• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I anyone other than PC unable to make it to a Dec 8th tournament? If Kenneth is one of the people leaving and he can only make it on the 8th then that is probably the best choice...

Final decision by tomorrow night.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The 8th is the last Saturday before finals for Devin and I. I think we'd rather spend it studying for our final, rather than up north smashing.

The weekend after, though, I'm totally game. My last final is on the 12th.

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
Oh Fox, when you asked me the other night did you mean DECEMBER 8th or 15th? cause I thought you meant November when you asked. If you did mean December then my situation is the same as it has been for every tournament so far, a strict maybe for attendance.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Well, this is quite a predicament.

So, the tourneys that I host down here for DDR, well, there's going to be a "X-mas Bash" type tourney, and the plan is for the 22nd, so the next available date would be the 15th (trying to avoid the 29th due to obvious reasons).

So, if the 8th is possible, that might be best, then again, doing this on a Friday might be possible as well. I think this should be more of a glorified smashfest rather than a tourney, if anything.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It's really sad that it's torn between these two weekends.

Maybe you should make a list of attendance for both weekends, most attendance wins?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I think it more weighs on the people who are leaving as to which day it is, seeing as this could be their last smash, per se ^^

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Well, according to most mission calls, if we were to get them today, we wouldn't be leaving for another 2-3 months anyway.

:p

Gojira

Smash Lord
Money Matches

I will accept more low tier MM as well as Bowser vs high tier. This means YES i wil do MM vs sheik, but no chain grabbing and i always get to pick the stages from the get go. for vs sheik matches.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
December 15th, eh?

Okay then, you all owe me gifts ^^

I'll work with the manager down here for a good date outside of the 15th. We'll see how things go, I guess.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I will accept more low tier MM as well as Bowser vs high tier. This means YES i wil do MM vs sheik, but no chain grabbing and i always get to pick the stages from the get go. for vs sheik matches.
We need to do our best of 7 still. :(

Sorry I missed the last tournament, and will be missing the November tournament.

Casture

Smash Apprentice
Well, according to most mission calls, if we were to get them today, we wouldn't be leaving for another 2-3 months anyway.

:p
Ahhhhh, I should be getting my mission call in two days. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Erion

Smash Cadet
Awesome, Casture!
When you can, let us know where you're going to.

FOR NOW, I will be attending the tournament on Dec 15th, but only if sexy Junpei goes... ;)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Is everyone forgetting about the tourney between now and December? This weekend? Who is going and not on the list?

More cubes and TV's are needed!

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
I'll be at the sop8 unfortunatly FP wont be able to come I am going to bring an allright puff. Also I can bring a cube and game if you need it.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Two things:

Got my GC back from Casture (finally XD). Guess what? My copy of smash is missing. Well, not MY copy, but it is a copy, and it is my brother's, and I need it back. If someone has a copy extra, that they don't know where it comes from, give it to me, because chances are it's my brothers.

Second thing is my hat. If anyone from the Orem/Provo area or nearby could pick it up from FTS's place and drop it off at my house, that'd be much appreciated.

EDIT: Okay, so it's at FTS's. If someone could pick that up as well and bring it down to my place, that'd be appreciated also ^^

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I think I already said so, but +3 cubes/smash from me. I found my 3rd disc :). As far as a ride is concerned though... I still need to talk to Casture. I'll try and do that today.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, i dont think i can make it. im a maybe on this now. i have to work a mandatory overtime shift saturday from 7am-3:30pm. plus my friend wants to go to wendover for his birthday. tough choices....

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'd still like someone to pick up my stuff if at all possible. You don't even have to drop it off at my place that day, just... have it closer than Sandy XD

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
I can grab it Tsuteto; and then when I most likely pick you up for a local smashfest I'll get it to you :). C'mon Phil....... you should come anyway. Yes. :lol:

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
So I'm pretty sure I'm driving up to this. If someone else is though and could give me a ride, that would be easier because me and my twin brother share a car.
If not, I'll have room for 4 more people to drive up with me... anyone in the provo/pg area need a ride?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
TOURNAMENT'S LOCATION HAS BEEN CHANGED TO MY HOUSE...

IF YOU BELIEVE ME, YOU SHOULD BE SHOT. :p

Top Bottom