• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I'm always up for money matches. But I prefer to go with the flow, and not be tied down by planning them on here first, when it comes to this matter. So hit me up for one if you want to when we're at the tournament, and we'll discuss the rules then.
hey pc ill money match you!
just a two dollar money match!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Ugh...it's not the Ace of Spades that I thought was random. I know it fits the situation. It's just that it's strange to post lyrics of any song in a discussion that doesn't concern music or anything of that sort.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Update. Surprise, surprise; I can't make it yet again. If you end up doing another one in February (and you should), give we two weeks warning and this time I'll ask it completely off of work.

Also, I am now able to record video! I have a laptop and a Dazzle-thinger, so I should be able to record quite a bit. I'll try running a memory vs. time test to see around how many hours I'd be able to hold at one time on my comptuer.

Oh, and one last thing. My SD-card's been corrupted, the one with all the MLG stuff. I'm trying to find some way of fixing, but most likely that's all lost. Sorry Gojira.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Speaking of money matches...

I'll accept ALL money matches (no handicaps) against my chicken, best of 3 or 5.

Plus, don't forget about the mandatory Ganny vs Chicken money match Chad with two D's.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Update. Surprise, surprise; I can't make it yet again. If you end up doing another one in February (and you should), give we two weeks warning and this time I'll ask it completely off of work.

Also, I am now able to record video! I have a laptop and a Dazzle-thinger, so I should be able to record quite a bit. I'll try running a memory vs. time test to see around how many hours I'd be able to hold at one time on my comptuer.

Oh, and one last thing. My SD-card's been corrupted, the one with all the MLG stuff. I'm trying to find some way of fixing, but most likely that's all lost. Sorry Gojira.
So my Bowser ditto with ken......my match with arash....gone........T_T

Ahoy! I'm here in SLC at 10750 S Savannah. I have no idea how this town works, but if anybody's near here and wants to snag me on their way to the tourney, I would be much obliged. I'd even throw money at you. Can anyone help this PoorGreasedUpJigglypuff 4 drivin'?

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Crea I'll money match you. How about for $5, does that sound good?
Oh, and Gojira will you be giving ratios on the "stupid bowser" money match and if so what is it?

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
I'll money match PC and Ciz's Marth with my Peach.. best of five and I'll money match you too Crea.. My Peach vs. your Falco best of five. I'm going all out this tourney ;) And everyone is allowed to watch my money match against Hott.. bring popcorn so when I counter pick Dreamland64 you have something to munch on :)

stranga

Smash Journeyman
We will most likely be unable to go to this tourny, due to not playing in weeks.

Curse team fortress 2 and its addictive gameplay.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'll money match PC and Ciz's Marth with my Peach.. best of five and I'll money match you too Crea.. My Peach vs. your Falco best of five. I'm going all out this tourney ;) And everyone is allowed to watch my money match against Hott.. bring popcorn so when I counter pick Dreamland64 you have something to munch on :)
I accept your Choke My Chicken match Yaz!

Bruce too.

Anyone else?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Results, results, results! :D

So, I talked to Devin. I'm disappointed in all of you for letting Dai-A win. Especially you, Devin, for using your noob-Marth.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Seizure of Power 10 Results

Seizure of Power 10 Results

Singles:

1: Dai-A
2: Hott
3: Khom
4: Perfect Chaos
5: Phil
5: Lada
7: FallenProphet
7: C!Z
9: Kenneth
9: Gojira
9: Yaz
9: Crea
13: Slave1
13: Kevin
13: Xtinction
13: Staz
17: Sage
17: Dalin
17: Slcr
17: CdBobo
17: Steve
17: Travis

Teams:

1: French Mexican (CdBobo + Dai-A)
2: C!ZBear (Crea + C!Z)
3: Koopfoxalypse (FTS + Gojira)
4: We <3 poke cards (Laozy + Khom)
5: Smash ( + )
5: Baby Sparkles (Hott + Lada)
7: chaos 1 (PC + )
7: Cancer (Slcr + )
9: FallenSage (FP + Sage)
9: Team TS ( + )

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
If anybody wants a vid of a non-tournament match, let me know where I can easily find it. Also, if you want any specific early/lower-level tournament matches you will have to ask. Footage will be deleted within a day or two from now.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Not to be mean but

Everytime I come in here i see (after every tourney) give me vids give me vids give me vids. We do record tourney matches so people can eventually get them, however FTS is the only one working on them and he has schoolwork and stuff to do as well. People need to be more patient.

on that note, who wants a feb tourney? I will totally bring rock band if we do another tourney. That is if someone can man up and sing.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
People need to be more patient.
Some people are; some people aren't. Impatience won't make anything faster (bribes would certainly work, though ;)).

Sorry Slave, I do not have any SoP 10 matches with you in them.

(for the impatient people: )
Btw, I rarely announce when vids are uploaded. I don't upload every match recorded. It's very easy to check what is already uploaded yourself. Stop asking.

Gojira

Smash Lord
If thats the problem you could ask CREA to help you upload. He is part of the community so he should help out anyway lol.
CREA doesnt even know what "video" means hahahaha I OWNED TEH NOOBZORZ.

juniper has a dvd recorder he should have taken to multiple past tournaments as i got mad at him every time for not bringing it.

Top Bottom