• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN3! (MELEE) - Chicago -[AUGUST 21st] $200 pot bonus!

Razor

Smash Journeyman
no offense to anyone, but the days we can use a venue are waaaaaaaay more important than anyone's vacation time.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
meh, just a co-host. XD

iunno like i said, it doesn't matter to me. I suck at melee so yeah... i actually need to learn how to play if i want to come and do well. :p

Zjiin

Smash Master
meh, just a co-host. XD

iunno like i said, it doesn't matter to me. I suck at melee so yeah... i actually need to learn how to play if i want to come and do well. :p
A co-host who providing me with the venue options. Without him, I'd probably put off finding one for much much longer.

There'a tourney on the 1st of november which is supposed to be a good size, so i'm gonna check that one out and maybe talk to the guy.

Mars-

Smash Champion
A co-host who providing me with the venue options. Without him, I'd probably put off finding one for much much longer.

There'a tourney on the 1st of november which is supposed to be a good size, so i'm gonna check that one out and maybe talk to the guy.
Haha, good plan, steal somebody elses venue.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord

i was just kidding, i know co-hosts are needed. :)

Big_R

Smash Champion
so team bringing sexxxxy back is attending

I CANT KEEP SECRETS!!!

man this is gonna be soooooo gooood im pumped!!!

Zjiin

Smash Master
We might have a venue confirmed by this weekend, so let's keep our fingers crossed. Also, I know it's going to be rougher than last SCSYNs, but this time housing will not be supplied mainly by me. We're going to have to ask some help from the locals if some free housing is going to be available.

Zicore

Smash Champion
We might have a venue confirmed by this weekend, so let's keep our fingers crossed. Also, I know it's going to be rougher than last SCSYNs, but this time housing will not be supplied mainly by me. We're going to have to ask some help from the locals if some free housing is going to be available.
I can house...3 people? Spikes and ethan...you know where to stay...

Quaz

Smash Master
Me14k I wont lose to your this time so you know.

You're truely going down this time. If we dont go against eachother in the tourney $5 mm tourney rules. I don't care if I end up using peach in dittos, thats not what matters to me right now lol.

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
I could house 2 or 3... but I'm an hour from the venue (although less if we drive).

Edit: I'm coming

Top Bottom