, I mean gosh. (j/k, <3 jesse)

Jesse! --ohhhh I was just taaaaalking about youuuu. -hug- , Dude! how the F*** did you beat me! I almost had you. You and that FREAK andy! GAWSH!! Naah, I was very proud to fight you in the tourny, I always love my matchzies with ya. I'm glad that it came down to (alteast how I felt, and in my mind) luck and situation. I mean, it was stock to stock, either one of us could have gone onto the next one. I'm so glad you like playing footbag, I havn't played it since last tourny! Makes me feel out of shape though, hehe, I don't do much cardiovascularomgdidispellthatright?? stuff. Mainly I walk all about at a big store at my job. Watch out for my Metaknight in brawl -grinz- OMG!! Shins Metaknight combo vid with dany-elfmans Batman theme!! YES!! duh duH-DUH_DUH!!!DUH!!

James- wtf you live in washington son! Nice seeing you on new-years. Stop playing bowser for crying out loud. You start talking to me and I just stare at you and say... I ..don't know what your saying james its all bla bla bla flame-cancel blabla bla whirling-fortress, just stop.
lol

t!mmy - Maaan.. you better get better and go to alteast one more tournament somewhere with your fox and win. You played so well and then you got sick >_< hope you feel better. don't get germs on my shin-chair @_@'

Gage- its funner (haha omg that word doesn't exist, I R the win) to hang out with you than it is to actually play sometimes, heh. I don't even think about it! You should have got in on our Tetris matches! omg, you did very well against barts C-falcon, glad you had fun bro :) hope to see you again soon.

Fooz - wow, I owned you at Tetris sooooo bad! oh wait, did we play? I played Tetris with somebody, I think it was the great almighty fro and andy. yea, well, *puffs chest out* my bricks were like, getting laaaaaiiiidd... I totally owned tetris, yes! I always enjoy seeing you at a tourny, why are you so good at that dance dance revolution thing, thats crazy. They really have upgraded that game in complexity. I saw the arrows spirelling one time and just blinked a few times and walked away from it, THATS NUTS. You and jesse both are nuts like that.

OMG! JEsse!! ... James came over for new years and RUINED my RUBIX CUBE!! @_@;' AAAAUGH!!! @^&#$$%%@%#$%# ...now its all fixed :(

Andy - I'm very very glad you've improved so much as to give me a hard-***** time whenever I fight you whichever character you choose. Your one of the friendliest peole to hang out with, and **** son! ja burp is LAOUWD! Belch for Brawl.
Your Ganunz has improved. oh btw, I used the trick-cancel in a tourny match.. and it WORKED! Best Ganon ever, andy, best ganon ever. You better be playing twilight princess ganon when he comes out, cus you know I wont. one of us has to sport him. take care-

almighty afro - stop spasming! hehe, nice to see you at one of the tournies bro, it was cool playing tetris with ya. Man we almost got your fro to be a cup-holder, that would have worked out so well! see ya later!

those guys that game then left after sheri's - I'm terrible with names, so, forgive me, one of you was scott I think... but I don't REALLY know. I'm glad you guys showed up, you seemed very friendly, and thats IMPORTANT in a tournament setting. I always enjoyed playing any of you guys, next time I force you to play tetris!! so bring your DS's and pokemanz and all that! oh, and one of you plays the piano ...very well.. I actually sat on the couch and listened and it was VERY relaxing and elemental.

Bart - Leading Oregon with one of the most impressive captain falcons i've ever seen. When I fight against you I just know i'm fighting one of the best players in the world. I'm glad to have met you way back when you were a dirty good-for-nothin hippie with long hair, you've matured in skill a lot since then, and i'm proud to see you taking a hand and a part in the tournament base here in Oregon. I appreciate your efforts for Oregon, Bart. I don't know if anyone has told you that or not, but, its gotta be said. I'm glad you care about the game enough to try so hard to improve and help others around you to improve, that is a very selfless and kind act. But your no hero like me HAHAHAH!! /flex YEA-YUHS!!!

<3 - Shin

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Videos are up. The quality isn't great because no one brought a VCR and we were recording with a camera... not even a camcorder, just a camera. Ha ha. There are only four videos because apparently the battery died after that.

Here are the links:
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5 (not captured)

Balloon

Smash Lord
Foos has the whole second set except for the last match of it as well as the whole first set with likely better quality, just to let you know :p.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I checked it out and the quallity wasn't that great the tv is really hard to see at least for me. and it's all funny colorings there was a setting that was changed on the camera that I never checked. But then again my camera didn't get a huge black line across the middle of the screen.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I'd still like to see the second set and the last part of the first set... so if you could at least upload those that would be sweet :)

Top Bottom