• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Everytime I come in here i see (after every tourney) give me vids give me vids give me vids. We do record tourney matches so people can eventually get them, however FTS is the only one working on them and he has schoolwork and stuff to do as well. People need to be more patient.

on that note, who wants a feb tourney? I will totally bring rock band if we do another tourney. That is if someone can man up and sing.
**** YES. That would TOTALLY get me to come to a tournament in and of itself.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Ya i guess i just figured that CREA could help after he put up some vids of me from the last tournament i was at.
well i asked junpei to bring his dvd over and over again but he never did bring it.

and Tsuteto, sarcasm is not really needed.

But seriously there will be a feb tourney if enough people would like one. So if there is going to be one we kind to need t get it decided fast.

And Bobo if you see this message, whats the status of the idaho tourney?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
CREA doesnt even know what "video" means hahahaha I OWNED TEH NOOBZORZ.

juniper has a dvd recorder he should have taken to multiple past tournaments as i got mad at him every time for not bringing it.
well i asked junpei to bring his dvd over and over again but he never did bring it.

and Tsuteto, sarcasm is not really needed.

But seriously there will be a feb tourney if enough people would like one. So if there is going to be one we kind to need t get it decided fast.

And Bobo if you see this message, whats the status of the idaho tourney?
I think you asked me once, like 8 months ago. You NEVER asked me over and over again.

Besides, you yourself don't do any of the recording/encoding/uploading. I actually have asked Nate if he wanted me to bring my DVD recorder and help him out but never got a response.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I think you asked me once, like 8 months ago. You NEVER asked me over and over again.

Besides, you yourself don't do any of the recording/encoding/uploading. I actually have asked Nate if he wanted me to bring my DVD recorder and help him out but never got a response.
CREA JUST OWNED TEH NOOBZORZ.

lengeta

Smash Ace
If there was another tourny here, you should totally do it on the 1st or 8th of next month. 8th would be kinda sweet because that is the last day of Melee, and afterwards I'd be at the GameStop midnight opening to get my copy of Brawl (rumor is their having a Brawl tournament that evening, which would be sweet).

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the delay again guys. I'm still up for going to the Idaho tourney, so that means CREA, Gojira, and Laozy if you want to head up I can give you a ride. PM me if you can go for sure.
And Tsuteto, 'fest tomorrow, right??

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
LOL because i told lots of people you would probably go and then you never tried to get work of but no one really pays attention so they keep saying you are going.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Sorry for the delay again guys. I'm still up for going to the Idaho tourney, so that means CREA, Gojira, and Laozy if you want to head up I can give you a ride. PM me if you can go for sure.
And Tsuteto, 'fest tomorrow, right??
Nobody really expressed interest, so it's nothing major. I'm down for a few people coming and smashing it up though, just give me a text/call before hand to let you know if there's room. We'll be down stairs with the big screen. If you want another TV, then someone will have to bring their cube and smash, and preferably another TV seeing as the other one downstairs is off color.

Quick rules though: No cursing, no rough housing, no booze, etc etc, y'know, the norms. Once again, lemme know if you're going to come. Around 7-11 is the time frame I'm thinking of.

Phone number in text form! (eight-zero-one) eight-three-zero zero-eight-four-seven

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
CRAP! Address, that might help.

There ya goes. Address will be removed once party is done for my protection XP

EDIT: Yeah, no one came anyway.

Top Bottom