• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E - Eugene, Oregon (July 27, 28, 29) - Mission Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
i might go to this, and it will be my first tourney ever, so i have a few questions...
1. can i come for just the singles tourney?
2. what is counter stages and such?
1. Yes
2. You can find that in the second post on the first page.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
1. Yes
2. All random select, counter pick, and banned stages are listed on page 1, second post, along with all rules.

If you're in Eugene, you should come to Big City Gamin' this Sunday to meet with all the other Eugene smashers. :)

Rage.

Smash Ace
Hi, i would like to sign me and my partner up for the doubles tournement. we live in washington state, my personal email is mckirilin@yahoo.com if you would please send me all of the details of where this tournement will be. my partner and i will win this tournement, also, is there a age limit, my brothers team would like to compete aswell.
LoL at Randoms thinking they are going to win :)

Good luck though I guess

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, I'm going to Roseburg today, and I got nothing planned for tomorrow... I don't have any money though xD
BCB weeklies are generally for practice and not for money. If you have a dollar to pitch in for TV fees, that's enough. Even if you don't have a dollar, show up and play.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Hi, i would like to sign me and my partner up for the doubles tournement. we live in washington state, my personal email is mckirilin@yahoo.com if you would please send me all of the details of where this tournement will be. my partner and i will win this tournement, also, is there a age limit, my brothers team would like to compete aswell.
MONEY MATCH?!?!?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
As for money matches, I'm callen you out TimmY, $5 sound good? Not saying that I'd win, just wanna have some fun with it
Standard MM rules? 2 outta 3, tourney rules? And I guess this will be at SF:E since I won't be in Portland before then.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I had assumed it would be at SF: E, and of course standard MM rules...
And Tommy, I'll consider MM'ing you as well, that should be fun too

0m3n5150

Smash Journeyman
well, my friend doesnt get out of church til 1230, so we left right after that, got there by 1, but you guys had left... ill come alone next sunday so i can be on time.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Everyone usually goes back to the Smash Twins' pad after BCB, which is where we were headed when you were probably just arriving at Big city Gamin'. The address is right here on the first page, first post. If you can't make it before 1:00 to the store, drop on by the apartment and we'll all be there playing.

Edit: the first page has my mom's house for the address. My apartment is at:
531 W. 11th Ave.
Eugene, OR

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
So wait, are we all staying at Timmys house, and the tourny is at a game store, err, what?

p.s. I'm trying to figure who that dr. robotnic is, since it seems their against James in some way, with his icon being Sonic...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
This is why off-topic stuff should go into OSM. I was talking about the weeklies we do on Sunday here in Eugene, not SF:E.

SF:E is going to be at my mom's house in Springfield.

First Post Updated with Venue's Address
1465 30th St.
Springfield, OR

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
The only problem i have is getting down to eugene, I'm hoping that James could probably pick me up, I can got down to Jessie's house before hand if that's what it takes, otherwise, I might not be able to go... err, isn't he having car trouble x_x?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I don't know for sure but one of my crew members might be able to take 1 person it wouldn't be a comfortable fit since it is a two seat truck with one of those little seats in the back I would have to talk to him but if someone is DESPERATE I could do my best to get you down there

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
DIBS...? If it is possible I hope I can snatch that ride, I could even put up gas money if they need any. Though Digital Watches is so tiny compared to me, if it's space efficiency than digital watches is your guy. Then again, it is whether or not his friend is able to.

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
err... Foos? I dunno...

I assume you're just going to pick me and digital watches up in portland (i hope), and it'd be best if him and I were in the same place just to make it easier. also I can put up gas money as well if needed.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Notice:
I need everyone to bring a TV & GCN/Wii. There are over 30 people confirmed for this tournament and only *9* confirmed setups. We need 15 setups, at the least!

If you don't want to wait in line to warm-up or play friendlies, please make sure to bring a TV/Cube/Wii... and let me know so I can add you to the list!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Don't forget the SSBM game disc. If anyone forgets a memory card, it's not as big of a deal since we can load multiple setups with one card.

cmin

Smash Ace
hey venusgospel, you are from portland right? wanna smash it up with me and binx we're in portland and we're pretty bored and we've played pretty much everyone in portland cept you and i think digital

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
hey venusgospel, you are from portland right? wanna smash it up with me and binx we're in portland and we're pretty bored and we've played pretty much everyone in portland cept you and i think digital
Dude, we gots to play sometime! I'll be back in portland as soon as 7/18 (A week from two days ago, but not 'til late at night), so we should get something going in Portland!

cmin

Smash Ace
Dude, we gots to play sometime! I'll be back in portland as soon as 7/18 (A week from two days ago, but not 'til late at night), so we should get something going in Portland!
unfortunately.. i'm leaving for OC3 on the 19th but i'll be back .. what the 23th ish? yeah i said 23th. but afterwards i'll plan something for us all in portland since my house makes a pretty nice venue for a gettogether

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Back on the 23th from 0C3, and then SF:E on the 27rd. July is cray-zay! o_0

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
BAh! **** it!

My parents decided that they were going to take a vacation the 27th through 29th, just a few days ago, not realizing it canceled out this tournament, and they aren't going to reschedual. So not only do I not have a ride, but they haven't met Timmy yet so their slightly uncomfortable with me staying down there. Also, since my parents are gone, I have to take care of my sister and the pets.. My sisters 14, but they have no faith in her staying home by herself.

So.. Take me off the list :cry:

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
I, Tudios, have completed my Mewtwo training and am now unbeatable. I will accept all MMs with my Mewtwo vs any counterpick on the challenger's choice of stage (even the usual banned stages) and if so desired the challenger may have a handicap of any level.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I, Tudios, have completed my Mewtwo training and am now unbeatable. I will accept all MMs with my Mewtwo vs any counterpick on the challenger's choice of stage (even the usual banned stages) and if so desired the challenger may have a handicap of any level.
I will take a $2 MM, my Marth vs your Mewtwo on FD...
And I want a handicap of 9.
I think I can win this time.
kthx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom