• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

Baka^ni

Smash Cadet
I'll be coming to SoP8 for sure this time. I have double checked to make sure that this is no huge report due that following monday. And December 15th works for me.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It looks like there's a school dance on December 15th, so the 8th would be better for me. I will be rushed but at least I'd be able to come. Hey, maybe if teams gets delayed again I could even make it for those:)

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
ohhh hahah gotcha! wait..u really live in orem? so how old are you and what school do you go to?? .....................wait....LOL UR KENNY THE FOX!?!

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yes, I live in Orem. I'm 17, and a senior at Orem High. Just PM me if you have more questions. No point in posting em in this thread.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
OH and NATHAN.......where it says that we might need a ride....you put that we live in SPRINGFIELD UTAH COUNTY...lol.... when its acutaly SPRINGVILLE UTAH COUNTY. sorry just needed to point that out.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I need to know about anyone being most likely unable to come on Dec 8th/15th, not just a vote. There seems to be a lot of conflicts for these two, which is bad for a good-bye tournament.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
senior at Orem High
I'm so sorry.

I need to know about anyone being most likely unable to come on Dec 8th/15th, not just a vote. There seems to be a lot of conflicts for these two, which is bad for a good-bye tournament.
Dec 8th should be more than good, seeing as it's early enough that we can catch most of the people. Unless people are giving me presents on the 15th as well, no. My birthday is December 14th, and it's going to be my last birthday here in home for quite awhile.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The 7th is the last day of classes for Devin and I, and depending on when our classes have their finals, we might be done before that. So we should be good for the 8th.

I'd say the 8th and the 15th are both okay dates. I'd prefer the 15th.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Haha better than Mountain View I must say. Maybe we should have a best of seven to end the argument of which school is better:), you and me. Are you in?
Hahah! Sorry, but the only respect I have for Orem is the Marching Band, and that's partial to one of the girl's in the colorguard XD

But yeah, a best of seven sounds cool. But let's make things just a touch more interesting: Let's use different characters. Right out our list of who we'll use in each match, and then have someone be the "holder" that says which is which. I think it could be entertaining, no?

The 7th is the last day of classes for Devin and I, and depending on when our classes have their finals, we might be done before that. So we should be good for the 8th.

I'd say the 8th and the 15th are both okay dates. I'd prefer the 15th.

You owe me a present.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
That is a very cool idea Tsuteto. I'll have to do it sometime... 7 matches with 7 different characters each would be incredibly interesting. You could also do a "crew" thing where you keep each character until you lose all their stock... but 7 matches may be too many for that variation. Thanks for the idea :).

~edit: Oh, and anytime in december should be fine.... I don't appear to have any plans :).

C!Z

Smash Lord
Hey FTS i have been meaning to ask you how you seeded the brackets at the last tournament or if you did at all in singles and in doubles?

It's seeded to however is convenient to him and Zack, Zack will cry about where he is and Nate bein the great friend he is changes to how they want it. I've never seen either of them play anybody decent in the first couple of rounds. Personally i would like to play either one in the first round next tourney.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
But yeah, a best of seven sounds cool. But let's make things just a touch more interesting: Let's use different characters. Right out our list of who we'll use in each match, and then have someone be the "holder" that says which is which. I think it could be entertaining, no?
This actually sounds really entertaining:estatic:.
Let's do it. Though, we should do all seven matches if we're doing it this way, so we can use our full line up.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
PC, is Dec 8th a completely unusable date for you (even if we do some multi-day thing) ?

Kenneth, same question for you except for 15th?

Anyone I am missing?

Anyone else coming to the Nov 10th tourney? O_o
Supplies needed: check first post

Junpappy

Smash Lord
lol omg that's a very sad for sure attendance list.

Sign me up for a cube.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Well, the plan is for a Friday-Saturday thing, right?

Yeah, if it comes to Dec 14, you guys still owe me presents ^^

And sure Ken. Seven matches of pure awesomeness sounds like a plan. Better make sure you have your characters set up ^^

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
For SoP8, sign me up as a "for sure" and Rafa as a "maybe" like you usually do.

And about the December one: what are the chances of it being a two-day event, and will it be Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday?

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Well, assuming casture is going... I will be to, and bringing at least 2 cubes. If someone can for sure bring a working disc for it, I'll bring the third, too (that disc didn't work in any of my cubes so.. I don't think it was my fault :p) Yup.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
o u know i'm going to this. and of course, im bringing my little sidekick.
i'm going all fox in doubles. and depending on how i do with him, i might use him for singles. f my samus. she can go eat a .... for all i care.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
but c'mon Laoz, you're our own resident Hugglemuffin. You've gotta use Samus... Just because I've figured out I can hit you with the top of my fair on your bent leg while you do a neutral doesn't mean it's no longer a cheap move with way too much priority and knockback :D

laozy

Smash Journeyman
YOU'RE the reason im changing mains bobo!!! everyone, blame bobo for my character change.

for the dec. tournament, why is it a 2 day event. is it going to be big or something?

laozy

Smash Journeyman
u should go. i'll teach u a thing or two on using a good fox. i seriously think that my fox is on par with my samus. it just lacks experience. hey ryan, are u guys hosting a tournament in idaho anytime soon. i want to play qraq, and UR MOM!!!

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
We were thinking about a 2 day event because that will most likely be the last tournament xsyven, Hott, me, Tsu, casture, and probably some more guys attend because we're going on our missions :). It's a fare well tourney.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I think that Knuttz is trying to set one up so i'll let you know if we end up doing one. Also you better not let my link beat your fox that would just be sad lol.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
u should go. i'll teach u a thing or two on using a good fox. i seriously think that my fox is on par with my samus. it just lacks experience. hey ryan, are u guys hosting a tournament in idaho anytime soon. i want to play qraq, and UR MOM!!!
Fox ditto, you and me, this December.

Or if you come down to St. George, because you're just sexy like that.

Erion

Smash Cadet
I'm definitely not lucky...
My great grandpa just passed away and I have a family reunion on the 10th and my grandparents really would like me to go and I told them just yesterday that I would go. But there's still a very low chance that I could make it to the tournament depending on what time the reunion is...

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Actually, sign me up for the extra game disc for Cdbobo's third GameCube.

Edit: After checking the first post...you don't even lists discs separate. I guess it's a given that each Cubes comes with 1 disc, but in Bobo's case, it's not. Well, you don't have to really do anything then, FTS. The first sentence is now simply for Cdbobo to know to bring all three of his Cubes.

PS: 100 Days until Brawl!!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm not sure if I'm coming. I'll think about it.

p.s I slept through every single one of my morning classes this week. I just love school.
HOLY CRAP, ME TOO!

I think I went on Monday, but the fact that I can't remember if I did or didn't pretty much confirms that I'd might as well slept in.

Top Bottom