• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E Winter 2007, Oregon Tournament - Dec. 29th

cmin

Smash Ace
8th is the saturday right after finals. It works but i'd prefer the 22nd cuz i need to go back to portland anyways and some people might need rides

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
minh you should SOO play dota with us :O

also foos ive heard alot of shotgun rules in my day, but im pretty sure none allow you to call it THAT early ~_~

T0MMY

Smash Master
NorCal might need a schedule change.
If WA wants the 29th and NorCal wants the 29th then it'll probably change to that date, I'd think.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I will definitely try to make it to this event since it is PR list sanctioned. I will probably bring Doc Holiday with me. The only problem is that it is right before Christmas. Seriously, what are you guys thinking, don't your families want you with them for the Christmas weekend? The weekend of the 29th would be better since it is after Christmas.

I have room for three more in my car, it's a Toyota Carola which is 40 miles to the gallon :) = less gas money. Not sure who would need a ride from me but I might as well have that offer out there. So just call on me if you need it

Also, post the address so I can map quest it.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If the 29th can get NorCal and WA to come, then what do you all think of waiting one more week for this?

Wiki, it's not on Christmas Day, or even Eve, and it's not like my family lives far away, so I'm pretty much free any weekend of Dec. barring the 15th. But, yeah, see the above paragraph.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I'm so down for the 29th if NorCal and WA come I also think that the 29th would be a better date too because that way people that wouldn't have money before christmas now get christmas money from relatives that are like, "Hey I don't know you well enough to buy you an actual gift and everybody likes money so here you go."

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Sweet now you need to update the TIA date that way if people see it there they can plan to come at the right time and not 3 weeks early. That'd be bad.

T0MMY

Smash Master
You're too good at updating that SWF calendar.
Sexi

I haven't heard back from NorCal if they can attend on the 29th. But it looks like it'll be the 29th no matter what. Eggz needs to tell us if the 29th is a good date.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Okay, I'm back in Eugene so I'm going to go do the updating now, both here and on Tia.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Well, here's hoping I randomly get the 29th off. The weekend of the New Year's Eve stuff isn't good for the theatre. There was a memo at work saying nobody can request that weekend off, so. . . .

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
It's looked down upon during holiday season to call in sick. And I'm rarely sick, and I don't like to purposely lie. Maybe, if I get scheduled, I can get someone to take my shift.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
I have an idea for you Tudios lets get about 10 stuffed animals and a full cover mask of your head, fill your clothes with stuffed animals and just have it sit there and look cool all day at your work. Then you can come to SF:E

T0MMY

Smash Master
You heard it, Derick, no johns. Stuffed animals 4tw.
See you on the 29th.

Top Bottom