• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDB NW Presents: SHS1, Bolton, 18th July.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Will- your a rly nice guy imo. Very considerate and nice to talk to. Plus still a very good player. Was good playing your luigi for the bracket and the friendlies were good fun. Btw thanks for having a house with nice comfy carpet!

Charles-

Prof- haha. What can I say? Your a pretty cool smasher and Its always good playing you. Good to see I gave you more of a challenge this time anyway. Needless to say your fox is still very very good. Your just too smart at picking out the right attack near the edge. Oh btw- your falco IS good (prick) but I didn't want to admit that you have a fox that good and other chars :laugh:

Joe- First off, it was good talking to you, when you weren't stoned :confused:. It was good to see you again and like everyones been saying- you are a v good player, just that imo you need a bit more stability in your game. Not gonna john about our match neither, you played well.

P.S. remember when we were ****** Pro and Charles in teams

Z- still rly good. Cheers for the epic match vs Jam

Aiko- was rly rly great seeing you, though its stupid how I didn't see you for so long. I let you down a bit in teams but then again I don't think we knew each others games well enough anyway. It was good though.

Almas- was great talking to you- your peach is good :)

Crabman- what LJ said- don't underestimate yourself. I can barely keep up with you in fox/falco vs fox anymore. Keep it up your very good

Trio- wtf lol I can't believe you took a game off me. To be fair though you did pick up melee stuff well. IMO play both, thats what I do

Jam- Thanks for the games, your such a cool + chilled out guy. Plus your dancing is rly good!

Ed- thanks for the teaching advice. Hope your NQT year goes alright though I'm sure it will

Ryan- Was carefull not to underestimate you and it almost paid off lol. Why didn't I ban Mute :urg:

Smashie- You've improved a lot and well done for beating monty :laugh:. you had a chance against me but I came out on top this time.

Monty- constantly cracking me up as usual I see :laugh:.

Last dragon- you're hillarious lol + a very good falcon and well done on the placing, you deserve it. Prob work on the Doc matchup a bit

Swizzy- rly nice talking to you mate. Didn't get to play you in though :(. Congrats on the placing rly well done.

LJ- HAHAHA well well well turns out 5th at phantom hits did mean something :laugh:. Definately well played and thanks for the uploads

All- Sorry my commentary wasn't epic enough :(. We'll just stick Monroe on the mic next time and tell him he has no choice K

------ Will ------

Can you tell your housemates thanks for being hospitable and for the company when you were breaking the world record for longest time spent sleeping XD

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Ed sounds good mans, I'll see how I am for money nearer the time :confused:

Thanks LJ, Crabman, Ben, Charles and craiigg for kind words! LOL the brunch bars were actually so nice.

LJ you were really good for.. a join date of 3 months ago O_O?!?! Liked your view of the game, the fact you brought recording equipment and the fact you just complimented me :suess: :confused: hope to see you at more events.

Crabman you were really good too and a sound guy. Hope you keep playing despite being in the secluded Surrey!

Almas as well your peach was good mans and I heard you helped alot with brawl+ etc so nice one almas almast a super hero? :confused: :urg:

Pro- something to do with the what? :confused: :urg:

Almas

Smash Lord
Oh man, Zeppo, I totally forgot to tell you during the event. One of my cats is called Zeppo. He's black and white, drools everywhere, and when he was young he used to try and milk himself.

Kone

Smash Master
almas - amazing comment

craig - all good man ^_____________^

charles - no oen cares bout the finals LOL edit - ben does :(

J03

Smash Master
hey guys well done to everyone i was very impressed with the level of progress that almost everyone had made.

L-J- first shoutout and imo most improved out of everyone. you will make top 8 if you maintain your level, experience comes with time =). were do you live? if its possible to come to manchester i would love to have you over for some smash =), i cant travel atm coz im poor xD

Craaaaiiiiiigggggg- son you gotta stop being so good meng xD. you were the only dude i was happy to lose too =). you play like Jam and Zeppo combined. imo you need to go get ***** by chalres and pro for a bit and realise why adn youll be unstopppable. and yosh our games were SICK!

Pro- smash wise your amazing, youve filled in your previous holes but i ccan still see some, im just not quick enough to punish them. not trying to be a **** i just mean youve got lots more to improve and i can really see you being absolutely unbelievably amazing =)

Charles: i always enjoy playing you, thanks for your shoutout too i shouldnt get all bent outa shape, your totally right, ima gonna take that to heart dude =).

