• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scum Wars Mafia - Game!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

Welcome to Scum Wars! This is a 15 player large themed game based on the original Star Wars Trilogy (Episode IV: A New Hope, Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, and Episode VI: Return of the Jedi), designed by §teel and Tom, moderated by §teel and co-moderated by Tom. We would like to thank Virgilijus and Breakwing for their support and input.

Helpful Links:
Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

Rules:
  1. I am MOD thy GOD. These are my COMMANDMENTS. Thou shalt put no other mods before me, and therefore inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games. If you have a dispute with me, you will let me know privately through PM or instant messaging. I am infallible. That said, sometimes I will make simple mistakes to test if you are paying attention; if you believe this has happened, please address the simple mistakes in the thread in bold.
  2. Tom is CO-MOD, VOICE of thy GOD. He may regularly vote-count and answer mod questions. Probably not though, because he is known to be extremely lazy busy and unreliable lovable. Respect him, but do not worship him over me.
  3. Dead men tell no tales. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever unless you have replaced back into the game.
  4. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to PM all conversations to the mod and the co-mod.
  5. Editing your posts is not allowed.
  6. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Virgilijus.
  7. To unvote, use the command unvote. You must unvote before you vote a new player. For example, unvote vote: Breakwing.
  8. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
  9. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  10. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. After the lynch scene is posted, the game will move to Night.
  11. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.
  12. Personally attacking another player is not allowed and may result in your being replaced or mod-killed.
  13. You are not allowed to quote your role PM or quote a fake role PM. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images or quotes in your role PM.
  14. You are required to post every 72 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. 3 prods will result in your replacement.
  15. Disobeying any of these COMMANDMENTS may result in your mod-kill.

Sample Role PM:
Welcome to Scum Wars, playername! You are Lobot, Rebel Townie.

“…”

Flavor: You are Lobot, assistant to Lando Calrissian on Cloud City. You are a very intelligent individual, and a very quiet one. Both can be attributed to and are heightened by the fact that you are constantly communicating with the computer systems of Cloud City. Nevertheless, you are loyal to Lando Calrissian, and since he is skirting from the Empire, you are loyal to the Rebel Alliance.

Mechanics: You are a townie. You have no special abilities or traits.

Win Condition: You are aligned with the Rebels and win when all opposing factions are dead.
Players Alive:
  1. Marshy (Bib Fortuna), Hutt Tailor.
  2. Crimson King Xonar (Jabba the Hutt), Hutt Governor.
  3. KevinM (Boba Fett), Contract Hitman.
Players Deceased:
  1. SwordsRBroken (R2-D2), Rebel Townie, died during night 1.
  2. Mentosman8 (Chewbacca), Rebel Mason, died during night 1.
  3. Cacti (Biggs Darklighter), Rebel Townie, lynched day 2.
  4. Ronike (Grand Moff Tarkin), Imperial Rolecop, died during night 2.
  5. Bunglefever (Wedge Antilles), Rebel Townie, lynched day 3.
  6. Meta-Kirby (Emperor Palpatine), Imperial Doublevoter, died during night 3.
  7. Frozenflame751 (Darth Vader), Imperial Usurping Recruiter, lynched day 4.
  8. Gheb_01 (Luke Skywalker), Rebel Vigilante, died during night 4.
  9. Kirbyoshi (Obi-Wan Kenobi), Rebel Treestump, stumped and endgamed day 5.
  10. Nicholas1024 (Princess Leia), Rebel Cop, endgamed.
  11. Macman (Han Solo), Rebel Mason, endgamed.
  12. Chaco (Greedo), Rebel Townie, endgamed.
Replacements:
  1. Chaco
  2. Xonar
  3. Kirbyoshi
  4. TigerWoods
  5. If you are interested, please post in this thread.
Events: (this is soo messed up lul)
Day 1 begins | ends
Day 2 begins | ends
Day 3 begins | ends
Day 4 begins | ends
Day 5 begins | ends

Ronike

Smash Ace
I don't understand my role. What's a bulletproof unlynchable doublevoter?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
think there's a survivor in this game. survivor if youre out there immediately claim

confirming hated townie beloved princess miller

M.K

Level 55
Confirming. Sorry, Smashboards was giving me some type of "Invalid Request" error for the past day X_X

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man, how did you manage to not only steal the unlynchable-bulletproof chaosmaker role I had in HP mafia, but have it end up with me, I feel loved:)

Aka confirmation

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

In the vast, dark emptiness of space, the Death Star sat as an extreme example of the Empire’s power. The space station, larger than many moons, wielded the capability to destroy a planet in a single, concentrated blast. Understandable then was Lord Vader’s ire when a handful of rebel scum boarded the complex, disguised themselves as imperial storm troopers, and recaptured Princess Leia before interrogation led to any worthwhile information; they had the princess, they had the plans to the Death Star, and they had desperation enough to attempt an attack on the station.

An incredible firefight began as the forces of the Rebel Alliance crept up on the Death Star before approaching the station’s main trenches. Several passes resulted in failure before Red Squadron, a group of X-wing fighters, dove through enemy fighters and made another pass.

“Biggs, Wedge, let's close it up,” marked Red 5, the young Luke Skywalker. “We're going in. We're going in full throttle. That ought to keep those fighters off our back.”

They weaved through TIE-fighters and turret fire as they continued through the dangerously narrow trench. As Red 5 kept on target, his wingmen drew fire and covered his flanks. They gradually lagged behind, and the Dark Lord, a skilled pilot in his own right, approached Luke’s six. He locked onto the lone X-wing.

“I have you now-“ he spoke to almost completion before jarring fire shot his wing and sent him spinning off course. The Millennium Falcon swooped from the rear, finishing off the rest of the TIEs on Luke’s tail.

“Yahoo!” yelled Han Solo as his co-pilot roared and yelled. “You’re all clear kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home!”

Luke grinned as he approached the final target, a vulnerable exhaust port at the end of the trench. His targeting computer pinged as it locked on and steadied. Luke heard a voice call to him, soothing his fears. He flipped a switch in his X-wing.

“His computer's off. Luke, you switched off your targeting computer. What's wrong?”

“Nothing, I’m alright.”

Closing his eyes and breathing deeply, he focused on the Force and his jedi training. With remarkable timing, Luke fired his proton torpedoes before pulling up and out of the trench.

“Great shot, kid,” called Han. “That was one in a million.”

They retreated as the space station rippled and exploded. Just after the small sect of VIP imperials evacuated the space station, the Death Star exploded in a massive show of fire, light, and debris.

In the coming weeks, the Rebels would celebrate their greatest victory yet, while the Emperor himself planned his retaliation. He would stomp out the Rebel Alliance once and for all, extending his iron fist over the galaxy until there was nothing he could not reach. Even the Outer Rim planets would feel the discipline of true, undeniable rule.

Day 1 begins.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for 11:59 PM EST on January 12th, 2010.

M.K

Level 55
vote: meta-kirby

claiming miller, that's all I'll reveal for now

I hate the RVS x8201619
best to claim miller if you're told it don't see why not to
I don't really...understand this? If anything, an impulsive claim only draws more suspicion towards yourself. I can't understand your reasoning for this, and I don't really understand your 2nd statement.

Top Bottom