• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Awww... No Young Link vs G&W? ^_^

My Roy is up for challenges as well.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well if everybody else is doing it, I guess I might as well throw my game and watch out there for a dollar MM for anyone feeling like a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger Wendy's style, yo. Preferably someone who doesn't main low tier >_> (thats you, buzz)
Do I count as someone that doesn't main a low tier? And if you are going to use colored fonts, at least be consistent. :p

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I'll do Link vs. Roy buzz.

And Link vs G&W HOTT. (no respect for my low tier :( lol)
Ooh yeah. I'm up for that.

Man, it sounds like we're gonna scrap the low tier event and just do money matches galore. :laugh:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hott, your Young Link is better than your G&W, methinks.

Devin also broke it to me that no one likes my Kirby, and even if I was somehow kicking butt, no one would root for me. :(

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Devin also broke it to me that no one likes my Kirby, and even if I was somehow kicking butt, no one would root for me. :(
Not true. I may not have made noise before, but I like your Kirby. Best Kirby evar... (aside from T0MMY)...

Erion

Smash Cadet
There are quite a good amount of Asian Utah Smash players, aren't there...
And they're all sexy!

If I'm gonna make it or not depends on how fast the tournaments will run... I have to be somewhere at 8:00 p.m., so I'm not even staying for Low Tier Singles...
What time do you guys think Singles will end?

Hott, your Young Link is better than your G&W, methinks.

Ok, so maybe you're going to get a few cheers when you suck somebody in and jump off a cliff. Just not when you do it to me on my last stock! :lick:

Yes, my young link has to get into the fray. BC, I'm looking at you! And PC, you keep that demon rat out of hell away from my milk drinker!

Gojira

Smash Lord
My list again

So far i have these peeps for Money Matches. To do your money match ill be the biggest guy there with a cowboys hat on drinking energy drinks.

Buzz

Y.Link vs Bowser
Y.Link Vs DK

Dai-a
Who vs Who?

BC

Link vs Bowser
Link Vs DK

PC
Not mentioned any yet

McFly
Pikachu vs Bowser

Ken Neth

Y. Link vs Bowser

Casture

Yoshi vs Bowser
Yoshi vs DK

Anyone else?

C!Z?

Junpei?

Phil?

these are only 1 dollar matches.

Not true. I may not have made noise before, but I like your Kirby. Best Kirby evar... (aside from T0MMY)...
Tommy uses pichu i think. T!mmy is the kirby user.

We should do a bottom tier tournament instead of low tier.
yes mewtwo and pichu........

laozy

Smash Journeyman
it sounds to me like bc is going, i have to go now. OK, i'M GOING!!! FORGET WORK, IT'S ALL ABOUT SMASH. i just cant resist.
i'm down for some money matches with my game&watch and link. but seriously...whos down for a crew battle after low tier.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I'll MM you to phil my Link vs. your G&W.

JA so we are sure that we have a ride right!?...... Like 100% cuz i cant miss this now that im doing all these MM lol.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
it sounds to me like bc is going, i have to go now. OK, i'M GOING!!! FORGET WORK, IT'S ALL ABOUT SMASH. i just cant resist.
i'm down for some money matches with my game&watch and link. but seriously...whos down for a crew battle after low tier.
You being the sexiest Samus in Utah, I need to test out my Sheik on you. If I can almost beat you, then I should be able to pwn everyone else.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Wow i have alot of MM's

Buzz

Y.Link vs Bowser
Y.Link Vs DK

Dai-a
Link vs One of my low tiers

BC

Link vs Bowser
Link Vs DK

PC
Not mentioned any yet

McFly
Pikachu vs Bowser

Ken Neth

Y. Link vs Bowser

Casture

Yoshi vs Bowser
Yoshi vs DK

Staz
Luigi Vs One of my low tier

Just Action
Zelda vs Bowser "I hate you for this"

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Gojira, I'll give you $1 if you win all your money matches.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
youl probably beat him, he loses to random falcos in falco dittos
I am no random Falco! I am the best Falco in my entire apartment! ... Does that mean I'll lose, then?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
LOL true story. I suck more than anyone in Utah in Falco dittos. I will do any other character vs your Falco though.

Edit: Is there any way to set a default color for your text or do you just make it a habit to change it every time PC?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
C!Z, Gojira, and Bobo-- I also want to play a few friendlies with you guys. (Gojira, my Kirby vs. your Bowser doesn't count... unless I pwn you.) To see if I should move up/down in rankings, etc.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Screw it, Buzz you're on. Falco ditto MM.

Xsyven, it's only one dollar if I win anyways. No big loss. Anyone else? PC? Fox ditto mm?

Erion

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,
Could any of you give me a ride to the bus stop in SLC?
The bus departs around 5:45 and it takes about 20~25mins to get there from Nate's house (which means I would have to leave at most around 5:15).
Now I don't know if the Singles will still be running, I think it will be probably ending, but if any of you gets eliminated or something, I would be grateful if you could help me with a ride.

Thanks!

P.S.: I'm still not sure if I'm going to make it. I have to be somewhere at 8:00 in Ogden but I may not have to either.

Top Bottom