• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E - Eugene, Oregon (July 27, 28, 29) - Mission Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
He played Falcon I think.

mirite?

Oh and, Dr. Robotnic, if you're reading this, start wearing a top hat. Much classier than that golf hat you were wearing. :>

joshisrad

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:

Balloon

Smash Lord
yeah, otherwise people might get suspicious of who you really are...

artifice

Smash Ace
yeah, otherwise people might get suspicious of who you really are...
I second this.

failure on the 2 month bump of dead topic as well.

why he only post in the oregon thread? eastern WA would love to take any money he has just as much as teh oregon peeps.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I am confused if this is actually Dr. Robotnic wouldn't it be pretty obvious when he comes to the next SFLE so what would be the point of masking himself?

Balloon

Smash Lord
Yeah, I have no idea peach masta. He probably thinks we won't recognize him because he doesn't plan on wearing that ******** hat again.

Either that or he's going to kill us all because he wants revenge for getting ****ing wasted so badly at the last one.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Haha that would be pretty funny if we didn't recognize him by his hat. It's really sad though none of us would be against us if he didn't call us names and such haha

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Look, dude, your psychological failures are very apparent. Nobody would be interested in what his hat looked like unless there was one very specific scenario which I'm not going to point out to you. You have asked those silly questions about robotnik in an attempt to display yourself as a separate entity from him, which we all know is not true. The teeth point doesn't matter because you can get veneers.
Would you like to know another way that we're all aware that you are robotnik? We can all see your ip address. All of us.

Now look man, apparently you are coming to my house on Saturday, and I want you to be straight up right now. You are human. We all are. We make ****ing mistakes. Sometimes we don't act like we should around others. You apparently messed up once. I don't ****ing care, and it's only being made into a big deal because you're making it one. It's hard to cover up the past, but not so much to rise from it. So just man the **** up. We will forgive and accept you once you apologize(or whatever you feel you need to do). If you can't do this, then you are just going to remain creepy in my eyes and I'm not sure if I'd even feel comfortable with you around. And I'm expecting you and a few of your friends according to the list, so get your **** together man.

You can drop it or you can admit to it and move on. The latter is more honorable, and either way everyone knows the truth.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
These quotes make me think you are Dr. Robotnic. The key thing is that in Dr. Robotnic's main page thing. He has a quote that is "As my father King Koopa Always said, "If you want somthing wronge done right you have to wronge do it yourself." Notice that you have spelt wrong numerous times. Making this not just a spelling error. Also, a normal new person who just joined the boards wouldn't be THAT interested in someone who was getting flamed. That is what I have haha, but yeah this is my final thing to this SuperGlenn: Robotnic or some new person?

We will all see at the SF:E which will totally clear your name and you will be a cool pimp if you are one or just Dr. Robotnic. Who I didn't have that much of a problem with other than the fact that he called us all names. Just because he didn't win like he thought he would. Which he should have put that negative energy into becoming better haha.

Also, if you turn out to not be him. I will personally apologize to you and we will have some friendlies :) And if you are him then you will probably get some beef from some people, but if you want a friendly with someone I will be there.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Why post in this thread? Go to the OSM thread and post. I will not be at SF:E this weekend to host it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom