• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E - Eugene, Oregon (July 27, 28, 29) - Mission Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
DW 4 Life

Shoutouts

The Chancellor: You should consider renaming yourself to, 'The Chancellor of Idaho'

Timmy and Tommy: It was a great tournament, thank you for the housing as well

Aftermath- :(, I hope you enjoyed treating everyone to a steak dinner on my dime

I might be forgetting some people, but internet shoutouts are weak.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Cool, that means we don't have to deal with your extremely ugly face.

See, normally an insult like that doesn't mean **** over the internet, but since I did in fact see and play against you, I can use it here.

Go suck a ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Whoa, was such a caustic retort really necessary? He didn't insult you personally, he just acted disrespectful. It doesn't mean jack as long as your pride isn't attacked, which I wouldn't imagine. He's just a heckler. Best not to take him so seriously.
EDIT: I mean, really, so the kid's ugly. That's kind of a low blow.

Rage.

Smash Ace
Yeah but the only reason he was disrespectful wasnt because he thought the torney was lame or unorginized
He was disrespectful because he was terrible and did terribly.
Bart knew this and flamed him because he is lame

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Dr. Robotnic, you'll have to excuse the harsh retaliation you recurred so quickly after your post. These are, obviously, from other players who attended and do not share your views on the enjoyment of the tournament.

Indeed, seeing as you only showed up for a scant few hours - dropping into the middle of a 30+ round-robin, none the less - I fear you have very little to base your reasoning upon. Had you been there, start to finish, as so many others had, perhaps you would have seen the amount of time, effort, and overall dedication I and others put into creating and maintaining a weekend of enjoyment and recreation for everyone involved.

Should you choose not to attend another SF:E based upon your short experience, that is entirely up to you. Regretably, everyone will just have to find a way to fill that empty void you will leave in their hearts... somehow.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Whoa, was such a caustic retort really necessary? He didn't insult you personally, he just acted disrespectful. It doesn't mean jack as long as your pride isn't attacked, which I wouldn't imagine. He's just a heckler. Best not to take him so seriously.
EDIT: I mean, really, so the kid's ugly. That's kind of a low blow.
don't care

Rage.

Smash Ace
Dr. Robotnic, you'll have to excuse the harsh retaliation you recurred so quickly after your post. These are, obviously, from other players who attended and do not share your views on the enjoyment of the tournament.

Indeed, seeing as you only showed up for a scant few hours - dropping into the middle of a 30+ round-robin, none the less - I fear you have very little to base your reasoning upon. Had you been there, start to finish, as so many others had, perhaps you would have seen the amount of time, effort, and overall dedication I and others put into creating and maintaining a weekend of enjoyment and recreation for everyone involved.

Should you choose not to attend another SF:E based upon your short experience, that is entirely up to you. Regretably, everyone will just have to find a way to fill that empty void you will leave in their hearts... somehow.
Timmys Posts always leave an empty void in my Heart
somehow

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Um... Q.E.D.

While you weren't very impressive as a smash player, you seemed like a reasonably likable person in general in the short time I met you in person. Your comments here, as well as the almost eerily similar repetition of these comments in the Washington Biweeklies thread (Allegation that you stayed for exactly 8 hours and that you left because everyone is disorganized, the unsubstantiated and for the most part false claim that "You guys are all geeks and I'm better than you because I have a life outside of gaming," the pathetic clinging to small victories, and spelling and grammar that are about as indicative of your intelligence as the content of your posts.) have caused me to change my opinion.

cmin

Smash Ace
isnt robotnik that kid with the silly hat? if it is i 4 stocked him twice and he called me cheap and didnt bother shaking hands. lol@thatkid

cmin

Smash Ace
im pretty sure josh's fair game means... we can pretty much bash on robotnik now without holding back

cmin

Smash Ace
well i guess before it was like... ok so he thinks SFE wasnt very organized, big deal his opinion. then he started calling people geeks? lol i think its funny that he goes on smashboards, acutally has an account, actually plays the games, then has the balls to call others geeks. thats the same thing as saying... hey i didnt win the "who is most ugly" contest so im mad but you kids are ugly. what?

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
well i guess before it was like... ok so he thinks SFE wasnt very organized, big deal his opinion. then he started calling people geeks? lol i think its funny that he goes on smashboards, acutally has an account, actually plays the games, then has the balls to call others geeks. thats the same thing as saying... hey i didnt win the "who is most ugly" contest so im mad but you kids are ugly. what?
What's funnier is how predictable the behavior is:

Makes the effort to come out to a tournament, loses a bunch, then makes a bunch of lame excuses and leaves, and comes online to make more lame excuses, insult everyone involved, and generally be a whiny ***** about it.

I'm cool with people who suck at a game (hell, I suck at this one compared to anyone worth their salt), or who don't want to play a game, or even find video games in general to be stupid and trivial, but being a whiny ***** and insulting people are well into the realm of genuinely annoying.

