• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I actually have more trouble against your DK, Gojira. And Rafa's Link can beat me half the time in low tier, so he has a pretty mean Link as well.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
There's a chance. He just needs to have this one guy cover his shift, and he has covered this guy's Saturday shifts like 4 times before already, so the guy owes him.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
well if he doesn't we could totally take Gojira and Buzz lol.
Bring it on.

I think it's hilarious whenever you or Yamer play me and say, "Who does that?" I apparently have alien mind games. :chuckle:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You're all underestimating my Kirby.

He was just for fun and games the last time I was up there... but he's become more of a death omen as of late.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So if there does turn out to be an Idaho vs. Utah Crew Battle, does Casture count as Idaho or Utah?

EDIT: If we do end up doing one, try your hardest to not steal and burn the tape, no matter what the outcome is... ;)

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
We are stealing Casture back. He is a temporary resident of Utah. Besides, he has only been their a month. XD

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
With the official Singles, Doubles, and Low Tier, along with the unofficial "Money Match Event" and the Idaho vs. Utah Crew Battle (not to mention some stuff like Low-Tier Crew Battle that Buzz is suggesting), this is going to be a long and eventful day. So when's the earliest everyone can come? I'm sure that Buzz, Casture, and CREA (as well as myself) would want to come as early as possible to get some of those money matches out of the way, and probably has no trouble with helping setting up to get things started as early as possible.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
If we get 7-8 tv's then surely we'll have enough time to do everything plus crew battles.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
i think we should pick teams again and everyone puts in a dollar to make things more exciting. it will gather a large crowd and everyone will be into it. rather than having representatives for the crew, ya kno.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
If we do 6v6 state crew battle, I say forget the low tier crew battle (not that anyone wanted to do one, anyway).

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I like Phils idea of picking teams it would be fun lol.

Now that we have two cars going i could probable bring a TV and a DVD recorder (to record all of my MMs) so we could record most of the matches. Also i would like to know what the earliest we can get there will be cuz i to have a lot of MM to do.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
CREW BATTLE!!!! CREEEEWWWW BATTTTTTLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!

We should just do a crew battle of something as long as it's fair or its Utah vs Idaho.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I would rather the crew battle have some kind of meaning (Idaho vs Utah) than it be perfectly "fair". We have guys comin' down whom you may not have met before, so we might a formidable team. ^_^

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
what time are you getting here on friday?
It depends on when I take my test. If there are no complications, we can be there before 7. If there are complications, we'll probably arrive at like 9. :(

gnosis

Smash Lord
I should buy some hand warmers before coming to this. I'm holding one right now and they're pretty tight.

Cold fingers are weak, and I always get them -_-.

Has this thread been told about the like... 9 people coming from Idaho? 3 East and 6 West? Assuming L_eMo_N actually ends up driving. That's pretty good for Johnsing Idaho.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Marth and Peach most likely. My Y link is already going to lose me enough money as it is lol.
These will probably just be $1 matches unless everyone playing agrees on something else

Junpappy

Smash Lord
We should do an pre-tourney Denny's fest on Saturday !!!

Cali players seem to do it, and I'm sure we would all become better smashers if we did it too :laugh:

Money matches so far:
Buzz(Falco) vs Falco
BC(Link) vs Falco
Gojira(Fox) vs Fox (Maybe an epic $20 mm :laugh: but I'm willing to do a smaller amount)
Gojira(Falco) vs Young Link if you're still interested :chuckle:
Kenneth(Marth) vs Marth

Any other takers?
Anyone want to do non-low tier (low tier sucks) money matches?:chuckle:

Top Bottom