Zeppo: sorry dude, i do it all the time, ive played you for so long that your like the true challenge, if i beat you ill beat everyone imo xD. was nice to have you guys round to my humble abode. i cant travel at the moment but ill come see you guys end of the year =). not online much but we can talk in PM's if you like. oh and sorry for talking your ear off when pissed, didnt mean to annoy you lol. and in retrospect i possibly pushed the grumpy scott shiz a lil too far, wont happen again mate =D.

Ryan: you always improve the mood mate. great to see you again =) and thanks for helping with the bbq

Ross Christ: dude youve got some banter about you, was nice to see you again and remember, your welcome anytime =)

Ed: thank you so much for making the tourney succeed, i wanna talk to you and the crew about holding a large get-together in a few months or something.

Swissy: dude your one funny man =). so glad you accepted the invite and best ganon in the UK? also GZ on top 8, you deserved it =)

L.dragon: i was impressed with you for a newcomer, next time we play im gonna have to absolutely destroy you though =/. im not sure if i consider you UK top 8 but youd be an idiot to let my sole opinion take away your achievment i do hope you prove me wriong next time we meet =).

Ben: beat my marth but not the fox o_0 whats going on. Smash wise youve chilled out alot and improved alot, your biggest enemy is your mindset still, bypass that and you'll breeze the top 8.

Duncan: prove my drunken rabblings wrong eh!!! ^_^

crabman- i used to be called crabby, not sure i can allow you the name =P other then that nicely done mate, one hell of an up-and-comer.

Jamtaroooo- i talked to peeps and everyone agrees you on the brink of being a professional dancer, you are sick to the extreme, was so proud of my Jam ^_^. that said dude i think you gotta get your head outa the clouds and sign up for some shows (im pretty sure you said you had one coming up and good luck ^_^) you love dance and you cant mooch off the parents forever, the answers in the question dude, just keep it up and make a living from it, trust me and trust yourself dude, you're good enough to make it.

Aiko: your help with the Tv's was much appreciated, gz onm beating Ed, i know he doesnt plan to let it happen again =P, gimme a call when you can pick up your TV and we'll play some smash for a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

running outa time so i gotta stop it here, will do the rest in a few days.

TC
Monty
Trio
Almas

i aint forgotten you dudes ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also id like to take this oppotunity to announce that im not gonna quit smash, im not sure i can, besides im far too sick lol. as soon as september kicks in im going to reboot the NW ranbats and organise some small to medium events, which shall include buying tickets for peeps in advance, they'll be cheap so paying me back will cost less then booking on the day (JAM and DAVEMANS!!)

in the meantime however im in need of a few sparring partners so to speak, if your interested and live within a doable distance PM me or text me... if you dfont have my number by now then just lol.

im very interested in playing LJ, Crabman (go team fox) obviously Aiko and i wanna get Trio and Almas fully into melee.

you guys up for it?

Kone

Smash Master
joe - i made a thread about possibly running a toureny end of aug. isnt looking to likely tho, dotn know ur opinion on it. id be happy for a large get together instead or whenever ppl can. happy to have it at mine or elsewhere :)

also, glad u havent decided to give up. i was going to ring u and tell you not to. i think you are on the verge of being in the top 3 club, which, not many people over the last 6-7 years have made. plus, your platform work is easily the best ive played against (in europe) and gives me proper headaches. i will suss it out tho ;)

L-J

Smash Ace
Fuzz - when did Ben insinuate that I was Last Dragon lol? He said 5th at Phantom Hits not London Ranbats if that's what you were thinking (spelling on LDs name now fixed btw, my bad)

Joe - thanks for the words of encouragement :) I'd really like to play with you other than at tourneys but I live in Bristol which is pretty far away from Manchester to travel just for some casual matches. If you're doing any middle-sized NW ranbat type things though with a few more people i'd deffo be up for booking early to get a cheap train/coach up. I'll keep an eye on the boards to see if anything like that (e.g Kone's possible tourney/fest) is coming up.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Oh man, Zeppo, I totally forgot to tell you during the event. One of my cats is called Zeppo. He's black and white, drools everywhere, and when he was young he used to try and milk himself.
ROOFL love the initiative of young Zeppo, I was the finish:confused:

VA

Smash Hero
****ing gutted I didn't make this. I would've given the top 3 a scare and all of you know it. ****ing swizzy is too good and I told you all! Well done Jam for 5th and Z you still have it just bring it out.

