• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ya so the tournament was fun. Hope to see you guy's again sometime before Brawl comes out.

Crea when are you going to get those vids up from your house before te tournament.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'll probably start uploading tonight, but I haven't watched the whole thing yet so I don't know how many matches I'll put up.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Speaking of recorded matches; can you upload the two best-of-five sets of my team vs. Phil's team, FTS? And if singles' finals were recorded, can you also upload that (the ones between Khom and I)?

Staz

Smash Lord
I'll probably start uploading tonight, but I haven't watched the whole thing yet so I don't know how many matches I'll put up.
duuude plz upload a video with me in it i dont care which one i just want to see me on a video lol even if i suck plz do it

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
That TV's VCR was set to SP quality, as in it only recorded 2 hours. I think the other TV with a VCR was, too. The 3rd VCR was connected to the big TV with no cube connected to it. There aren't going to be any SoP7 vids :(

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Yaz.....there's something really sexy about Peach in your signature...

McFly

Smash Cadet
Seventh Yaz. We all know you got seventh. I probably won't ever hear the end of it. But there is something new I want to show you... and I was going to today but you never came over. So.. tomorrow.

How was the low tier tourney? Gojira? Buzz?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
SoP7 Results

SoP7 Results

Singles:

1: PerfectChaos
2: Khom
3: FallenProphet
4: Dai-A
5: Laozy
5: Rafa
7: FoxTheStampede
7: Gnosis
9: Battle Christ
9: Casture
9: RagingAsian
9: Yaz
13: C!Z
13: Gojira
13: IOS
13: Kenneth
17: Buzz
17: CdBobo
17: Craztad
17: Just Action
17: OMPM
17: Rade
17: Staz
17: Stranga
25: Kevin
25: PeterParker
25: Sage
25: Xtinction

Teams:

1: PC + Rafa
2: HoneyCheeseSteak (Phil + Khom)
3: Fallen Sage (FP + Sage)
4: Smash (Yaz + Ken)
5: Gnosis + BC
5: Koopfoxalypse (FTS + Gojira)
7: C!ZBear (C!Z + Junpei)
7: Dylan Malloys (Dai-A + xtinction)
9: Hawk Meds (CdBobo + Casture)
9: Team Rocket (Stranga + IOS)
9: Wuss (Slicer + Sean)
9: Cleaveland (Staz + Kevin)
13: Just Action + Craztad
13: OMPM + Buzz
13: Tsuteto + Vahn

Low Tier:

1: PC
2: BC
3: buzz
4: Gojira
5: CREA
5: gnosis
7: FTS
7: rafa
9: castue
9: just action
9: ken eth
9: Laozy

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
That TV's VCR was set to SP quality, as in it only recorded 2 hours. I think the other TV with a VCR was, too. The 3rd VCR was connected to the big TV with no cube connected to it. There aren't going to be any SoP7 vids :(
Dang:(, are you going to be able to use the two hours it recorded or no?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
More people would have entered if it didn't start so late. And it wouldn't start so late if FTS didn't delay the doubles tournament (for like 40-50 minutes, I may add) so him and Gojira can practice.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that the tv in the corner was recording normally now that i think of it. I remember playing friendlies after the low tiers and seeing STOP appear on the screen randomly and then REW and the tape started rewinding itself. So I think that one worked correctly.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
And we are, apparently, once again, using this thread.

Anyways, can we get a date set before Halloween by any chance? I know that on the 17th I need to help with my school's musical, so that'd be a no go for me. And before that there might be a DDR tournament that I run, but I'm not sure if it'll be on the 3rd or 10th. I think I'll try to push for the 3rd, and then just have someone else run it on the 17th for me.

Yeah, it's a bi-weekly tournament, so it's annoying.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I can't make it to the sop8 if its on the 17th either also becuse of a school musical. Any other saturday works though.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
The 17th is bad because of the 4 corners tournament and all, and well Utah is part of 4 corners so you guys should try to get as many people going as possible.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I can't make it to the sop8 if its on the 17th either also becuse of a school musical. Any other saturday works though.
It's weird. I can't go on the 10th or 17th because of a musical either.

Utah doesn't have good smashers, because we're too busy becoming famous actors. :p

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, it looks like the 17th doesn't work for a lot of people, and the two Saturdays before that don't work for some. The 24th seems like the best choice, as Xsyven may make that (if he's willing to drive) and no one else so far has any objections to it.

BTW, why do you have to drive that day, Xsyven?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Well, it looks like the 17th doesn't work for a lot of people, and the two Saturdays before that don't work for some. The 24th seems like the best choice, as Xsyven may make that (if he's willing to drive) and no one else so far has any objections to it.

BTW, why do you have to drive that day, Xsyven?
The 24th is Thanksgiving weekend (I think... too lazy to check)-- meaning all the flights will be packed.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
True, that it is.

I'm really not sure if I'll be able to make it at all for next month... well, we'll see, I guess.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Looks like Nov 10th is the only option, unless everyone would rather take a break before having a bigger, awesome goodbye tournament in early Dec? Nov will probably get a below average turnout like the other two Nov tournies we've had.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
November 2005 was big. Wob Jebn won about $120 for getting first. The results only lists the top three placings, though, so the exactly numbers aren't known.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Ultimate showdown for december still?

I am working on getting one old special guest and one new special guest for utah's last big tourney. we should do this tourney while buzz is out here in december or something.

Top Bottom