• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
SoP 9 vids are done except for the TV in the corner, which possibly did not record. SoP 7/8 vids have been done for a while but go mostly unloved. Ask about vids in IM or PM only please.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, according to FTS, the SoP series ended with #9. But if there's one final one for Melee, we could always call it SoP:X, like we did with USX (UST:X), or come up the a name like "Final Confrontation..."

laozy

Smash Journeyman
the only saturday i can do is 12 or 19. after that, i work every saturday with no chances of getting days off. with that being said

JANUARY IS MY LAST TOURNAMENT!!!
*unless i quit or get fired from my job

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Dai-A- shut up ur falco is like poo, it stinks and just sits there (lol jk david)

Anywayssss Laozy this is ur last tourrny right??

well what will be the outcome of the legendary Khom>!?
will he still be attending smash tournys?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hm...it looks like I was able to prove how cheap Peach's Castle is through the finals of the last tournament, so now it's banned. But Onett is still not banned. The Fox player chooses to not ban Onett, despite the fact that it has the same problem as Peach's Castle (and other problems as well). :ohwell: I guess it's my job to show Utah's hosts how gay these stages can be. Although it's kind of late to make people realize this for Melee, as this is the last tournament. But seeing as Onett is returning in Brawl, it's not a total waste of effort.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
PC, I've never seen you anyone play gayer than when you were Pikachu vs. Devin's Jigglypuff on Corneria.

Hot ****.

Bobo, that list is from SoP9. Though FTS, you can chalk Devin and I on maybe.

Forward, if you are planning on driving to this, tell me if you're planning on driving through St. George, Utah on your way. If you have room in your car, would you mind carpooling with two of us? We'll make your gas cheaper. ;)

And to all you Utahns who are wondering, the anser is yes. I was forced to resign from my job. =/ Something about "not working as many hours as I was supposed to", or something. :p

Ah ha ha, way to go PC! You're my hero! :laugh: Nothin but love from this jigglezworth, you definitely convinced me it should be banned. d(n_n)b

Xsyven, I like the way you think. If that doesn't end up happening though, i may just sport you a buddy pass or designate you my "wife" or something. Either way, its a definite maybe on this tourney for us so-tahns.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
A "definite maybe". gotta love it... it's like I'll probably think about going to that tournament that's basically happening around the time that I might be going there. Maybe.

Hehe. But naw Xsyven I figured it was from SoP9 but he updated the top to say SoP10, so he obviously looked at it since then.. I just thought I'd say, in so many words, that he should update it more :). Oh and I hope you can make it man... I gotta win my $1 back. Seriously, sheik vs Ganondorf is just no fair.. and I wasn't playing that well. Nor did I realize the import it would have for you to finally beat me in an official match ^_^. So... rematch I say!! we could even do a few doc vs IC's where if you win you get a dollar if I win I get to laugh at you. Fair trade. hehehehe..

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I remember, the absolutely first time I ever played against Gojira, I shined-spiked his Ganondorf three times, and ended with a 3-stock.

But then he ate a sandwich and powered up.

Bobo, if you can't face my Sheik with your Ganon, you can always use a different character. ;) I've stopped liking the IC's ever since Nortahns learned how to fight them. xD

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Scared... right.... I just don't like spending money. It's not a fear thing, it's a dislike ^o). But anyway, sure, I'll $1 MM you. and I always have extra cubes slave, so I don't think that'll be a problem.... ^_^

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Scared... right.... I just don't like spending money. It's not a fear thing, it's a dislike ^o). But anyway, sure, I'll $1 MM you. and I always have extra cubes slave, so I don't think that'll be a problem.... ^_^
Spending money? If that's how you think regarding money matches, then that means that you don't have confidence in yourself. I, myself, consider it EARNING money.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
You win some, lose some, it's -all- the same to me
The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil,
Going with the flow, it's all a game to me,
Seven or Eleven, snake eyes watching you,
Double up or quit, double stake or split,
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby,
I don't wanna live for ever,
And don't forget the joker!

Pushing up the ante, I know you've got to see me,
Read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again,
I see it in your eyes, take one look and die,
The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be,
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

McFly

Smash Cadet
That was profound and somewhat spontaneous...? Oh, and I'm still looking for a teammate. Any of you springvillers wanna double up?

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
That was profound and somewhat spontaneous...? Oh, and I'm still looking for a teammate. Any of you springvillers wanna double up?

somebody say....SPRINGVILLE?!?!?!?!:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

I also need a teamate....but u can have Staz.....

p.s anyone whos teams up with me will be 3rd or higher in the tourny...GARANTEED!!

hahaha i just need a partner!!

lengeta

Smash Ace
I'm going to have to work, but I'll trade it so I work the morning shift. Probably won't make it there in time for the actual tourny, but it's Forward. FORWARD!! Seriously...

*FALCO PUNCH*

Gojira

Smash Lord
If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
You win some, lose some, it's -all- the same to me
The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil,
Going with the flow, it's all a game to me,
Seven or Eleven, snake eyes watching you,
Double up or quit, double stake or split,
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby,
I don't wanna live for ever,
And don't forget the joker!

Pushing up the ante, I know you've got to see me,
Read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again,
I see it in your eyes, take one look and die,
The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be,
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades
You did not just quote that horrible song.......thats all my friend would lisyen to in tony hawk 3's soundtrack.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Originally Posted by that tight wad who doesent like to spend money

Scared... right.... I just don't like spending money. It's not a fear thing, it's a dislike ^o). But anyway, sure, I'll $1 MM you. and I always have extra cubes slave, so I don't think that'll be a problem.... ^_^.

hahaha of course you dont like LOSING money ^_^

so then 1$ match it is!

lol bobo ur sigs the best! haha

anyone else care for a MM>>??

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You did not just quote that horrible song.......thats all my friend would lisyen to in tony hawk 3's soundtrack.
TONY HAWK! That's where I heard that song from...I was trying to remember where I heard it until you posted. But still...WTF, who just randomly quotes a song?

...anyone else care for a MM>>??
I'm always up for money matches. But I prefer to go with the flow, and not be tied down by planning them on here first, when it comes to this matter. So hit me up for one if you want to when we're at the tournament, and we'll discuss the rules then.

Top Bottom