Watched a couple of vids from grand finals and charles vs pro was sick. Charles is playing falco the right way, just doing what needs to be done and then comboing. Pretty ****ing sick. Prof it's hard for players like me and you cos we want to show what we can do with Fox, I reckon just focus on what you need to do don't do anything more and you'll win or get the games so close that it'll be 50/50.

Craig man I wish I'd come I can give you the practice you need :(

Sorry for missing this, my work is **** and I wish I had come to this but i'll be rich enough for super lyon! UK is so good, congratz to everyone, last dragon looks hella sick now, he scared me at that Ranbat with his sheik some time ago. See you all at the next one of these.

Loveee x

Kone

Smash Master
Robby how are you planning to get to super lion btw? im happy to drive but we need a full car. I spoke to jam at this tournament and he was very interested. Also, jam got 3rd n Z 4th :)

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
i didnt realize how close prof was to fuzz. it seems he might be the only one to take fuzz of the top spot

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sorry for missing this, my work is **** and I wish I had come to this but i'll be rich enough for super lyon! UK is so good, congratz to everyone, last dragon looks hella sick now, he scared me at that Ranbat with his sheik some time ago. See you all at the next one of these.

Loveee x
Last Dragon is a beast now and is a threat to everyone except me lol.

i didnt realize how close prof was to fuzz. it seems he might be the only one to take fuzz of the top spot
It is true though, Edwin still got beat by quite a bit when facing Charles and you could clearly see he was in control despite the stock.
I think I am the only person who can take him down.
Zeppo can't and when I beat Zeppo 2-0 in tournament they were really good games but I felt in control of the game and the same wit Jam which takes down and questions of me not being second in the UK anymore lol.

Charles is a gay though lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's kinda jokes to know Bullet Bill took a game off of VA in a fox ditto.
That would never happen to me.
Oh yeah btw from this tournament my opinion is still the top 5 people are Londoners lol.

Even though I had good games with people no1 was a big threat to me as in I thought I was gonna lose lol I feel threatened when I play any member of the top 5 londoners and I think that the top 5 londoners have just surpassed everyonelse.

You lot gotta step it up...

WOW WE ARE ****!

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
top people:
fuzz
Prof
frostbite
edwin
chris boi,VA, jam or even zeppo
last dragon/gantz...but he's all brains no tech skill. so im better
bullet bill....but i still would like a rematch. and i want to see him play tamoo or swizzy.

i for got about kman and his brothers........where would they go?

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
top people:
fuzz
Prof
frostbite
edwin
chris boi,VA, jam or even zeppo
last dragon/gantz...but he's all brains no tech skill. so im better
bullet bill....but i still would like a rematch. and i want to see him play tamoo or swizzy.

i for got about kman and his brothers........where would they go?
Rafiu, You know nothing about smash. Just get finished by Chrisboi again, and again, and again.

Kone

Smash Master
theres alot of people that would potentially beat you and last dragon mate. the lot above that i agree. pro u can talk all the crap u want but until theres either a. a london tournament with housing OR b. the london lot you trump about actual go to tournaments theres no evidence. Theres nothing to ssay jsut cos u can beat them all, that jam or z 1v1 against those uve named wont win. Each individual matchup is different.

Also swizzy is very good ^_^

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Shoutout Time I Guess... No Particular Order

Fuzzyness: Well done for winning... You pulled that victory out of your butt and started reading Prof like a super saiyan! Your Falcon is a homosexual, he wouldn't leave me alone at night...

Professer Pro: You got 4-Stocked, I'm ashamed!!! Your not captain of our crew anymore, we should employ VA instead... No but seriously, got into finals AGAIN quite comfortably (even before Fuzz actually) but you can never finish what we sent you to do, where's the consistancy you're always talking about? You're supposed to be Goku and Fuzzyness = Frieza (ONLY YOU CAN TAKE HIM OUT!!!), Except Goku never lost. Next Time FINISH THAT DEMON!!!