Jem.

Smash Master
This thread needs to be closed if you guys are still argueing.
And if you're bashing Robotnik personally (Not going to read everything) Not like you have much to offer.

artifice

Smash Ace
i have muscle. :urg:

uh robotnik is just talking **** on all the forums to be disruptive. a ban would be nice if your reading this silent. *also look at the eastern WA thread*

Balloon

Smash Lord
This thread needs to be closed if you guys are still argueing.
And if you're bashing Robotnik personally (Not going to read everything) Not like you have much to offer.
Jem, I like you. You seemed pretty **** cool from the small amount of time we talked and played and whatnot.

Quit acting like you're not.

Jem.

Smash Master
Then stop argueing / doing personal lashes if that is what I read from this page.

Even if it's about SF:E, Shouldn't STILL be argueing. Go to the Debate Boards.

P.S You seemed cool at SF:E too Bart.

Double P.S you all missed out on some good **** at GC yesterday. Ka-Master and Eggz had winners bracket advantage over Euromania V.2 (DJ Combo and Silent Wolf) then DJ Combo and Silent Wolf took two sets 3-2. Was very exciting.

Eggz took 4th in singles, Otto took 5th, Ka-Master didnt place very well (Had a tough bracket and lost to Teddy - Bladewise, and someone else really good, forget)

Was fun stuff, Jesse, James, Myself, Jamo, Jamo's fiance, Deva, Chip, Ashton went to Olive Garden afterwards. And Jesse and Shane did some sumo. Think James and Shane split the set >_>

Jem.

Smash Master
Okay, let me change my post with a double post.
DR.ROBOTNIC - You make WA look horrible. You were not the best luigi there. You sucked horribly, and anyone could have chosen Luigi and beat you. I beat the crap out of you in Pools. You didn't stand a chance. You are not good at this game. Don't call people nerds when you can pass as one, don't be mad because you sucked really bad. Your posts are all rants/insults, so you need to be shut up.

And Bart you're still cool.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Holy **** your logic is flawed.

Luigi dittos aren't what determine who is the better Luigi. Get some knowledge plz. You're a terrible player.

I don't think there was a single person older than 20 at that tournament. Even so, age is a completely irrelevant factor.

Anyway, I don't see how you could possibly punch somebody and survive ever, Robotnic. You're a scrawny piece of ****.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Um, I weigh 185. In other words, I'm a healthy person :|. Do you even know what healthy weights are for certain ages?

And no, you're wrong about the age thing. Age isn't a big deal when it comes to competition. You can't just throw out double standards like that. If someone "has no life" for playing a video game and making good money by winning tournaments such as MLG or Evo, then pro sports players or Olympic competitors have absolutely no life as well. YOUR LOGIC FAILS.

I can't believe how much you're giving in to society's expectations and created stereotypes of gamers such as ourselves. You're obviously not a creative person, and you're going to go nowhere in life as long as your attitude does not change.

Rage.

Smash Ace
please Shut the **** up
you are nothing but a stupid piece of ****.
I bet that a ****ing 7 year old girl could kick your ***.
If you post in this thread again it just shows what a ignortant douche bag you are
so again Shut the **** up

Eggz

Smash Hero
Your terrible spelling and grammar leads me to believe that you do not have a 4.0.

Jem and I are both 16...so your deductions are invalid.

Also, @ you calling everyone geeks...weren't you wearing like a ******** hat, and a shirt that said something like "I love band!"...? Band nerd stereotype ftw. ****in loser.

Rage, your bad at flaming.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Who the **** said anything about "natural?" Are you actually trying to pre-empt such a stupid argument? The fact that you would even feel the need to address the issue that something has effectively been around for about twenty years compared to the entire span of human history implies to me that you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Physical strength implies MORE devotion to something that, if not for the monetary value attatched to it (A factor that is quickly becoming true of video games as well), would be an equivalent passtime to videogames. Also: Just because people are better than you at something doesn't mean that they devote all of their time and energy to it. Your logic is the most ****ing flawed thing I've seen in years. I dunno, Tommy had at least one friend THERE who didn't play smash, and was female. My superior (read: not hideously below average) intelligence allowed me to deduce this by the mere act of walking around. Do you have friends? Does anyone of the opposite sex, despite their better judgement, actually have an interest in you? Do any alleged friends of yours posess the modicum of intellect that you seem to be so desperately lacking?

You can't spell the word "Decent." Regardless of your grades, you'll never become the "boss" of anything that doesn't involve fast food without a ****ing brain. You don't get ahead in the business world by *****ing about how everyone else is a geek, committing travesties against the english language, and bragging about how good at sports or the ******** public education system you are.

Oh, and why the hell are you arguing that you're still good at smash while simultaneously calling anyone who tries to be good at it a hopeless loser with no logical backing to your claims? Basically, you're claiming that you're at least "desent" (sic) at smash, and yet anyone who's better than you is clearly a loser with no life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom