• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Like I said... money matches are going to form their own event at this tournament. It's madness! :laugh:

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well hopefully if we get there early enough i'll be able to do some of mine on friday during friendlies. Otherwise now that i think of it i don't think there will me time to do all of them before and after the tournament. If I end up missing a MM with someone make sure to remind me at the next tournament i go to if you really wanted to play lol.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
There will be friendlies on Friday night? I wanna come! :(

By the way, I can supply a TV, a Wii, a smash disc, and a memory card if needed. And my Mario Strikers Charged challenge still stands. ^_^

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Not at FTS's just at houses people are housing at. So if people want to come play for a bit it would probable work out, if RA is cool with people coming to play and then leaving before everyone goes to bed otherwise ill just do my ones with him and S.Utah if they are doing any with me.

Try to be at the tournament early so that everyone can get friendlies (MM preferably) done.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Not at FTS's just at houses people are housing at. So if people want to come play for a bit it would probable work out, if RA is cool with people coming to play and then leaving before everyone goes to bed otherwise ill just do my ones with him and S.Utah if they are doing any with me.

Try to be at the tournament early so that everyone can get friendlies (MM preferably) done.
hey ill try to get the at 11 30 at the tourney so we can mm k?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
We should do an pre-tourney Denny's fest on Saturday !!!

Cali players seem to do it, and I'm sure we would all become better smashers if we did it too :laugh:

Money matches so far:
Buzz(Falco) vs Falco
BC(Link) vs Falco
Gojira(Fox) vs Fox (Maybe an epic $20 mm :laugh: but I'm willing to do a smaller amount)
Gojira(Falco) vs Young Link if you're still interested :chuckle:
Kenneth(Marth) vs Marth

Any other takers?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Hey guys,
Could any of you give me a ride to the bus stop in SLC?
The bus departs around 5:45 and it takes about 20~25mins to get there from Nate's house (which means I would have to leave at most around 5:15).
Now I don't know if the Singles will still be running, I think it will be probably ending, but if any of you gets eliminated or something, I would be grateful if you could help me with a ride.

Thanks!

P.S.: I'm still not sure if I'm going to make it. I have to be somewhere at 8:00 in Ogden but I may not have to either.
Just making sure this post doesn't get missed.

Everyone on the supplies list can still bring what they said they could, right? Is there anyone who offered to bring a TV? I remember seeing one, but it looks like I forgot to write it down...

We need two more TVs to finish the tournaments as fast as possible.

I have a feeling that some people on the maybe list should be in the for sure list...

I'll post an earliest time to get here soon (though technically the schedule always says 12 noon but w/e).

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I'm coming to this for sure now...as I think St. George and Idaho are.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Well, just in case, I'm bringing:

Cube
Smash +mem
Two power cords
A friend

Yep, my friend Vahn will be there.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I will bring my TV, Wii, smash, and a power strip.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Im in Ken neth my link vs whoever you want.

Any other Utah people want to MM my link in low tier?
Sounds good. Y link on Link

We should do an pre-tourney Denny's fest on Saturday !!!

Cali players seem to do it, and I'm sure we would all become better smashers if we did it too :laugh:

Money matches so far:
Buzz(Falco) vs Falco $$?
BC(Link) vs Falco $$?
Gojira(Fox) vs Fox (Maybe an epic $20 mm :laugh: but I'm willing to do a smaller amount)
Gojira(Falco) vs Young Link if you're still interested :chuckle:

Any other takers?
Let's go to Denny's.
Are you up for a Marth ditto MM? I don't stand a chance vs your falco:)

hey does anybody wanna MM me? in low tiers? im luigi
Sure. I'll MM you, Y link vs Luigi. Maybe even a DK vs Luigi MM depending on how i'm feeling with him.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I have two questions.

(1) -- Can we ban neutral stages? Please say yes, because it is stupid not being able to.

(2) -- How early can we arrive for friendlies? I'll probably be in Utah Friday night, so I can show up anytime Saturday morning.

Gojira

Smash Lord
I have two questions.

(1) -- Can we ban neutral stages? Please say yes, because it is stupid not being able to.

(2) -- How early can we arrive for friendlies? I'll probably be in Utah Friday night, so I can show up anytime Saturday morning.
ill be going straight there from my work pratically so ill be there 9-tourney starting.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
ill be going straight there from my work pratically so ill be there 9-tourney starting.
Wait, so since FtS usually says "don't show up before Gojira arrives" we could get there at like, 10:00 (I would really only want to be there by 11:00 pry but this is hypothetical) and start doing friendlies//MM's, etc.??

Casture

Smash Apprentice
Ahhhh Buzz, I know you don't want to ban final destination do you.

BC, I'll mm your link with my Yoshi.

This will probably be my last tourney, not 100%, but most likely. I really want to play everyone at least once.....if that's possible.

Oh, and I have one more seat: me + CdBobo + Tsuteto + Ts(friend).

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Are you counting my friend? Because don't XD He's already going up there, he's just going up there MUCH earlier than I am wanting to, so that's why I'm planning on hitching a ride with ya.

Casture

Smash Apprentice
Stupid editing.....Ok, so now we have 2 spots, yeahhhh!!

Oh and I just watched the sonic video and dang is he uber....maybe it's just the music. :)

Mario air dodges in the vid, does that mean Wave Dashing? I can only pray.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest... today... still don't know where. Lol. The get ready for SoP 7 smashfest... as of yet location-less. Ideas? Also, are the "Ballahz" coming ;)?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
All of my MM are with REAL Link not that chump Young Link.........Buzz

YA I'll MM you to Ken Neth.
First off, without Young Link, the "real" Link cannot exist. Kill him and watch the universe unravel in a time paradox!

Second, that chump beats the "real" Link. ;)

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
By the way, Gojira and I challenge everyone to low tier 2v2 matches. Bowser and Young Link against your two low tier characters. ^_^

Gojira

Smash Lord
So far i have these peeps for Money Matches. To do your money match ill be the biggest guy there with a cowboys hat on drinking energy drinks.

Buzz

Y.Link vs Bowser
Y.Link Vs DK

Dai-a
Who vs Who?

BC

Link vs Bowser
Link Vs DK

PC
Not mentioned any yet

McFly
Pikachu vs Bowser

Ken Neth

Y. Link vs Bowser

Casture

Yoshi vs Bowser
Yoshi vs DK

Now comes my low tier main vs any character except shiek. This is where you can do gay falco or shine spiking dumb fox or anything, so who is up for it? P.S. I will also accept DK but very few i am rusty with DK.

Top Bottom