Swizzy: God**** Swizzy, I never knew ganondorf was a threat to my brilliance but I gotta be hella careful next time! When I heard you took a game off the fox that has been tormenting me for nearly a year (Prof obviously), I realised that if ANYONE makes a mistake against you, their souls get taken forever... And thanks for being my stand in partner for doubles! Everytime I looked over my shoulder I saw you handing out the business. We had the most manliess team in doubles history!!!

P.S. Also I forgot to mention that I only knee'd you so many times because you are such a fat character. LOSE SOME WEIGHT! You take up 99% of the screen loooool

Jam5 a.k.a JAMGO (Actually makes sense in Japanese): I thought I was getting better at the falco/falcon matchup... but you shattered my dreams. I had to work not to get 4-stocked, the pressure was similar to deathgazer, I...I was literally frozen in place... There is no doubt in my mind that you are top five in U.K... It must be those Supergreens

Craiigg: Yeah, All the characters you play are pretty scary. I had a lot of fun playing friendlies and doubles with you and I hope to encounter you soon sonny!

Zeppo: Listen here matey I only LET you 4-Stock me "fur da banner" RIGHT? I had fun watching you falcon **** countless people all over the place, and the friendlies we had taught me a lot about control, and how I have none at all.

L-J: Your fox did quite well against my falcon so I instanly mistook you for JJinyard, but apparantly you guys look totally different lol. I never actually played you before but boy was it fun, also thanks for letting me spread my words of wisdom on the commentary!

Kone: Ah, Peach... Ain't seen anyone use that woman in a while, and I didn't want to again to be honest as good as those matches were. Thanks for inviting me as well as feeding me, (I also need to eat like a beast) Maybe I'd come sometime again, but I doubt I will look at another coach unless I deprive myself of 72 hrs of sleep :D

Aiko: Why did you use marth against me instead of fox?! I was sooo happy when I had you in those rounds, but that fox was nowhere to be found... that gay marth slashed me up, down, left, right and tipped. (being tipped is a whole new direction) But It's O.K to be afraid I guess, It wasn't your fault lol.

Coey: Well done on a successful tournament, we had some really nice friendlies (mostly me running away while you wavedash and catch me up lol) and those combos... God****it they hurt! Have mercy next time...

J03: You wern't afraid to play fox against me, I was impressed... but there will me no destruction from you when we play again. I know how to fight foxes like the back of my hands, legs, face, arms, and anything else you can think of. You better believe I'm here to stay baby!!!

Bullet Bill: Someone gave me a tip... combo Doc like a Marth... So I believe there will be no more trouble in that department, just gotta avoid that cape... what doctors carry blankets anyway? I'll tell you, PEDOPHILE DOCTORS who try to **** little children like Young Link instead of manly men like CF & Ganon. Guess I have to praise you though, well done Ben.

P.S. Sorry for 6-Stocking you & Aiko in doubles, has the scar healed yet? I doubt it lol...

Grayfox: I think I was only able to beat you because that PMS back home is also very good... Your mind games scared me a little (running past me with a f-smash in my back!!) But Nonetheless they were great games.

P.S. It was amazing when you missed the barrel on my jungle... then used your bombs off the stage to wait for the barrel to come back... I was so confused I nearly lost control and killed myself looool

Tails Chao: Hmmm... You've improved quite a bit, I don't really know what to say... Sometimes you lost control like me and SD'd but most of the time you knew what you were doing, Keep going with Melee and stop playing, talking about or even looking at that abomination of a game (BRAWL & BRAWL PLUS), It doesn't add value to your life no matter what the critics tell you Alex...

Duncan: You were fun, didn't play you much but I remember you beacuse... you were fun to play :D

Crabman: I enjoyed facing you too, that peach has secret potential. NEVER BACK DOWN!!!

Vanity Angel: Why didn't you come? I wanted your fox's head... Maybe next time... perhaps...

Gantz: You are a wasteman, especially if you missed this and still didn't get the job, You would came 51st out of 23 people anyway coz your out of control like that lol. Fix up.

P.S. Rafiu, I'm serious... you have the worst name in U.K. smash history, I'm ashamed to know you, do you even remember that Gantz is a hentai manga? Please change it, or please get knee'd, then shined, then f-aired in the face by sheik!

Last Dragon: Well done for doing so well dawg, how long have you been playing the game for now? Year and a half?... Must be a record hidden there somewhere! My only advice is lay of f the steriods man, they can't be good for your self control...

