• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E - Eugene, Oregon (July 27, 28, 29) - Mission Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodapop

Smash Apprentice
Sadly, I cant go. My mother is worried about spending the night at a strangers house. *Sigh* Oh well, maybe once Im 16 and can DRIVE I'll be able to make it to one of these things. :(

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
I am Tudios and I would like a $20 money match with as many people possible at SF:E. And I will do it with only Mewtwo.
Low-Tier MM, your Mewtwo vs. My Zelda? Depending on how much money I have at the time, I may even be willing to go up to $20, but definitely will do it for less if you're up for that.

Then again, this is all assuming I can get out of this **** reunion.

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
Hey look, I'm on the list! I'm just noting here that my attendance is pending. Parents planning a once-a-year visit with a family friend (the friend is coming here). though all her airline miles are blacked out around the tournament. convenient? I'll confirm when I'm sure. That, and I live in Northern Oregon. Beaverton, to be exact. I just go to school at OSU.

I hope I can make it! I've been practicing!

~Kenpachi

--also, i just scanned the thread. now I have to go, I gotta get that re-match with riot in... I've got a little more samus experience now. and a few new skills. win or lose... don't john!

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
I am Tudios and I would like a $20 money match with as many people possible at SF:E. And I will do it with only Mewtwo.
Don't listen to anything he says!!!

Mewtwo is a bad pokemon. Pikachu is better. . .Maybe a Pikachu money match. . .

I hate you t!MmY. . .

T0MMY

Smash Master
His Mewtwo 3-stocked my Marth yesterday. I hope you can afford to lose $20.

Anyone want to MM my bottom-tier Pichu? BOTTOM TIER!

brdy_

Smash Lord
Well this is for sure confirmed me, my partner, my Koji, my maybe quackenbush, and maybe my Breck so put Sun and Moon confirmed, Koji confirmed, Breck unconfirmed, Quackenbush unconfirmed, and LoyalDeciet unconfirmed. Also I can bring a tv a wii and game + mem card. Also I would like to request some sort of soup and sandwiches because both are delicious. OOH!!!!!! I just realized you should make Pesto if you don't know how to make it I can tell you it is really really easy I might even bring some to make.
Wait, your "partner?" And you're going to make soup for everyone? :ohwell:
2lines.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
We, as in you? Because I'll be too busy eating junk food.

cmin

Smash Ace
hey add this to the equipment list, jayce (aka jank) is confirmed and hes bringing a cube, and binx is also bringing a cube, i'm bringing a TV, and i'm pretty sure jayce can bring a VCR.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Is the date confirmed? It still falls on the same days as EVO West. Several of us are thinking about attending that and if everyone is ok with an august event then we should change it before it's too late.
We need to know if Ratking is going to EVO and if we have housing for the week.
If Ratking isn't going and we can't find housing this will most definitely be the end of july. Also, if it's too much hassle to change the date it'll stay.
However, if nobody cares if it's postponed and everything works out then we would change it.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
First off: If you only go to one EVO, make it EVO World. There's no point in driving for hours for an optional qualifier to an open tournament unless you plan to go to the actual tourney as well. However, since I have an unusually good amount of money right now... I might want in on going to Evo West with you guys.

Secondly: Changing the date would be a-ok with me, as it would make me go from UC to Confirmed in no time flat. (Unless of course you schedule it in conflict with Evo world)

cmin

Smash Ace
ah man.. the current date right now is perfect, but if you change it, me, binx and jayce wont be able to make it...

Balloon

Smash Lord
I'm not really against changing it, but I'm more for keeping it.

mrminhx: I'm not really against changing it, but I'm more for keeping it.
mrminhx: dude
mrminhx: edit that and say... we must keep the date or i will not attend
mrflarFY 2 2: ;o..
mrminhx: we must!
mrminhx: i cant go
mrminhx: if they change it lol

I'm against changing the date.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Until someone from Oregon actually says they're going to Evo West, the date stays July.

Cmin, I've added you guys to the equipment list. Thanks, every set-up we have means more fun.

Edit:
And just to let everyone know, we probably have enough VCRs. I'm really only planning on recording finals, and probably Semi-Finals; any extra VCRs are for anyone who wants to record their own tournament matches, money matches, or friendlies.

Binx

Smash Master
Me and Cmin are looking for people to smash with, any portland players should give me a call 503 933 9685

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I can confirm coming to the tournament now. The weekend's been cleared out. Now I need to get on with some practicing so I don't suck so much, heh. See you there everyone!

~Kenpachi

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Hi, i would like to sign me and my partner up for the doubles tournement. we live in washington state, my personal email is mckirilin@yahoo.com if you would please send me all of the details of where this tournement will be. my partner and i will win this tournement, also, is there a age limit, my brothers team would like to compete aswell.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hi, i would like to sign me and my partner up for the doubles tournement. we live in washington state, my personal email is mckirilin@yahoo.com if you would please send me all of the details of where this tournement will be. my partner and i will win this tournement, also, is there a age limit, my brothers team would like to compete aswell.
I've added you & your team mate, as well as your brother and his team mate, though you didn't give me any names to put on the list. I can email you info if you want, but everything is kept up to date on page one. There's no age limit; may the best player win regardless of age.

0m3n5150

Smash Journeyman
i might go to this, and it will be my first tourney ever, so i have a few questions...
1. can i come for just the singles tourney?
2. what is counter stages and such?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom