• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
3$ for low tier.

Also i will be doing low tier Money Matches 1 a game. I will use anyone but kirby and ness, anyone accept?
I accept.

my Young Link vs your Bowser

Then, to let you redeem yourself, we will follow up with my Young Link vs your DK.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well it looks promising for W.Idahos attendance so ill take you up on link vz. bowser and link vs. DK gojira.

We also might need housing so if anyone could house us for the day before the tournament that would be nice.

Gojira

Smash Lord
My MM list

So far i have these peeps for Money Matches. Do do your money match ill be the biggest guy there with a cowboys hat on.

Buzz

Y.Link vs Bowser
Y.Link Vs DK

Dai-a
Who vs Who?

BC

Link vs Bowser
Link Vs DK

PC
Not mentioned any yet

McFly
Pikachu vs Bowser

Ken Neth

Y. Link vs Bowser

Casture

Yoshi vs Bowser
Yoshi vs DK

Anyone else?

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
So I still may or may not go, I have to work at 6 on the 20th meaning I would have to leave by 5ish, but I also don't think I'd last long enough in the tournament to need to be there that long anyway so I may still come. We'll see when the day comes.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
this sounds like another big tournament that i will sadly miss....or maybe should i call in sick?!!?!
help me think of a good excuse, and you all will see my sexy face. and maybe my maximus gluteus.

Oo, tell them you're mom ran away and your dog got sick. You'll be lucky to get out of that excuse with less than three truck loads of good will cards and various candies.

Plus I've totally got something for you Phil my good man. Tell your work that. Mention my name (AHotGreasedUpJigglypuff 4 luvin'). They'll understand.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
nah i've used those excuses many times. but thanks though.

i need something that will make them say " please get out of here quick, but comeback tomorrow."

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Does your supervisor have an answering machine at his desk? Leave a message at 4 o'clock in the morning, saying that you can't make it, because you've been throwing up all night long, and you need to sleep the day away. They can't do anything.

Unless they're heartless. And if that's the case, you shouldn't be working for Satan anyway.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
nah i've used those excuses many times. but thanks though.

i need something that will make them say " please get out of here quick, but comeback tomorrow."
Tell them you have the chicken pox, that'll magically go away the next day.

And LOL @ Erion's comment. There are quite a good amount of Asian Utah Smash players, aren't there...

laozy

Smash Journeyman
Does your supervisor have an answering machine at his desk? Leave a message at 4 o'clock in the morning, saying that you can't make it, because you've been throwing up all night long, and you need to sleep the day away. They can't do anything.

Unless they're heartless. And if that's the case, you shouldn't be working for Satan anyway.
i love u, i guess that could work. to make it better...i'll act sick on friday. now all i have to do is summon some ballz and tell him. heath is the only person that will get to see my muscular buttox. -not a promise

u know what...we should have a crew battle!!!! 16 stock!!!!! that would be crazy fun!!!! i'm not even playin. sorry buzz, but low tier FTL, and crew battle FTW!!!- just an idea.

McFly

Smash Cadet
I think I'll take a whack at it. Pikachu vs. Bowser? Hmm.. if anything at least it will make me somewhat better. If I even have a chance to move... How does a buck fifty sound?

stranga

Smash Journeyman
if anybody needs an excuse for saturday just say you developed a case of ED......erectile disfunction....phil im talkin to you

Well if everybody else is doing it, I guess I might as well throw my game and watch out there for a dollar MM for anyone feeling like a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger Wendy's style, yo. Preferably someone who doesn't main low tier >_> (thats you, buzz)

Top Bottom