P.S. When is your life-changing book coming out? I can' t wait to buy "The Last Dragon: How To **** With All Brains, and No Tech Skill" lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
theres alot of people that would potentially beat you and last dragon mate. the lot above that i agree. pro u can talk all the crap u want but until theres either a. a london tournament with housing OR b. the london lot you trump about actual go to tournaments theres no evidence. Theres nothing to ssay jsut cos u can beat them all, that jam or z 1v1 against those uve named wont win. Each individual matchup is different.

Also swizzy is very good ^_^
You lot practicaly brought your best to this tournament.
There is NO1 outside of london who can potentialy beat me. Name one person?

Zeppo - loool Beat him 2-0 while being in full control of the match
Jam - loool Beat him 2-0 while being in full coontrol of the match
VA - loool Will beat him 2-0 while being in full control of the match

I know now that the top 5 people are londoners from seeing everyone play and what we londoners are nearly always right.
Last Dragon beat Swizzy
Londoners placed top
Last Dragon ***** at the tournament
If we host a tournament we would sadly have to prove more of our points right so if we do host a tournament we would only be showing the UK that the top 5 are londoners cos we already know lol.

I'm soooo good atm, might need a break to let the community catch up.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
Rafiu, You know nothing about smash. Just get finished by Chrisboi again, and again, and again.
ur the worst smash player i have ever scene...and you no it. im not afraid of you. and i will stop you if need be......understand.....watch your back dragon:mad:

Kone

Smash Master
you wont host a tournament as londoners dont know how and dont have the craic to do so :(

last dragon - got got good game man and good patter. unusually coming from a london smasher. dont join the rest of them and not turn up to out of london tourneys. aye the travellings a pain, we all go thru that man, but its enjoyable to paly others/be in a real tournament that aint just turning up for a few hours at some hall and playing londoners then going home lol.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
P.S. Sorry for 6-Stocking you & Aiko in doubles, has the scar healed yet? I doubt it lol...

One of many amazing quotes LD :laugh:

Btw you cracked me up too much

'he had time to look at his watch'

'prof can't edgeguard'

'those combos are copywrited'

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you wont host a tournament as londoners dont know how and dont have the craic to do so :(

last dragon - got got good game man and good patter. unusually coming from a london smasher. dont join the rest of them and not turn up to out of london tourneys. aye the travellings a pain, we all go thru that man, but its enjoyable to paly others/be in a real tournament that aint just turning up for a few hours at some hall and playing londoners then going home lol.
We might not have the 'craic' to host a tournament but you lot don't have the 'ability' to beat us lol.

Don't worry about Last Dragon btw, he is my student and will be coming to the out of London tournaments when I go to them, isn't that right LD lol.

One of many amazing quotes LD :laugh:

Btw you cracked me up too much

'he had time to look at his watch'

'prof can't edgeguard'

'those combos are copywrited'
loool And the one where he was shouting when Jiggs was surviving at the bottom of the stage on PS lol.

You should hear him when I play with him and he is gettng comboed about, he LITERALLY SCREAMS 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOO..NO.NO.NOOOOOOOOOO....' loool And when he dies he's like 'THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO I WAS DI'ING FOR MY LIFE' looool.
It's jokes when his voice goes high pitch loool.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
We might not have the 'craic' to host a tournament but you lot don't have the 'ability' to beat us lol.

Don't worry about Last Dragon btw, he is my student and will be coming to the out of London tournaments when I go to them, isn't that right LD lol.

loool And the one where he was shouting when Jiggs was surviving at the bottom of the stage on PS lol.

You should hear him when I play with him and he is gettng comboed about, he LITERALLY SCREAMS 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOO..NO.NO.NOOOOOOOOOO....' loool And when he dies he's like 'THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO I WAS DI'ING FOR MY LIFE' looool.
It's jokes when his voice goes high pitch loool.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Last Dragon shreiking like a girl and Ryans magnificent laugh were prob the 2 best things at the tournament

Edit- Have the full results actually been posted? Someone ought to post them and I can't remember/ don't know where everyone placed. The Top few doubles as well

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Loooooooool Don't Expose Me You Waste!!! I Ain't Your Student Either!!! I Was Born With The Ability To Play Smash!!!
loool I know you were born with it, thus me taking avantage of this fact and making you an even better player and......becoming your teacher lol.
I taught you to manuever with Falcon while you were jaw dropped over my speed lol.

