• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E - Eugene, Oregon (July 27, 28, 29) - Mission Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Sodapop, I'm going to go ahead and put you down as Unconfirmed (+ guests). Let me know how many can make it when you find out.

Edit: And t0mmy's being silly, you don't have to bring beverages. In fact, I'm guessing you like sodapop, so feel free to mention what type you'd like to see at the tournament.

T0MMY

Smash Master
The soda remark was silly, but Jv-8stocking everyone with Pichu was in all seriousness, of course.
0mg JV 2-lined!

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I like how I am still listed under "Eugene + Salem" as confirmed to go even though I have told you guys several times that I am not going. xD

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yeah, but we would look silly if we took you off the list and, lo and behold, in walks Wikipedia.
2linezlolz.

Binx

Smash Master
Cmin and I are gonna come, also our friend jayce is requesting work off that weekend, so 2 confirmed and 1 unconfirmed. Oh and doctor pepper and chinese food is awesome.

Rage.

Smash Ace
Hey for Low tier singles/Low tier doubles are Luigi and Link going to be allowed
I was just wondering because of a lot of other tornements dont allow them in low tier

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
All rules, including LT allowables, included in the handy front page post.

Binx, Cmin and Jayce have been added.

cmin

Smash Ace
Hey Timmy, I just talked to Gun and he said he wanted to go too. so he'll be there, and kenpachi is also riding with me. so...add Gun and kenpachi =]

is MCS going?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm glad to hear Gun is coming, I didn't get to play him at Empire Games. I'll go add him and Kenpachi (yay, Kenpachi is super cool!). Chris hasn't posted anything, so he isn't even a "unconfirmed" as of yet. George should come too, otherwise I don't know what to do with all the pineapple. :D

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Well this is for sure confirmed me, my partner, my Koji, my maybe quackenbush, and maybe my Breck so put Sun and Moon confirmed, Koji confirmed, Breck unconfirmed, Quackenbush unconfirmed, and LoyalDeciet unconfirmed. Also I can bring a tv a wii and game + mem card. Also I would like to request some sort of soup and sandwiches because both are delicious. OOH!!!!!! I just realized you should make Pesto if you don't know how to make it I can tell you it is really really easy I might even bring some to make.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Sandwiches are perfect Smash fare, but soup can be spilled and isn't "pick up and eat" so I dunno how well that would work. The only kind of pesto I've made is vegan, which is probably different from the weird, cheesy kind.

Thanks for the added setup. The more stations we have running, the more people can play friendlies.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
oh well the pesto I make usually has parmesan cheese in it but that can easily be taken out and it should be totally vegan friendly. Excellent on the sandwiches.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I don't care what people eat, but any dead animals have to be eaten outside... oh wait, I don't care about that either since it's at my mom's place. However, I won't be cooking or catering any dead animals, so anyone who wants colon cancer will have to get it at McDonald's like everyone else.

DW, I will make sure there's Ginger Brew.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Digi you are the whitest, most non-ninja like person I have ever met.
And you bring shame to the great name of Wikipedia (god of information). Clearly being a simple weaboo does not measure up to your blasphemy.

DW, I will make sure there's Ginger Brew.
THREAD OVER. That's the only important thing that's been said here.

Also: McDonalds shouldn't offend vegans because stuffed animals don't count.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
If I'm coming to this I'm bringing good old Oberto's Peppered Beef Jerky. Ya dig James?

Pssh who eats pepper jerky it's all about teriyaki :)

P.S. LoyalDeceit is now not coming because "he doesn't have money" *said that in a whiney voice* As for Breck and Quackenbush you will know by the end of this week.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm sure everyone is looking forward to cow stomach stuffed with pork. I know I am! :lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom