• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Anyone want to do non-low tier (low tier sucks) money matches?:chuckle:
I also play Captain Falcon. You wanna do some matchup there to redeem your Falco ditto money? We could do my Falcon vs your Fox or something.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
So I scared myself out of 3 months of my life yesterday. It turns out I'm scheduled to work this Saturday :(:(.

I've got some floating time saved up though... it just got approved. so I'll be getting paid while I play :D. As far as MM's are concerned, I think me and casture could take you, Ken+Yazz. I mean, heck, we're like tied anyway ;). If we could record those though, that would be sweet, as there were some pretty awesome combos that were pulled (granted, most of them on ME) and I could also showcase my ganondorf on Youtube goodness :). And... since I'm riding up with Casture, if we have 2 extra seats I could always bring my TV along with 3 cubes... but only 2 copies of smash. My 3rd has been lost due to neice+nephew mischief. Somebody want to bring the 3rd copy?
/me is very excited for this tournament tomorrow!!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I think I need to start throwing smashfests at my house on nights I have free during the tournament week....

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
*nod* yes, yes you do. Smashfests = win (in more ways than one) so you should totally do it. There should be a fest every day. Mmhmm. Yes. :)

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Gah, I hate it when you work for other people 5 times and then you ask them once and they turn you down. The worst is when they aren't even apologetic... instead of "yeah you've done it for me so many times.. I feel bad, but I absolutely cant :(" it's "yeah, don't really want to. sorry." Cereal-ee.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Perfect Chaos, calling in sick when you really are not is an abuse the honor mechanics and is therefore a glitch. Rafa would be cheating.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
ROFLMAO Classic!! Well, that's what makes Rafa and Phil pros, because they are willing to put out the time and effort to master the art of calling in sick.
And we still haven't gotten a final "earliest possible" time, yet...

C!Z

Smash Lord
Weird how I haven't posted in this yet... Anyways MM's eh, I'll accept any Marth, Fox, Falco, Falcon, Luigi or G&W dittos. Depends on my mood but dollar matches probably won't be all over the place for me, but whatever. Me n you Junbear, Fox ditto. Only question is how much? Oh and Gojira I'm up for a $20 Fox ditto anytime you want after you lose to Junbear.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Weird how I haven't posted in this yet... Anyways MM's eh, I'll accept any Marth, Fox, Falco, Falcon, Luigi or G&W dittos. Depends on my mood but dollar matches probably won't be all over the place for me, but whatever. Me n you Junbear, Fox ditto. Only question is how much? Oh and Gojira I'm up for a $20 Fox ditto anytime you want after you lose to Junbear.
I want to fight you, without dittos and money. For power ranking purposes. (And Gojira and Bobo.)

I said it earlier, but no one said anything.

I'm not going to be able to make it to the November tournament, so I want a good feel of how everyone plays.... everyone needs to friendly me at least once or twice if you're going to let me rank people. >>

Gojira

Smash Lord
After I lose to junbear?

these were both one post....hot the **** did they sepetate?

Gojira

Smash Lord
After I lose to junbear? um ok. How about DK vs CF for 5 dollars best of 5.

these were both one post....hot the **** did they sepetate?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
SEXY BAD NEWS

Sexy Southern Utah will not be attending SoP7, due to last minute slaps to the face, to both Hott and Xsyven.

Hott really could go, but he insists that he has to get his homework done this weekend for a class... though it's due in like, two weeks.

I was planning on going until just tonight. I have a cold. It sucks. It's keeping me up. I'm taking night-time medicine, and there's no way in hell I'm waking up in time for my flight. Plus, if I ended up coming, not only will I suck, being hopped up on cold medicine, but I'd get you all sick too.

On a side note,

T0MMY, you and T!MMY are forever famous in that Brawl video.

Tsuteto, like you even use that finger.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Wow... it is time for me to quit until Brawl comes out. O_O

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yeah, my friend that I brought has decided that he's going to quit Smash after seeing y'all play ^^

I'll probably stick around a bit. I was having a REALLY off day today. Heck, I've had an off-week in all reality.

BTW, is there any way to get the rubber protector on the joystick fixed? Mine is kinda half torn now, and it hurts.

Also, Casture, just want to see if you got my cube, cords, and hat (if you got the text message).

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, my friend that I brought has decided that he's going to quit Smash after seeing y'all play ^^

I'll probably stick around a bit. I was having a REALLY off day today. Heck, I've had an off-week in all reality.

BTW, is there any way to get the rubber protector on the joystick fixed? Mine is kinda half torn now, and it hurts.

Also, Casture, just want to see if you got my cube, cords, and hat (if you got the text message).
Borrow someone else's controller and switch the joysticks. Either that or switch the C-stick with the other joystick...

McFly

Smash Cadet
Last minute family thing came up, and I couldn't even make it to the tournament. A whole month's hopes and dreams, crushed in an instant. How did it go?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
It wasn't as good as it could have been. Too many last minute problems affecting attendance and other things. I'll have results posted tomorrow while I'm at school.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Junpei cheated. I would've won if I hadn't lost.

Casture

Smash Apprentice
Tsuteto, I got your cube and power cords. Sorry about the hat though, I had my phone off until I left. It was way too messed up driving home. Snowy freeways suck!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
That's fine. My friend has to go up to the Sandy area tomorrow anyway, so I'll see if he can't stop by FTS's place while up there. As for what you have, if you can run it by some time, that'd be great, though it might be good to text me first to make sure someone is home to pick it up, or I can redirect you to an area that you can drop it off (wouldn't be too far, probably only just over to Mountain View which is on Center St).

FTS, is it fine if my friend drops by? If the hat was just placed to the side somewhere that your family knew was, he could just run by and say, "I'm here to pick up my friend's fancy hat" or something XD

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
FTS, did I leave my controller extension cord there? It's all black. :(

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
After looking at the results for singles, I noticed that there was a program error. It listed the ranks as 1-2-3-4-5-5-7-7-9-9-9-13-25-25-... There should be four, ninth-place finishers, and more than one 13th place. It also lists everyone else remaining as 25th, which is definitely a program screw-up. I'm wondering if that problem is fixed, and when the results will be posted.

Top Bottom