• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

McFly

Smash Cadet
I will be there. As for team battles, I would like to, but I can't seem to split up either Kenny or Yazuo to be on my team so i don't really have a team mate.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
For Sure: 18
Maybe: 22

Still pretty low :p Anyone talked to Lengeta or Louie about coming? Is C!Z coming? Anyone missing?

Who can bring a power strip?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
IS C!Z COMING?!? How can you ask that!? He's too addicted to not come to monthly tournies (he's even pushing for biweeklies). But nothings for sure, so I'll say there's a 99.999999% chance he'll come (that .000001% being the end of the world :p).

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I will be there. As for team battles, I would like to, but I can't seem to split up either Kenny or Yazuo to be on my team so i don't really have a team mate.
You could try and convince tyler or drew to come with you. If that doesn't work I've heard there are plenty of people just sitting around that you could try to persuade into being your team mate.

So is the low tier tourney for sure now?
If not I vote for having it instead of crew battles.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Okay, I'm just going to say this for now because I should be able to, but count me in as going. I'll bring two power strips, and my cube.

Hopefully I can find a new comfortable controller before the tourney. Mine is dying on the joystick.

Oh, and I'll need a ride please ^^

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I still vote for a low tier crew battle.
I want a Low Tier Crew Battle, too, but chances are, that it's going to be JUST Low Tier (w/o Crew Battle), because it's what the majority wants, as well as what Gojira wants, since he's the one organizing it.

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
Looks like I'm already on the proper list, but just figured I'd post it here as well that I'll *maybe* be there.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I've seriously never had a fun crew battle. They've either been really unbalanced, (Utah vs. SLC county/Utah vs. Colorado/Nortah vs. Sotah), or just plain boring (Crew Battle at Junpei's house that one time I missed my flight/Random Low Tier crew battle, Rexburg ID).

It takes just ONE person to kick *** (or one person to screw your entire team over), and that's that.

I don't like the whole "I'm the bad person on the team" or "I'm the only one on my team that's even good" feeling, you know? With teams, I'm okay, because Devin has no emotions for me to hurt when we lose.

I vote Low Tier singles, maybe doubles too if there's time. We've done it before. It was at that one tournament that I got 4th place in for some reason.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
While I am there, I challenge anyone to a Mario Strikers Charged MONEY MATCH!

Staz

Smash Lord
yo nate were most likely going even though we could'nt make it to the previous tournaments me and my bros are mostly likely to come this time ;)

Staz

Smash Lord
hey nathan you still havent added me and my bros to the list. add us

steve-(Staz)
chris-(Xtinction)
david-(Dai-a)
kevin-(****)

put the ones in paranthesis our names on the list and for the tournament

Thx
ps.we're bringing banana bread! :D

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
You better bring me an entire loaf. I devour the stuff. Unless it sucks. Your's doesn't suck... does it?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Attendance = 23 ( + 18 ) now. There seems to be fewer groups than last tournament. Is nobody bringing their friends with them this time O_o ? CdBobo, you talk to layne or louie about the tournament yet?

Staz

Smash Lord
You better bring me an entire loaf. I devour the stuff. Unless it sucks. Your's doesn't suck... does it?
hey your the one who plays ddr huh? i think ive seen you in nickel cade and trafalga before was that you?cuz we play ddr there all the time.
ps.our banana breads teh best mmmmm smells soo good

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yep, probably. Although Nickelcade is t3h suck, and it's a pain to play at Trafalga, although seeing as new management is in place....

But I play mainly up at Mountain Fun in the University Mall. With a VIP card, and paying $30, it comes out to about .80 for four songs. I'm still improving too, which is the scary thing XD I just won't be able to play as much, with mission and what not.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
How much is Low Tier singles? sugarpoultry will not be entering the 'normal' singles.

Staz

Smash Lord
Yep, probably. Although Nickelcade is t3h suck, and it's a pain to play at Trafalga, although seeing as new management is in place....

But I play mainly up at Mountain Fun in the University Mall. With a VIP card, and paying $30, it comes out to about .80 for four songs. I'm still improving too, which is the scary thing XD I just won't be able to play as much, with mission and what not.
oh yeah marios told me about that place and niiiiice good luck on your mission

Top Bottom