Kone

Smash Master
top 8 are all that are needed ben, they get really arsey after that, i wouldnt know where to place each person and there could be potential for alot of arguments etc etc etc swiss wasnt accurate after those that made the bracket!

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs:

Kone: Was awesome chilling with you man! Barbeque was good, we even got a couple of games in. I'm totally stealing naughty pop-up pirates and claiming it was my idea :lick:
Looking forward to next time, even if you are ginger... don't worry, you hide it well

Last Dragon: What can I say man? Only team to take a game of Prof + Fuzz... We were the manliest team ever. You were dishing out the punishment heavily on your side too man, if you hadn't lost the plot and started throwing the punishment my way by kneeing me every 5 seconds I think we could've had a shot at 2nd place! Looking forward to annihilating you and your normal partner next tourney with V.A. ;)
Congrats on 5th man, although watch your back, I'll be there to take it from you next time. Seriously though, I think once I learn that match up we are gonna have some seriously interesting games.
Don't let the london cockiness rub off on you too much, you've got a nice balance now, although that's asking a lot seeing as you chill with Prof :dizzy:

Grayfox: Our game was amazing man, your control of the pace of the game, spacing, and mind games were top notch! I felt like you still outplayed me even though I won. I'm definitely looking forward to playing you some more next time.

Fuzzyness: Sick play from you as always man, I don't think I'm gonna be a threat to you anytime soon. Enjoyed beating your Young Link and hearing you qq about how no-one beats him because no-one has any young link practice. Try playing him against me instead of falcon next tournament, see if the result changes ;)

Professor Pro: He did it again... 2nd place as always, thats gotta get frustrating :confused: Lol. I properly loved our matches though, you had them under control but I felt like I was ALMOST keeping up with you. Gotta get more friendlies in next time. Gutted I missed your dancing :ohwell: Get on the mic's next time for some commentary. You and Last Dragon would be awesome.

Coey: Our games were good fun man, although my luigi experience clearly showed lol. Looking forward to playing you next time as you've improved loads since last time I saw you play. Cheers for hosting, your house was really nice, and your housemates didn't complain at all which I was pretty impressed with lol.

J03: Good fun as always man, keep the training up... you're top of my list of people I need to beat, that's a pretty sought after spot lol. I think next time I'll give you a run for your money, if I can ever read your **** techs that is

Zeppo: Your falcon dominated me as per usual. I'm gonna get V.A. to play falcon against me non-stop until I can take all you falcon users down... Out of the 4 matches I lost, 3 of them were to falcon's </character johns>.
Stick with the game man, watching your falcon play is like poetry in motion lol, you have such good control over him.

Jam5: Didn't get to play you man, not even once... next time you'd better find me and we'll play some games for sure. Congrats on 3rd!

Craiigg: Sucked that you weren't warmed up when we played, I saw you played much better in some of your later games (when you didn't get 4 SD's in 2 games lol). I think we'll have some good matches next time.

Bullet Bill: Was cool chatting to you even if we didn't get to play much... I think the quote below pretty much sums it up!
L-J: Cheers for bringing the recording equipment, although you would record one of the few matches I lost wouldn't you... we'll have to play some games next time man

Aiko: Good to see you again, even if we didn't get to play. You're on my list of people I want to beat so watch your back ;)

Tails Chao: Our late night doubles games were quality, even if I did stay on throughout all of them due to the unkillableness (fatness) of Ganon. You seem like a good player, keep it up.

Dacacia: Good fun playing your marth, you have a good attitude towards smash.

Kone

Smash Master
mike - u aint interested in going to that french tourney robby wants to go to? im happy todrive but need a full car. i know robbys has shown some interest and jam partly. Let me know lol

also gutting about ginger thing, cant believe im such a let down when drunk ^_^ Y_Y U_U

Well done on being the 29th member of sdb. very elite club, chuckle, good going man u deserve it !

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
I finally understand your avatar pic on smashboards ^^

Cheers for all the encouragement on here btw, although I don't reccommend watching my games too closely, I make about a billion mistakes, it's quite painful to watch lol.

Lemme think about Lyon. Gonna be away for a few days but I'll get back to you as soon as I can. It's probably a no though unless we can go really cheap so don't get your hopes up ;) worked out a rough price yet if we get a full car?

Top Bottom