• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Serious Business

tubes

Smash Ace
dear lord Ronald Mc.Falcon is Brilliant!

the mickey mouse is somewhat disturbing though.

Zip.

Smash Lord
god i love these textures..
but the Zidane pit one and lucas joker one( textures i havent already seen)
are too good ;x

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Ridley Charizard is amazing. That Pit one reminds me of Dark Cloud 2 for some reason. Looks kinda like Max(???) or whoever the main character was. It's been a long time.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Rx, you should totally bring your texture hacks to the next gigs, and my friend will bring his texture hacks also!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm still on 3.3, and i have the homebrew channel, but i keep getting disc read errors when i try to load japan games, and i haven't tried anything related to brawl+ yet.

someone help take me the finals step in person, (people tell me online but i really don't understand and am afraid of bricking my wii)

I will pay someone $5 if they finish hacking my wii and give me a burned copy of TvC that works on my wii. (I can even supply the CD if necessary...)

nevershootme

Smash Master
I'm still on 3.3, and i have the homebrew channel, but i keep getting disc read errors when i try to load japan games, and i haven't tried anything related to brawl+ yet.

someone help take me the finals step in person, (people tell me online but i really don't understand and am afraid of bricking my wii)

I will pay someone $5 if they finish hacking my wii and give me a burned copy of TvC that works on my wii. (I can even supply the CD if necessary...)
the best blank cd's are from maxell. you can grab them at walmart and they work well (TvC and Madworld especially)

can u install .wad in 3.3? if not then it needs downgrading into 3.2

brawl+ hacks are fun, but the balance still needs tweaking regardless. heck auto l-cancel and hitbox fixes are fun (even giving sheik's f-air the melee power), and falcon's knee is awesome

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
the best blank cd's are from maxell. you can grab them at walmart and they work well (TvC and Madworld especially)

can u install .wad in 3.3? if not then it needs downgrading into 3.2

brawl+ hacks are fun, but the balance still needs tweaking regardless. heck auto l-cancel and hitbox fixes are fun (even giving sheik's f-air the melee power), and falcon's knee is awesome
Melee fair is bad D:

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
brawl+ is pretty fun sometimes when friends who hate brawl come over and dont want to play melee but dont want to play normal brawl though when im not playing brawl+ i usually just use no trip, independent pokemon trainer, infinite replay, and pause and replay camera hacks

bottom line get the homebrew channel if you can not only can you hack brawl but you can also get earthbound, super mario world, street fighter 2 for the wii through homebrew and emulators without paying a dime

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Oh My GAWDDDD

this is my new favorite!!!!

Pedo Bear Pikachu is going to be my new tournament main.

Edit: He's MINEEEEEE

Top Bottom